NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ
empireonline.com/movies/green-room/green-room-director-jeremy-saulnier-boards-true-detective-season-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>woman willingly going on a tour like that
>with three men

not very realistic

you know not all men are creeps right?

>like that
like what?

I know, women don't

no money, living and sleeping in the van, stealing gas, getting wasted every night

have you never been to irl before?
it's different than what your brain tells you it's going to be.

>when you see redditors quoting this irl unironically.

I'm talking about the tour in the film. I think it's implied it's not their first one.

>anton yelchin
>defeating a gang of white supremacists
couldn't even defeat a parked jeep

>m'lady

>2017
>yelchin jokes

look at him.

Maybe he wasn't raised in Rape Culture, shitlord.

Oh user maybe it's not quoting; maybe it's singing a song that has been existing since 80s

she's a punk after all

>(((ANTON YELCHIN)))

Imogen Gay Poots

Did I say "redditors singing a song" or did I say "quoting" you low I.Q. MurriMutt hick?

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

And there'll be plenty more, soyboy.

I really can't see any situation someone would say Nazi punks fuck off, unless they have a nazi/nazi punk in front of them
Why are you so angry?

her?

>soyboy

surely you mean "cuck", that's the early 2016 equivalent

#dicksoutforharambe

Someone pls post webm from Frank & Lola

youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ

t. doesn't know any women and never had women friends .

>I really can't see any situation someone would say Nazi punks fuck off, unless they have a nazi/nazi punk in front of them
Why are you so angry?

precisely?

>women friends

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE MEME IS FUCKING REAL OH NO NO NO NO NO

obnoxious post

Green Room was one of the best thrillers I've seen recently. Had me guessing all the way through what was going to happen next.

Looking forward to seeing what he does with True Detective.

He's doing True Detective?

He's not doing True Defective.

>Rape Culture
is that a thing from those Weinstein movies?

>trump is so scary I can't stop thinking about him

>hating on Yelchin
He is

Unless there's been anything further since this announcement he still is:

empireonline.com/movies/green-room/green-room-director-jeremy-saulnier-boards-true-detective-season-3/