Star vs. sleepovers

will we ever get another sleepover episode with Star, Jackie, and Janna?

Other urls found in this thread:

sanktpolypenbourg.tumblr.com/post/158206902901/we-were-extra-hard-on-him-to-toughen-him-up-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck mewmans

Area updated
Now Marco is down to only underwear.

What is it about a prospective Starco during Season 3 that has us all on the edge during the hiatus?

did he jizz inside her?

what did /trash/ user mean by this?

Probably not, what would be the point?

>it's a guys sleepover episode
>Tom and Sensei are invited

So i just learned gwenpool suffers just as much as star. who else suffers?

No, he woke up and asked what the fuck was she doing in his room.

I don't think Marco's parents will be happy about Jackie sleeping together with Marco...
toc

Why is Gwenpool molesting Ghost Rider

What did they mean by this

>Ay caramba!
>*laugh track*
>*audience applause*

>she killed M.O.D.O.Ks best henchman (by luck) and so he came to he apartment and threatened her to join his squad. She knows M.O.D.O.K is a joke in comics so she called him out on it and laughed in his face. He got super pissed and killed the one and only friend she was able to make when showed up into the "comic book" universe. She got her best friend killed and was forced to accept his proposal or she will also die.

Marco as Star
Star as Marco
Tom as Janna
Oskar as Jackie
Sensei as Ponyhead
Alfonzo as Starfan13

>Wow, we raised a slut

>Alfozno
EPISODE DROPPED

Thinking Marco and Star doing lewd stuff

Wishing she had confessed in private.

I really wish I could brush Star's hair.

>We will ke-ee-eep your silence for you
>From the citizens of Mewni
>And the High Commission too
>To keep the peace we will play the game
>Royal secret from royal shame
>ROYAL SECRET FROM ROYAL SHAME

(lyrics by Star Butterfly, Princess of Mewni)

This is all still just practice, right? Marco still intends to go on that date with Jackie that started all of this?

WAITIDIDN'TWRITETHATPART

Newfigs trying to act like they aren't newfigs, and not knowing that mods delete every crosslinked Star vs thread, like they've been doing for months.

>It turns out to be Marco watching his alternate reality from Omnitrax's dimension.
>He confesses to Star afterwards.

>Eventual break up with Jackie on screen

I am neutral on shipping but I still would be upset, Jackie didn't deserve that

>r63 sleepover episode
>everyone is playing video games on the couch instead

Did you buy the book?

>ywn be locked naked into star's closet and forced to dress yourself in nothing but her dirty clothes to be decent

>Literally drowning

Post more slutty star

>Who is the boy in the earthly attire?
>The Prince of the Princess's deepest desire
>I don't need to show it, I think we all know it
>But just to be certain, I'll sing it again...
>STAR BUTTERFLY IS IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND andhisnameismarcodiaz
>FOREVERMORE

(lyrics by the Blood Moon, astronomical body/demon curse)

I dont want to see her cry. i dont want to see marco cry.

Probably not. Marco's choosing to go further on his own, because he wants to. Same with Star.

S-source...?

How does Marcia attempt to get Jack's attention?

What about Marco? We don't know who's breaking up with who or if it's mutual. We also know he's been a pretty shitty boyfriend.

rape

just ordered it

It's double the price because I'm not in US, but worth it

Amidst Acquaintances

Nooooo, Marcia is too pure for that.

In all honesty, the breakup probably won't be too bad. It's early enough in the relationship that when they break up, it'll be much easier for both to move on. I mean, they've only gone on...one date on-screen, and that was Bon Bon. They don't really do that much together, so it won't be too painful.

Saxophone.

Flashes her boobs

Nah man he just figured it out from Star

>Marcia goes to lengths to try and get Jackie's attention
>Comes downstairs in a t-shirt and shorts
>On her way from the kitchen with a plate of nachos, her shirt slips from one of her shoulders
>All the boys are too focused on their match to notice

One of the reasons i like this show so much now is because it really plays with my expectations
For example, in ludo in the wild ludo gets fucked constantly but he eventually overcomes his challenges, when he got the chips and actually ate them i was just waiting to something bad to happen to him because usually thats what happens to characters like him in cartoons.
When i first started watching the show i was surprised to see that marco was a pretty competent dude who actually evolves overtime and thats was really cool.
Is good to see a show having a good female lead without fucking with the make co protagonist thats really nice.

Of course there are still things that the show do that others shows also try, but it feels really refreshing seeing this kind of aproach for a show and at least for me, it makes the characters feel more real and i can really get attached to then and café about their struggles since it doesnt feel that cliché.

Sorry for my english, im a spic.
it makes it easier to self insert for me

In the Middle of Pals

Going to.

dudes don't normally play truth or dare, is there any other way to have such a plot?

Betwixt Amigos

You have to go back.

When are we getting a beach episode?

>God I don't know whose stupider

I'm upset at the possibility that they'll handle the breakup poorly and [effectively] kill Jackie off as a whole.

Season 3 flashback as Marco or Star try to regain their memories after losing them due to Toffee shenanigans.

she became wall eyed from those abs

>non spoiler
>normal pic
>Marco is Trans.png

STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD

Starco shippers really want their ship to happen. Jarco shippers are worried that the breakup will be handled poorly, with Jackie being either changed character wise and/or dropped off the face of the show, and everyone else just wants to see what will happen.

I've actually had to make a shoulders folders because of all the images

>Season 3, episode 1
>Recap episode

why does beteewn friends take so long to make?

Does anyone have a gif of Star lip syncing the words "Something so real" at the Love Sentence concert?

I guess some VR vidya that Colthead bought involves spilling out your deepest secrets to your bros.

But im am amigo

Card game with the truth cube penalizing the loser of each round with a question?

I meant "Love that's so real"

What's he thinking about not!/sveg/?

>instead of truth cube, they play truth poker

Did they release any star merch besides the book yet?

>should I execute the master plan or let star fuck everything up by herself

Tell me what you guys think about this big post about Ludo being really important, possibly most important, to the themes of the show.

sanktpolypenbourg.tumblr.com/post/158206902901/we-were-extra-hard-on-him-to-toughen-him-up-and

She'll only need one rope for the swinging she'll do.

4 comics

I think people who blog about Y7 shows should be forced to go outside

He'd choose the latter if he has any brain cells

Well that got dark.

Yes, user I got mine.

>All Ludo knows how to do is survive and turn the tables and the power dynamic on his enemies, but has no plan after that.
Fucking perfect.

>Shit, I should have just let Starco happen instead of letting both of them suffer.

I don't know, Star's fuck ups tend to hinder his plans just as much as help them. Star fucking up and revealing Glossaryck and the book had been taken caused the MHC to go with Moon, meaning Moon was able to survive instead of Toffee killing her and then going after Star with no warning, getting his finger back, the other half of the Wand, Star's power, and then being truly unstoppable.

He's a professional and believes that work must be hard in order to be satisfying

Do you know where I can buy a copy?

>tfw no april fools episode
>tfw no christmas episode
>tfw no Armenian genocide memorial day episode
>tfw no Marco/Star birthday episode
>tfw no thanksgiving episode
>tfw no mexico family visit episode

Sudden realization that their son lost his virginity to a Swedish exchange student years ago
ficki ficki

When you realize that he got everything he wanted back in season 1 and he hasn't even noticed because his entire mindset has changed to survival

>>tfw no Armenian genocide celebration day episode

you bet your ass I did.

Just Friends

>Jan loses the first round and gets asked his favorite color
>He tries to be edgy and goes with black
>Gets zapped/tickled until he admits it's pink
Jan likes pink and defies the patriarchy.

Hope it arrives tomorrow

I'm going to be heading to bed here soon after a nice shower. Please post your Cute Stars and send me Good Star Vibes so that I can have dreams of Star tonight.

We had a Star birthday episode, she burned down Mewni

WHHHHYY MARCOOO! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST FUG THE BUG! NOW I'M DEAD!!! DEAAAADDD!!! OoooOooOOOOO!

yeah, how pathetic haha

Kay.

>Janna got literally tickled pink
How long has Nefcy been planning this?

she's sad star moved away and she has no one to cuck any more :*(

Great, now we're going to need a Nefcy version of the Carlos image.

There is still Janna