He did literally nothing wrong

He did literally nothing wrong

except for dumping top qt

He caused a vicious cycle that ended up with his friend dead and never owned up to any of it
Absolute scum

GET

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

but honestly if riley's new movie does well he will go on to make kino and take his rightful place in the Sup Forums HOF

bit dun't uss gerlz joss loov thut

I just remember wanting to kick the mustache guy until retardation

>That lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves here till we find out what cunt did it.

Correct.

he let Vorenus die

Renton is every guy who wakes up to realise his friends are fucked in the head and although he's no angel he'd be better off without them. Then they leave their friends behind.

It happens a lot.

Now I've justified this to myself in all sorts of ways. It wasn't a big deal, just a minor betrayal. Or we'd outgrown each other, you know, that sort of thing. But let's face it, I ripped them off-- my so called family. But kids, I couldn't give a shit about them. And Eve, well she'd done the same to me, if she'd only thought of it first. And Riley, well okay, I felt sorry for Riley --he never hurt anybody. So why did I do it? I could offer a million answers -- all false. The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change -- I'm going to chage. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Who the fuck are you?!

ARRGHHHHHH

Tell it to God, Ewan. You'll be meeting him, soon.

>this girl comes up to you and says "user I want you to tear my asshole apart with your giant dick repeatedly in the context of an ongoing relationship"

What the fuck was he supposed to do? "No, I could never do that to your pet numale"?

Watch it chrissy

The only people who get mad at cheaters as those too unattractive to do it.

This is why trainspotting 2 is garbage, just shits all over the first movie for the sake of nostalga.

Worst women ever.
He did so many things wrong did you watch the movie or read the book.

Yeah stds are pretty sexy.
You are why Im stuck in the closet.

Maybe you’re stuck in the closest because deep down you know that being a degenerate faggot isn’t what you should be doing.

Get glassed.

>t. insecure

>someone came to a Trainspotting thread not knowing rents was gay and so were everyone else.
>in a hundred years we will all just be wankers.

I don’t watch movies or tv senpai. Why would I know about some gayboy fantasy movie?

Jesus Sup Forums got terrible.
All right im gone...Watch the movie some time you might like it.
Its about drug.

Begbie vs Paulie Walnuts would be a fun match. Begbie's a bit younger here.

Fuck me that shit was so fucking hot.

Wow gays and drugs sounds wonderful. Surely my life will be better after consuming this media.

Made me want to stop doing drugs and leave my shitty friends.
ITs not going to change you but you might like it.
Or stay on Sup Forums and never try something.

Is it just me or is Ewan kind of ugly? I don't really understand I mean he looks good, like maybe 7.5/10, but Riley fit and jacked looks 10x better than him.

sounds like trying things leads to drugs and faggotry

It actually got my half cousin into opiates and then heroin and then eventually shit tons of methadone until he was so sick of being homeless and begging for money that he shot himself in the head. Fuck this movie for glorifying drug use.

in what possible way did this movie glorify drug use

i'm actually dumbfounded at the stupidity of this post. Were you on fucking opiates yourself when you were watching it?

Look at me with all my friend, we're having a grand old time shooting heroin. Hey lets shoot some heroin and make a peanut butter sandwich lol xD.

Oh I guess a baby's dead, lets go play some pool and forget all about it lmao. While were at it i'll shove a bunch of pills in my ass. Oh and once I'm done with all that I just ride off into the sunset with tens of thousands of dollars. No consequences what.so.ever.

You sound autistic mate. I think you need to calm down a bit.

if you seriously derived from TRAINSPOTTING, a movie where every single person who ends up shooting is shown to be a piece of shit, that drugs were glorified, when nothing positive ever came from their use, then you're genuinely an idiot.

nice

Choose did 9/11

Cutie