What is this character's appeal?

What is this character's appeal?

Hard mode: Besides fap bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3veX7NgKTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nostalgia fap bait? Does anyone have that transformation webm from the 90s ASM?

She had a cute relationship with Peter.

Her and Spidey as a couple promises more fun stories than Gwen or MJ who both would just be house wife in the end.

Because minor characters with low-key powers are always more interesting in general. Well, Felicia's not really minor per se, but in the scheme of Marvel capes, she's pretty low on the totem pole. Also the fact that she's basically a better Catwoman helps.

Couple dynamics with Piotr.

Also brings out a whole new side in his personality.

bad girl + good guy is a really fun dynamic

I don't want her in MCU. At least not now, not on the current social climate.

They'd make her outfit all covered up or worse, they'd make her black because "muh inclusiveness".

ASM had Felicia Hardy. And she was played by the bunny. But since ASM2 flopped, we are never getting bunny in a tight leather outfit.

She's simply fun to be around and Peter deserves to unwind.

"Spidey needs his Catwoman."

All the people ITT seem to be ignoring that she's a mob boss who's killed dozens of people.

No self respecting Spiderfag is still reading the trash Marvel is having Slott write.

We're not talking about that. If we don't talk about it, maybe it'll go away.

She's just fapbait.

Is Black Cat older than Spiderman? /ss/?

Yes, we are.

I think it's great to be honest. Felicia was always kind of a pussy, and making her a hardened criminal who has murdered explains her rep and makes her edgier and more interesting as a character. Like what Tom King did with Catwoman and that "covering up the murder of hundreds of terrorists" thing.

That's just it.

Anyone who tells you differently is bullshitting you.

Because nobody actually cares about extremist moral values other than the crazy fictional characters we expect to

I hate that furshit on her neckline and gloves. Her own hair is already white and fluffy, don't need to overdo it.

pic-related is the superior catgirl.

>Like what Tom King did
It was shit.

This.

>you're convinced that a poorly executed two issues-long bait and switch somehow developed Catwoman's character

also

>a character needs to murder people to be interesting

>What is this character's appeal?

Well, lets see...

>For decades up to Slott's run
She threw a wrench into Peter and MJ's relationship. It was also interesting how she preferred Spider-Man to Peter Parker, as Black Cat represented a sort of moral grey area. Both as a stand alone character and for Spidey. Her being around made Pete question his ideals and morality and consider what was really "bad".

>After Slott assassinated her character
Literally none.

Masturbation aid

None willl understand my rage. I'd have sat through three more ASM movies (if 2 was any indication, something more like 14 ASM movies, edited down to three), just to see Felicitylicia.

In Ultimate she is, and pukes on him when she finds out he's 16.

>Posting the Black Cat ripoff costume

Come on, man, bait harder.

She pukes on his dick. I wonder if he wanked before taking a shower.

We need more fab bait in this thread

Other way around. Catwoman has been wearing the leather suit since the sixties.

Why do people continue to parrot bullshit?

I genuinely liked her fun loving attitude and when she got to the point that she wasn't hitting on Pete, but just wanted to have fun with him.

Black Cat wishes she had this level of sex appeal.

My fears are
>>They'd make her look like the Baroness like that one game.
>>They make her a villain

wtf she transforms? I thought she was like Catwoman. What are her actual powers?

>wtf she transforms?

Only in the animated series. That was never a thing in the comics.

>What are her actual powers?
Most of the time, she is unpowered. But occasionally she has "bad luck" powers (given to her through outside means), which give surrounding people... well, bad luck and cause them to fuck up on shit they should be able to do just fine.

Source, fucko. Catwoman's only been wearing the black catsuit since Cooke and Brubaker in the 90s. Before that she wore a purple leotard, before that a purple dress.

Felicia is the only one who can defeat Peter's cock

nah, felicia is superior in every sense

Good to know the Adam West show was just a figment of my imagination then.

When I was younger I preferred Felecia. Now that I'm older Selina is clearly superior.

Catwoman came first, Black Cat was a ripoff of her, then DC ripped Black Cat's "agile cat burglar" schtick off and attached it to Catwoman.

It's very recursive

Selina has good stories.

Felicia has not.

That isn't leather, buddy. Its spandex.

She had a nice relationship with Spider-Man, you don't usually read comicbooks about bf and gf of superheros.

Also hotter Catwoman.

She's to Spider-Man's Id what Mary Jane is to Peter Parker's Ego.

Catwoman has been doing the agile catburglar thing since the late sixties/early seventies, but nice try.

>wearing a bra and panties under her suit
Bullshit.

Felicia has this joy-de-vivre that makes her an absolute blast to read about.

A sort of Catwoman/Batman like relationship thing going on with Spider-Man, which is sort of ok but I preferred it when he was married

I always found that Black Cat was, as a character, more likeable than Catwoman.

It always seemed like Catwoman was a lying, manipulative bitch (like most of Batman's love interests, actually). Black Cat seemed to actually care about Peter, and want to be better and become a "good guy" (until her most recent incarnation). I always felt like their relationship had a little more substance.

Of course, Peter always goes back to MJ, because he's a fucking moron, when both Gwen and Felicia are superior to her in every way.

>Gwen
Now hold the fuck up, my man. Let's stop just for a second and think about what was just said.

>Gwen Stacy
>Interesting at all
She was a stock character even up until her death in the 70's. The only unique aspect of her personality was that she hated Spider-Man and blamed him for Captain Stacy getting killed, and Lee constantly forgot to take that plot anywhere.

I won't argue MJ and Felicia because that's a fool's game, but you've got some poor memory if you think there's anything about Gwen Stacy that's interesting besides her looks.

>no Mad Stan
now I'm dissapointed

Probability manipulation is a really cool and underutilized power.

She recently got a powerboost so that not only do bad things essentially never happen to her, but people she dislikes end up in horrific situations that she's completely unaccountable for, literally crossing a black cat for bad luck.

Imagine trying to prove in court that your loved one was struck by lightning because they pissed off Felicia Hardy. "Reasonable Doubt" applies to every single killing, which makes her a very good fit for Kingpin-esque crime boss.

Her prison break was her standing still and waiting for her annoying neighbor''s cell to be smashed to pieces by random debris, leaving her completely unscathed with a Felicia-shaped exit to waltz out of.

She can walk unimpeded into a storm of gunfire and through pure "luck" not get a single scratch on her.

It's just a shame they had to make her hate spidey for outing her when it wasn't even him, it was Spock. I think they're a cute pair and since he's not even with MJ anymore it'd be nice to see Pete sow his oats with someone that wasn't a midget

After OMD I stopped reading SM indefinitely, so I've no clue of what happened in Spock other than he beat Black Cat pretty badly and that she now hates him.

To my understanding, Spock happened a while ago. Are you seriously telling me that Peter didn't try to make amends with Felicia?

Her relationship with Peter is very similar to Matt Murdock's relationship to Elektra.

Frank Miller once said something to the effect of "If these characters are super-heroic and doing amazing things in their non-everyday life, why would he want an everyday kind of lover?".

youtube.com/watch?v=a3veX7NgKTM

He tried, she didn't believe him/didn't care. Spock outed Felicia Hardy as Black Cat, she lost her entire social life and high status alter ego, blames Spiderman for it.

Decides that rather than stealing money to buy nice things, she's just going to take them by force from people from now on. She's basically Kingpin 2.0 now running a criminal empire, she kills pretty indiscriminately and wants to murder Peter for what Spock did.

When he tried explaining how it wasn't his mind in control she basically tells him to fuck off, stop making excuses, she still wants to kill him anyways.

People throw around "Character Assassination" a lot but what Slott did really does qualify.

wowzerz

She's a Veronica MJ's Betty after Gwen dropped out of the picture. Even if she's not in a romantic competition, the interplay with her and Peter has a great chemistry.

Seriously, it's a damn shame there weren't more stories with Felicia as Peter's non-romantic gal pal after he got married. Their similarities bounce off each other wonderfully.

Wish he still drew cute stuff instead of endless fetish wank.

There's only one way to settle this. Jello wrestling. We need to hire strippers that cosplay.

>Gwen
>Superior to MJ

We found the pleb.

black cat find out she into a 16-year kid
/ss/

That's kinda hot.

So where was she during the whole Morlun event?

>I hate that furshit
Gotta agree on this.
I really like her design but why the fur?

Bit of an overreaction, imo.