Holy fuck, man!

Holy fuck, man!
What was with cartoons in the 90's and their inability to draw women.

Because animators in the 90s were too busy drawing sexy animals.

That's... true...

Moralfags get mad if they see boobs.

Is this an actual reboot of an anime?

Watch the American Darkstalkers TV show, it's hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

It's actually funnier if you watch out of context clips. Check it out.

What's the point of this?

The OVA one doesn't really look much like the game either. But at least it's closer than Demitri, I guess.

Every artist was a furry in the 90's

What a tragic way to live.

It's slightly unconfortable to see how many times they drew Felicia with inverted fur patches and her tail coming out of her ass.

You mean what was with 90s cartoons and their inability to draw ANYTHING

The covered boobs are the least concerning of that creature's problems.

This seems more like a stylistic thing than just straight up being bad at drawing like the op

this might just be the norwegian dubs, but goddam women sounded like HARRIDANS in them days!

Ever see the DiC Sailor Moon footage?

You're a fucking idiot.

Everybody who knew how to draw women lived in Japan, or was on Batman TAS.

Also any girl in DCAU.

What do you mean?
The above picture actually looks like human being.

I miss pointy tits.

what were they thinking? She's like a witch so she should be ugly?

She's a succubus you stupid piece of shit

hence "like a" not "is a" you illiterate piece of shit

It's less that they couldn't draw women and more that the show couldn't stay on-model to save its life. She looks alright-ish in about half of the shots.

>girls can grab things
>girls do not have fingers to grab with, just nubs

Fucking stylefags and their fucking disregard for anatomy.

>don't make an effort with their shitty show
>gets called out on it

I wish I could be paid to wipe my ass with animation cels too.

speaking of the devil

That's a style you old fag

>US
TV production for a US cartoon
>Japan
Straight to video OVA. OVA and film will always look better than a TV production

Give Callie a little credit: she's a sexy tan woman with cat ears, nose and tail. She's an earlier and even more human Rouge from SA2.

You said "like a" cuz you're a retard and you didn't know what you were talking about you retarded dingleberry

I never understood how people found this thing sexy.
It's such a fucking mess of a design; like a disproportionate little goblin designed by a horny twelve year old and colored by a sparkle dog enthusiast.

Same thing I wonder about why people prefer imp Midna over her humanoid form.

100 hours in ms paint

More or less, Morrigan wasn't the only one who got deformed in that series.

Seriously, Demitri and Raptor also got the short end of the stick.

They were kids whose sexual awakening coincided with that funny game about angsty hedgehogs and firing squads.

Pretty much the same thing, but combined with a femdom fetish and pushback against Human Midna badmouthing her imp self.

I know this is sarcasm but there's a point where buttercup and the professor switch bodies and buttercup actually struggles to pick up a phone because she's doing it open palmed and says his hand is broken.

i miss fluid animation and cute woman in my cartoons

I don't think either of those look very good, and I'm usually big on 90s anime, but all the awesome shading in the world can't hide that Morrigan's uncanny valley anatomy and giraffe neck.

>not fixing the grandma tits

...I see absolutely nothing wrong with this image.

Am... am I supposed to be mad cuz their shoes aren't colored separately from their pants?

Cuz the background isn't a photorealistic city skyline like muh Nipponese original video animations?

>doesnt knows a shit about drawing
oh ok

>inb4 Boco shows up

US had their own Darkstalkers cartoon, it was bad. They even added some kid Wizard character to it and if you think Morrigan looks bad you should see Felicia

But boobs are sources of nourishment!

Tiny females and large hips. Also, human Midna is the most boring design in all of Zelda.

If by "human being" you actually mean meth user.

>Rouge and Aisha had the same VA

that would require at least 300 ms paint hours. no can do.

Still ugly, sorry user

L O L I T H I G H S
O
L
I

T
H
I
G
H
S

Steven Universe?

That, my friends, is the CalArts style

Well... Aeon was fluid at any rate. Cybil, though, made me consider a contortionist fetish and may have started my addiction to chiropractic ASMR.

The anime version looks like shit too. None of "seductively cute" factor that's in the official Capcom art. Classic Bengus is the only person who could really draw her.

>loli
>tits
>those hips
You're a moron

here she looks pretty alright.

Meth, not even once

Yeah nobody can replicate Bengus renditions of these characters. Hell not even Capcom themselves these days. If a new Darkstalkers came out it would look like SFV or worse

Where is he?

I honestly feel like Lord Raptor and Anakaris are the best things from the American cartoon.

Top looks like an actual woman

Bottom looks like an exaggerated alien.

>muh anatomy
you people are more insufferable than Damianfags

> a sweater with bare midriff
Ivy, you madman!

midriffs were really in fashion in the 90

>He's never heard of oppai loli
I submit, sir, that it is YOU who is moronic.

I think Midna there is more akin to what they call a shortstack.

Bengus can't even do it considering how much he's changed his style up for the worst.

Didn't help I'm Midna was a qt bully that in sure gave plenty of 12 year olds a femdom fetish.

1000 hours in ms pain on windows 95

Thanks Asuka

>american morrigan
Distinct, recognizable design.
>japanese morrigan
Generic kawaii uguu anime character.

>Not "What are we gonna do on the flowerbed"

I listened to the commentary for the Samurai Jack episode "Jack and the Spartans" and they basically said that they draw in the "Hanna Barbara" style because they don't have the skill to draw in a more realistic style. Genndy said stuff like they were never taught to draw more realistically.

You should see Street Fighter.

And yet, Samurai Jack is a beloved cartoon series and recognized as one of Cartoon Network's best shows.

Both are inferior to the actual art from Capcom though

>>american morrigan
>Distinct, recognizable design.
>Is supposed to be attractive
>Is not
>at all