So look whos relevant again

So look whos relevant again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1i807L6jpY
i.imgur.com/SpTLPee.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who

Remember when he made that turbo edgy anti video games series?

Who?

Brain Dump is legitimately good

I unsubscribe from anyone who watches that shitty show.

his videos just aren't interesting and his "oh boohoo im an asshole" attitude just gets boring

He looks like a fucking faggot with his piercings.

>his "oh boohoo im an asshole" attitude just gets boring
This, I'm all for self-deprecation humor but it gets old after a while.

Those faggoty piercings are hard to look at.

>"oh boohoo im an asshole"
Send Max a calendar with the "201" part of the year circled and "NOT 199-" written below it in red

wait he still watches it?

When did he become an edgelord?
youtube.com/watch?v=d1i807L6jpY

>look whos relevant again
The television set?

Seriously Max you're aiming for some kind of edgelord John K. aesthetic where we're supposed to fellate you for learning Maya.

You are in hell, trapped between Sup Forums who doesn't care for edgeshit and Sup Forums who won't forgive you for stopping wackyshitforfags. And your best narrative effort is STILL that pony thing you did.

It's time to stop pandering to Sup Forums and get an actual job in the industry, pretend you never heard of us and move the fuck on.

oshit that was him?

haha current year

Max is my hero but these videos have a worrying trend of "Now, I don't know anything about this, but I'm going to talk about it for ten minutes anyways"

I like his Brain Dumps, and like his unapologetic attitude towards neo-feminists sjw.

No, you love the second thing and tolerate the first thing despite you knowing it's shit.

No, his brain Dumps are actually well thought out opinions with critical thinking attached to them. The second thing is icing on the cake because I know it pisses off the very poster that visit and infest this board.

>The television set?

On the whole it is, but he literally didn't have a point this time. I don't mind when his point is wrong, stupid, biased, or 5 minutes of reading a cereal box, but the Moana one is just aimless.

Holy shit you type like you're from reddit with how pretentious you sound, and the spacing. Please off yourself cunt./

I want to hook up my snes to Burnbot and play Chrono Trigger all night long.

I thought the point was that he couldn't make a point because he couldn't relate to a child's movie because unbiased reviews are impossible

Moana was fucking BORING. It's only saving grace is having an incompetent Princess that isn't a mary sue

This guy needs a writer

>haha look at le wacki ghost!

>Brain Dump is occasionally good when Max focuses on the discussion at hand rather then the shitty jokes
FIFY.
I understood the point of the Star Wars/abortion episode about how clickbait nerd culture podcast type video's tend to largely focus on advertisements rather then discussion.

Problem was it wasn't funny.

go one step further and don't watch anything by anybody involved in production

that'll show everybody

wait, is that kinky or heartwarming. I genuinely can't tell.

well you got him there

Nah. It's not anti-videogame.

Some episodes like the Sonic vs. Mario one was total shit, but all in all, it was a mostly good series.

Mailbag episode was the best one.

Typical Sup Forums quality post.

>stretched earlobes
>nose ring
May as well tattoo "I'm a fag" on his forehead.

I requested this in /aco/ several months back i.imgur.com/SpTLPee.png

I'm in the Moana one 4 minutes in and he's just bitching about how it's another Disney movie about a princess with a good life.

He was right dumb fuck.
Also sage is invisible.

He isn't really. What does sage have to do with anything? It does not work.

Say what you will guys... this nigga made me want to fuck a television set.

The point is that is his reason for not liking the movie, and I gave mine. If you don't like it, then why just not watch it?

Seriously, you're the reason this shithole board is terrible.

>Year of our lord [CURRENT YEAR]
>Assblasted by people watching show he dont like
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

>this board is terrible because people criticize things I like

You got it newfag. isn't hat why you are here?

HAHA yeah right?

Only a loser watches a guy like him.

owaitdatsme

I'm questioning what you see and wondering if I am missing it. You said there was well thought out arguments and critical thinking, which is something I want. That's why I responded to see if I was just impatient and it will come.

To be fair, you enjoy Max's videos, so you do have shit taste.

To be fair that was made in the I'm so geek bazinga nerd blogs I love science days when people walked around with videogames t-shirts and posed for pictures with consoles turned off

Meant for

Post more burnbot already you nigs

He needs a proofreader, but he has the potential to do good stuff

>Tfw u find out hotdiggitydemon and shadman are secretly the same person

>telling an independent animator to stop being independent

Good luck with that.

I like him

>disney sucks
said every art student ever

Disney is bland as all hell nowadays as a whole

>No, his brain Dumps are actually well thought out opinions with critical thinking attached to them
no they arent. you are letting the fact that he hates the same people as you make you think his work is good. I bet you like shadman

remember when he made that super edgy MLP series

no

good

>stop disliking what I do like!

Moana > Frozen

>makes a video shitting on shows
>when he makes shit himself
wew lad

>missing the whole point

What Max was trying to say was he couldn't relate to a character that was created to appeal to a totally different demographic, thus making any review on the movie would be pointless. If it was someone like that cubed headed guy from the little film that played before Moana had actually gotten a movie then yes, he could make a review on that little film had it become a movie because he can relate to the main character and he's struggles