If anyone says he's their favorite x-men character, they're filthy casuals

If anyone says he's their favorite x-men character, they're filthy casuals

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItsPopularNowItSucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've read way more X-Men than you and he's my favorite.

Gambit was the best, cher.

Cable is best. Hope is my waifu

He's a good character. But choosing him as the best x-man is a poor choice

Deadpool is better

This is true, a lot of my casual friends do have him as their favorite. But I can't really blame them, he's taken center in all the movies and the last couple cartoons.

Wolverine is the only good X character, he's the only one who works as a solo character

Casual detected

OP is a fag.
And not the good kind of fag like an X-fag but just a normal "I wouldn't suck a feminine penis" kind of fag.
I love Wolverine and in a sick way I was totally psyched that he was being killed off for two reasons:
One, it would stop Marvel from cramming him down everyone's throat by putting him on every team ever and stop the pussy-fication of the character and
Two, I wouldn't have to watch marvel piss on him the way marvel has pissed on every mutie during the Shillhumans push.
Then marvel used Old Man Logan to stealth a Wolverine in anyhow and all hope was lost.

I was always a Beast fan growing up.

That turned out well.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're more than likely a cyclops fan. Only reason to actually say something so fucking stupid and think there's nothing wrong with it.

You ain't getting this (You) 90718339

I like Nightcrawler, used to like Scott before he became such a cunt and Xavier is neat

All my favorites are any girl that's hot. I don't think that's makes me any less casual then liking Wolverine though.

There's lots that could have good solo comics if given the chance, but they aren't popular enough to sell on their own.

Im not a cyclops fag, user.
Nightcrawler is best mutie

Sorry you can't be true to yourself because you're scared of what people with think. Wolverine is head and shoulders above the rest and has been for a very long time.

People that say Wolverine is overrated are casuals pretending to not be casuals.

Why? He's had a ton of good stories, and since the films he's gotten all the attention from the best creative talent. On top of all this it's up to personal taste. I personally love Storm, Wolvie and Emma.
Who do you think is better?

The one thing I hate about the movie franchise is that it's basically an X-Men movie, or a Wolverine movie. I get that some of them work better as part of a team (ironically that includes Logan), but Nightcrawler, Storm, Gambit and Mystique all could have made for interesting solo films. I guess they're moving into that territory now but it took them too damn long.

Also Logan, Storm and Nightcrawler are best X-Men

They're literally the same people that rip on the 90's era of comics, despite being born after 2000.

Cuck

Best X-Man is undeniably Cannonball.

This. It's casual to love Wolverine because "OH HE'S AN UNKILLABLE BADASS WITH SWEET CLAWS"
It's not casual to understand that Wolverine gets great writing and has an awesome character dynamic of being a feral killer who dedicated himself to Xavier's dream.
It's casual to go "ANYONE WHO LIKES WOLVERINE IS A CASUAL BECAUSE HE'S POPULAR"

Cyclops is that you? Wolvie sends you his regards, and tell you to go FY.

Underrated post

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItsPopularNowItSucks

He is one of the best though. Sorry for that.

Cyke is still my favorite for some reason.

OP said favorite, not best

son, i've been reading comics since before you were born and Wolverine has always been my favorite
it's time to get back to your geometry homework cause you are too young to be on this website in the first place

Yeah, it's not like he got a lot of characterization and stories to explore and interact with the rest of the world.

My favorite X-man is Bloke. You probably haven't heard of him.

yo I'm right there with you

King of all casuals

As a Cypher fan, you're all casuals to me.

good pick

my fav is still Emma Frost though.

Wolvie is one of my favorites, but my top pick would have to be Cyclops. I have eye issues so I really was able to relate to him in that aspect. Rightclops only solidified him as my favorite.

Marvel ruined Wolverine. Now casuals love Deadpool, Cable, and Gambit. If you're a female casual then it's Storm.

My favorite X-Man is Nightcrawler.

I don't have a favorite anymore. Marvel has systematically taken every character I liked and made them completely retarded.

Boom boom or armor
Top tier waifu's with top their powers

Why would anyone be a fan of Cypher? Back in the New Mutant days everyone hated him since he didn't have combat powers so would have to go hide everytime they got into a fight. Which is why they killed him off.

>Wolverine is head and shoulders above the rest

user Wolverine isn't head and shoulders above anyone

Boom Boom is underrated, good waifu.

I like him but the disproportionate amount of attention he gets damages the franchise more than it helps.

That's just fairly decent taste, even if the opinion is common.

I wouldn't say my absolute favourite, but he's waaay waaay up there.

My faves are Jean, Storm, Wolverine.

Fucking badasses, the lot of them.

Kek

Most people I know who are casuals need an explanation on who Cable is. And that's everyone I interact with daily. So, Deadpool and Gambit, sure. Cable, not so much.

He has the best stories, tho

>Jean

Jean is Shit Taste: the character

>Jean is shit
I have to agree. I can't think of anything notable about her character except she's either a bland "girlfriend insert," or an "author insert" meant to correct her history as a bland "girlfriend insert."

Jean should have stayed dead the first time.

by this point I'm pretty sure even Cable needs an occasional rundown of who he is and where he's from

Jean is a terrible character. She is a good plot device, but shit character or used for power level faggotry. Rachel, and Madelyne are who you go to for actual character.

It's "though", nigger.

>If you're a female casual then it's Storm.
You mean Rogue or Kitty.

Wolverine is one of my favorite Marvel characters
i wont lie that i got tired of his overexposure and out of character nonsense im looking at you AvX, but the are still many great stories and arcs tied to the character

Said the Cykefag. Oh the irony...

>having a favourite x-men character
embarassing

This. Everything "interesting" about Jean is actually an attribute of either Cyclops, Emma, or one of Jean's clones/alt-kids.

Depends on your politics/personality/generation.
Kitty is the "girlfriend insert" for men who don't identify with Cyclops, so Gen X.

Rogue is more of a millennial/90's kid character for lonely guys and girls that like the cut themselves.

Storm is the "new" Kitty in the sense that this is who you idealize to prove that you're above the patriarchy/totally not a racist because black women are so sexy.

Rachel and Madelyne are derivatives who nobody give a shit. I guess you like Hope too.

>tfw Beast used to be one of your favorite X-men

Must suck to have one of your favourites turn into a race traitor.

And I think saying something like that its the mark of a filthy casual.
His only problem was overexposure.

Is it possible to make Hank great again?

So many people focus on how tragic her death was that they forget she was the one picked to be killed off in the first place because she was so goddamned dull.

Hell nowadays the only hook to having her alive is "oh shit is this the moment when she loses control and psychically suicide bombs everybody again? No? Okay maybe next week"

>Is it possible to make Hank great again?
If he genocides the Inhumans and brings Cyclops back to life, it'll be a start.

>Is it possible to make Hank great again?

Yes but it would take writers that actually care

Same

Take a guess.

Wolverine is the pleb's choice to hate on to try to sound legit.

hes my favorite comic book character. he was always better solo then in a team. ive also most likely read more comics and read for longer then you. im probably still a casual though, i only like cape comics

Worst girl

Same. But I actually just kinda stopped reading comics when they killed him. As cool as OML is, he's not the same.

Is it because she's a jew?

>As cool as OML is, he's not the same.
And a cop-out that devalued Wolverine's death.

"What's that? You're all sad that Wolverine died? Here, have an alt-universe version to replace him lmao".

Wolverine hasn't been good for 20 years.

She's insufferable in the comics and every writer seems to have her as their waifu. The last signature story she had was that one where she fought that alien after calling Xavier a dick. Evo Kitty is much improved

You have one chance to convince me that Kurt isn't the best X-Man.

Another thread where you're supposedly a casual for liking a popular instead of an obscure D Lister?

He hasn't been great since some time in the 90s and hasn't been good since Schism. Obviously being dead recently has made being good difficult.

Kurt's biggest flaw is that he just exists. When you find out that Kurt is the focus of an arc the reaction isn't "oh boy what interesting story is going to happen" the reaction is "they're gonna fuck up Kurt".

yes

magneto is the best, wolvie is only okay.

you gonna hate me for this but... Uncanny X-Force Fantomex and Deadpool are my favorite characters. Dont know which order.

UXF didn't really have bad characters.

Umm...Colossus fans?

But Wolverine's power is cool and biologically fascinating to imagine.

Respectable choices. Colossus and Cyclops are my favorite.

what about the folkloric cyclops fan

Morrison's Fantomex is better but he is an underrated X Character for sure. Remender's is awesome too.

Took the words out of my mouth. I'm reading this thread trying to truly pick my favorite and all I can think of is the damage Marvel has done over the last few years

I think Cypher was ahead of his time. Things would be different if he had been introduced in the age of smartphones.

>Cypher
>ever being anyones favorite x-men character

Most the mentions in here are A-Listers (and a lot more boring than Wolverine)

Why does this board suck the cyclops tit so much? Is Sup Forums so beta that they need to identify with the guy who isn't wolverine?

Never understood this elitism about favouring certain characters. They're YOUR favorite for a reason.

>When your favourite X-Men are Gambit, Rogue, and X-23.

I feel he is always a supporting character and never the focus. He's ok, nothing particularly wrong about him but not an integral part of the group like Cyclops or Wolverine.

Colossus is not much different, honestly. They are like the B-lists of the A-list x-men...

whats with rogue smile?