Who else is going to watch and support this regardless of quality to stick it to SJW liberal shills?

Who else is going to watch and support this regardless of quality to stick it to SJW liberal shills?

Nice try Marvel

>Who else is going to watch
Yes I will
>and support this regardless of quality
Eh maybe not
>to stick it to SJW liberal shills?
pic related

That's an utterly moronic thing to do.

>That's an utterly moronic thing to do.

Can I get an argument why? I'm proud of my white heritage and would like to keep it from dying out.

>letting the boogeyman dictate what you watch

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Whites being attacked is not a boogeyman.

That doesn't really have anything to do with torturing yourself with a tv show to stick it to people who don't care what you think.

I'm going to watch it. I'm going to most likely be disappointed, but I've waited years for this so I'm going to give it a shot.

You could watch a good show with white people instead of a bad one though

Also Danny is a racemixer anyway so why do you like him?

>Who else is going to watch and support this regardless of quality to stick it to SJW liberal shills

You sound like a shill.

>I'M BEING GENOCIDED! HELP, SOMEHOW I'M BEING GENOCIDED FOR BEING WHITE!

Shut the goddamn fuck up, stormfront.

user. It might be bad.
Some of the critics didn't mention the "cultural appropriation" issue.
The pace and writing, and the action scenes have been very critizised as well

And your solution is to binge watch a Netflix show?

What's the train of logic that connects your actions to your goals?

I am being genocided though. Do you have a counterargument?

Tyler Perry's Madea is also a film series heavily involving black culture and enjoyed by black people.

Don't make the movie any less shit and the people who like it dumb. Likewise Iron Fist is shit and people who watch it are dumb.

Iron Fist my new favorite show, he didn't do anything wrong by being a white and the Asians are just going to have to deal with it

What is it with Sup Forumsfags trying so desperately to like terrible peaces of media just so they can "stick it to SJW liberal shills"?

I guess the idea is to fight retards you must first become a retard yourself.

So whites can't enjoy dumb shit and create their culture around it?

We have, it's called Adam Sandler.
And he's objectively worse then Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Kim Il-Sung combined.

The reasons whites have died out is because they don't support anything white whites in it regardless of quality like blacks and asians.

We need to become them.

Why would we need to? Why would you even want to? We've got better shows. Pretty much every single great show in the history of television is ours and you want to stick your banner in a hack-job Netflix adaptation?

Yes. Your entire kind deserves it and literally brought it upon yourselves. Really, the only way you'll ever do anything good for the world is by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

>Shilling by being reactionary to liberal reviewers in order to support a crappy product.
It's subtle, I'll give you that.

I'll watch the first couple of episodes, and see it it's worth my time. But the fact that even the positive reviews are less than enthusiastic doesn't bode well.

Nah, I haven't like anything Netflix Marvel since Daredevil S1.

Losing Steven S. DeKnight really fucked that show over, S2 was almost unbearably boring outside of Punisher. The action scenes really took a hit too. JJ and Luke Cage were nothing special either.

Women sleeping with black and brown people instead of you specifically isn't genocide, you fucking cuck.

So you're posting from a camp where you will be executed based exclusively on skin color? Or an army of nonwhites is storming towards your town to kill every white person there?

Nah that's gay. I'm only watching Daredevil anyways. I didn't watch any of the other shows either.

That's not what the white genocide is, genius.

White characters being replaced with other races is genociding though.

This show is getting heat because the original white character is white. I'll support it because of this and show that whites have stronger money/spiritual support.

>skin color
Hate this meme. There's more to race than just the color of people's skin.

Not in most people's eyes.
See: Derek Jeter being considered white, and that Indian guy who got attacked because some retard thought he was a muslim

Again why choose a character who has a black waifu for this?

>White characters being replaced with other races is genociding though.
Man, you Americans really have no actual, real problems in your life huh?

>White characters being replaced with other races is genociding though.

>it's a 'you're dumb for liking a thing' episode

People consider Jeter white?
And there ARE Indians who are Muslims. In fact Pakistan is pretty much around because the Hindus thought there were too many.

He'll yeah!
I'm going to watch every episode! I'm not going to let those SJW'S tell me what to watch!
Who's with me!

What defines a "real problem"? Because I was born into a society not run by morons it isnt a problem?

>White characters being replaced with other races is genociding though
Bravo America! kek

I have no idea who Derek Jeter is and Islam isn't a race. There are a good number of muslims in India, and many Indians are ethnically similar to Bangladeshi and Pakistani people, who are major muslim.

>I was born into a society not run by morons
Good one Amerilard.

Like everything else, I'll give it a few episodes before I make a decision

Just want to remind everyone in this thread that Donald Trump is the president and there's nothing you can do about it.

Shadilay.

>Just want to remind everyone in this thread that Donald Trump is the president
What's with Russian shills and always stating the obvious?

Whats with all the liberal shills in this topic?

Are you feeling uncomfortable outside your safe space?

I bet Netflix will enjoy your dollars when they'e working on more Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Orange is the New Black, Sense8, and all of the other fine programming I'm sure you love.

Of course Iron Fist is dead in the water and won't get a second season. But at least they've already filmed Defenders so they can't recast just yet.

>Paying for Netflix.
LOL

There are so many reasons why this is a fucking moronic post. I don't even know where to begin.