Jack has never killed a human

>Jack has never killed a human
Sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a lava/rock monster during final blow. Even if that doesn't count it was also a mercy kill.

Jack freed him from his curse. The years catching up to him all at once is what killed him.

And Boris?

Lava monster

Boris is tough like bear, tiny bombs only knocked him out.

Didn't die

Boris was Russian and we all know Russians aren't people they're a breed of bear user.

I really want Jack to be able to go to the past through a really bitter sweet way

Like the way home is a battle to the death which will grant the winner a wish and he has to face down a good person willling to die for their wish just as much as he is like an old school samurai showdown.

he died of old age.
doesn`t count.

No bombs on face, armor protected his vitals. He's just a quadriplegic now.

Jack does whatever needed for the situation.

Why was the Scotsman as good as Jack? Jack had decades of training, I know the Scotsman had a magic sword, too, but that shouldn't be enough.

He's a Highlander

Scots at least older if not the same age as Jack and was raised his whole life in a clan to do battle

Jack has had abortions at least three times in the original series.

I'm pretty sure he survived the explosion.
He's Russian after all

warrior culture in post apocalyptic earth.
He's probably been fighting since he was toddler

They would have all survived if they just followed Boris' plan. Stupid bitch

>Guy trapped in a crystal for centuries wills himself to have telekinesis and builds himself a golem body.

>Instead of fighting Aku's forces, he forces other warriors to battle him to the death just so he can escape his curse.

Selfish bastard should have gone to Helheim

You know Jack was, what, early 20s when he fought Aku and was training since he was... 8, was it? That's only like 15 years. In the xeno road warrior future that is Aku there are plenty of people that have had far more.

Jack just has discipline and a fancy sword.

>Getting that valkyrie poon

I always thought it was kind of fucked that it was perfectly ok for Jack to kill robots, if these things are sentient does it really matter if it's oil instead of blood that runs through their veins?

He isn't as good as Jack, but close. There's an episode where they have many small competitions and Jack beats the Scotsman in every single one.

>if these things are sentient does it really matter if it's oil instead of blood that runs through their veins?
Good enough for the ratings board.

He likely couldn't leave that place due to Aku's curse on him. It showed him only being able to project his voice for a good portion of the episode, I don't doubt if he could he would have left and gone after Aku.

As to the whole 'never killed a human' argument, I imagine it's like Batman rules- if it's not explicitly shown, it doesn't count. Which I'm fine with honestly, the whole show was mostly self contained stories with I think the episodes with the Scotsman being the only real measure of continuity for the show.

Scottsman has been fighting since birth and is clearly middle aged. He's a grizzled warrior living in an evil Aku world, as a part of society that has maintained independence, which means they're pretty damn tough.

Scots definitely older than Jack. Jack is late 20s tops. Scots is late 30s early 40s.

In episode 2, the dog's machine says Jack is 25.

He wasn't

only X-9 was sentient though

>Jack had decades of training
And very few real combat experience.

when was it established that Jack had a no-kill policy?

We all know censors kept him from killing on-screen but I don't think he was averse to it in-story. Just one of those Bruce Lee types who (usually) uses proportionate response

I'm totally ready for this season to reveal at some point that Jack has been murdering people all along and that his mind just projected them as robots to protect his psyche.

That would be really stupid.

Even if you're gonna play that dumb shit that makes earlier scenes less cool to watch

how does x9 not count as a living being

Or Or that the robots aren't really robots but people aku captured and brainwashed and put their brains into his bug bots

agreed.

less stupid.
but still stupid

Also, I can't help but notice he doesn't have the Number 2 Headband, I mean WHAT KIND OF SAMURAI does he think he IS?

Or Or Or that robotics have become sophisticated enough to become sentient and Jack killing nuts and bolts is only superficially different than killing blood and flesh and in fact some of the robots he has killed have done less wrong and have been more sympathetic than many of the humans who he has spared.

How long in total has poor Jack been wandering around in Aku's wasteland

Bullshit, a lot of the "general bad guy" types he kills in bars and stuff are sentient, why else would they be looking for money, and going to a bar?

Jack mentions 50 years in the new episode.

Nah that's gay and makes no sense.
As far as Jack knew he was just another evil unthinking robot. We don't really have any definitive evidence that Jack killing a flesh and blood person.
Only given the appearance of sentience. They're like a Chuck E Cheese band

>I like where this is going!

Pretty sure Jack figured that the robot was at least sapient from his face after he killed X-9.

>direct cause of human death
>never killed anyone
impressive mental gymnastics

And that stupid bitch survived because she has a vagina. Naturally I find it very annoying that the 7 Daughters of Aku are soooo totally going to survive. Genndy will not have not even one of them die.

Narrow battlefield that impeded Jack's superior mobility

not a human. but what about the alien assassin in the seasons of death episode. Jack spits the poison into his mouth and the guy turns into leaves. that counts as killing him

I assume guys like Scaramouch arent mass produced like bugbots or specially programmed to kill Jack but come from some planet of autonomous robots.

Are you an idiot, op?

The point is he's gone insane and is delusional.

Jack literally stabbed this guy through his stomach. I mean, I guess he could have survived, but Jack wouldn't really have a way to know

Im gonna guess they all die except for Ashi.

What? This post actually made me go out of my way and slowly watch what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY
-It starts with I being pulled out of his ambush place (even though Am threw the chain that was suppose to take Jack's sword, watch the video at half speed)
-Jack then runs over to the black guy and its a little unclear as to what happened as there are so few frames in this action but it looks like Jack slashes his legs with his sword
-He then slashes I as he flys by him due to Jack pulling on the chain
-The guy in your picture fails his dagger throw attempt and is slashed, presumably across the chest
-The princess is punched and kicked out of combat
-Am throws his bombs at Jack but Jack catches them and throws them at Boris, causing explosions all over his body
-Am is then slashed with finishes the battle

If you guys are going to make an argument on if the bounty hunters died then at least go by what happened.

Genndy knows that the death of all those bounty hunters were implied in the episode, but he decided to retcon it because he wanted to deal with the moral impact of killing another human being on his own terms.

-Laughing in russian-