Definitely.

More please!

>tfw word girl is dead along with arthur and sesame street
th-thanks trump

What do they even play now?

Isn't Sesame Street on HBO now?

word up!
allll the way up

arthur and sesame street have been terrible for years.. and as fun as it is, wordgirl fails hard at providing useful vocab words, instead overexplaining words everyone knows already

Yes.

so appropriate for a show originally aimed at the poor, now only for kids whose parents can afford premium channels! actually the lion's share of muppet productions have been on HBO because nobody else will give them half a chance

>arthur and sesame street have been terrible for years
Sesame Street definitely but Arthur is great. Except for the cuck episode.

cuck episode?

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Whip._Mix._Blend.
You'd have to see it to know what I mean. The synopsis doesn't do it justice.

rekt

I love Wordgirl.

I was about to post this

It's really good but how was the Superman stand-in decided? It seems unrelated.

Has she been figured out yet? Well, besides that one ep when TwoBrains exposed her to the family and I think they ended up mind wiping them anyways, I mean the show exposed them to the public and just accepts the real them as super heroes?

I used to draw shezow a lot so I picked shezow just to satisfy my weird personal sense of humor. Conversely, I would have used deadpool for the same reason.

You drew it? You're amazing! Got somewhere I can see your other art?

Yeah. on fa, da, he, I'm Liquidmark. On tumblr, I'm Liquidmark-alpha

I mostly post quick sketches and such but I've been trying to post more complete stuff.

I have it on good authority that Word Girl craves white cock

Thanks. I think I might have seen you around before. Are you popular? Are you cool? Will you be my friend?

That's good to hear

Thanks! I've been around for years. I know a lot of people still remember Clixposing Kitraandra..

>Are you popular?

My popularity has seen some significant decline/loss of growth over the years most likely due to a spotty output of content, hiatuses and so on. Also my work has seen some pretty wild shifts over the years. I have a few friends/associates that are reasonably popular, however.

>Are you cool?

Depends on who you ask. I like games, movies and cartoons. Right now, I'm playing STO

>Will you be my friend?

Sure! Just hit me up on FA, DA or Tumblr. I accept anonymous questions on Tumblr

>Arthur's Dad cucking Arthur's Dad.
>Rattle's Dad is fine with his wife marrying another man for another family
>Buster's mom is a cuck too
Why is season 18 so grounded and unreal at the same time?

Go back to bed, Tobey.

>getting divorced/being seperated, then dating and marrying another single parent has anything to do with cuckoldry

you guys are fucking retarded

>hasn't seen the episode

When it first came out I assumed it would be one of those PBS shows that gets canceled after 1 or 2 seasons, like Sagwa or Maya and Miguel.

I was already a cynical bastard by then

Thank you!

This was my fucking jam

this and that fetch with ruff ruffman were like the two pbs shows i would try to catch

Tobey was great.

The Only Super Hero city I'd be willing to live in.
They have, like, 3 or 4 different food based villains and all stolen money is returned almost instantly.

That does sound like an awesome place to live

something about this show makes me think it shares some DNA or staff with Loren Bouchard shows like Home Movies, Dr Katz, and Science Court, am I wrong on this?

didn't her brother want to fuck her or something?

adoptive brother

still, it was technically canonical incest.

any not-shit quality images of that magical girl from Between the Lions?

Really? When did they say that?

They're all animated by Soup2Nuts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soup2Nuts

He was a wordgirl fanboy, but he never said he had a crush on her or anything. Still, it'd probably get pretty awkward once he gets older.

They mention in the theme song that Wordgirl is from the planet Lexicon. Her adoptive family are just normal human beings. This is why Wordgirl's skin tone is slightly different than the rest of her family's.

I honestly wonder how her parents are not aware she's Wordgirl if she's adopted and her crashed spaceship is underneath the house

It's like the Kent's not knowing Clark is Superman.

They are aware of her civilian identity, not her public one.

So this means the brother having a crush on wordgirl is okay then

Well I'm dumb. I thought he meant that TJ was adopted.

HOL UP

They aren't related by genetics, if that's what you mean.

Fetch was great (or at least the first few seasons).

BEST

All this talk about Becky with Tobey when she's obviously going to endgame with Todd "Scoops" Ming.

It just means wincest has a better chance now

The moment you realize that fart was a shit

Todd was boring and functioned almost solely as Becky's romantic interest.

People overwhelmingly ship her with Tobey because:
A. He is a much more fun character
B. The two have got that hero/villain dynamic, which shippers love
C. Tobey occupies the most sympathetic position of the love triangle (he likes someone but no one likes him)