>Brought back Darren Cross and made him the Yellowjacket

>>Brought back Darren Cross and made him the Yellowjacket
>>Dr. Selvig in the comics is working with Hydra Cap
>>Chitari invasion
>>Sin and Red Skull assault Sokovia
>>Cloak and Dagger are part of Secret Wars.

Nick Spenser sure likes merging the MCU with the current comics or his editors do

How soon til the Runaways turn out to be a part of Secret Empire?

I don't get where Carol vs Chitari a la Annihilation fits in with an event about Captain America being evil

the YAAAAS Queen is contracted obligated to SLAY whenever possible.

The Chitauri Invasion is the justification for why all the cosmic characters and heavy hitters aren't around to stop Steve. They're all on the other side of the wall fighting off the Chitauri.

>or his editors do
I think this is the problem if you look at the solicits for Duggan's GotG it's really full of Synergy shit, the GotG are going to battle the Grandmaster and the Collector both characters that didn't get that much of a spotlight until the MCU started.

Also Groot is baby Groot again.

I assume they are there take out Cap's Chitauri invasion and not interfere with the Hydra invasion, also to get WALLED out of Earth.

Seriously tho with the Defenders and all these characters getting spotlights it feels like Marvel is hijacking Spencer's event and instead of focusing it on the characters Spencer is working on Tbolts, and the Uncanny Avengers they're shoving all of these characters that have nothing to do with the build up and the ones who did are being pushed to the sidelines (the tie-in comics) or ignored.

>complaining about cosmic characters being used in cosmic books

You can fuck right off.

Fuck you, marvel cosmic will never be good again thanks to memes of the galaxy.

>Brought back Darren Cross and made him the Yellowjacket
It's annoying because the artists can't seem to make the Yellowjacket armor look nearly as cool as the movie did

I'm excited to see how they fuck up and SYNERGY Iron Fist after the whole grim n gritty tone has been poorly received even for the show.

Daredevils synergy is finally ending and he's back in red soon

>the Grandmaster and the Collector both characters that didn't get that much of a spotlight until the MCU started.

They are like the only two Elders of the Universe that actually fucking matter, though.

Was Darren Cross a comic character or someone they made up for the movie because Ultron is THE Pym-villain?

Comic book character. Used to be a big pink powerhouse though. Was integral to Scott Lang's origin, in that he wanted Cassie Lang's heart to replace his own failing one.

Also, related to Hawkeye arch nemesis Crossfire.

And then he stole her next heart because it had Pym Particles

Unless you're confusing things, Scott had to rescue the Surgeon from Cross to save Cassie's heart.

> Sokovia

Which in the MCU was created as an amalgam of Slorenia and Transia.

>Transia
SOUNDS LIKE A PARADISE

my only problem with the Chitauri is the constant mentioning how "IT'S TOTALLY BIGGER THAN THE ANNIHILATION WAVE GUYS!" fuck off, spencer, no it isn't.

After Hickman's Builder War with the various cosmic empires teaming up with both the Annihilation Wave and the Brood, I've realized that Marvel just doesn't give a shit

>

does ANYONE like the current Daredevil look? cuz it a shit.

Which do you think would be worse
>The rumors of Annihilation 2 by Bendis are true
Or
>Rehashing Annihilation but replacing Rich and the wave with Carol and the Chitari, which seems to be happening

>Annihilation 2 by Bendis
that's worse.

>various cosmic empires teaming up with both the Annihilation Wave and the Brood
I would have been able to tolerate that if we had gotten scenes showing Ronan and Kl'rt barely being able to contain their murderous rage when in Annihilus' presence. Or some kind of indication that these people are supposed to loather each other and are only allies out of convenience.

Don't forget the Netflix Defenders being right there on the cover

>the YAAAAS Queen
Would you stop that already

>Also Groot is baby Groot again.
oh fuck this shit seriously

Why would the Annihilation Wave even need anyone's help to deal with the Builders

The brood I can see it but not the the Annihilation Wave
It's not like they got a full page, only a panel or two.

75% chance Colleen or a new minority becomes the replacement Iron Fist

>Daredevils synergy
>back in red soon
You spewing some bullshit now. Marvel didn't get back the DD license until 2012 and didn't start pre-production of the netflix show until 2013.
Shadowland, were he donned his black version costume came out in 2010

What the fuck MCU synergy are you talking about. Oh yeah, its all coming out of your ass.

Those are all Bendis pets on the cover. How did Spencer end up keeping his job with so many Bendis pets involved in the story?

>>>Cloak and Dagger are part of Secret Wars.
Wut?

Dr. Strange is a Bendis pet?

He obviously meant Secret Empire

>He obviously meant Secret Empire
Again: wut?

Why is that even a problem? Solicits were talking about Cloak and Dagger fighting AGAINST Hydra and trying to stop Cap.

The "problem" the OP seems to have is that Cloak and Dagger are probably only in this event because of their upcoming TV show.

That's pretty stupid, if you ask me. Cloak and Dagger are awesome characters and need more exposure. I'm actually really happy that they're seemingly going to play a sizable role in Secret Empire.

He had black in shadow land then went back to red then in Soules run which started just after S1 had finished he donned the black costume with red wraps.
Synergy nigga

I agree, they do need more exposure. But isn't it strange that Cloak and Dagger are getting event mention treatment in an event when they've been ignored for so long?

Now you all know how X-Men fans feel.

Strange? Sure. Bad? Not at all. So long as they're handled well, I think this is actually a good thing.

Nah fuck off if you think Cosmic Marvel characters that get used are only the MCU ones and extra fuck you if you think it's OK to make them cheap MCU knockoffs.

Wait till the movie drops and Ego suddenly gets more prominent.

You think they will make him Peter's dad? They already fucked up J'Son anyway, I mean he only managed to be interesting in like a few comic issues prior to Bendis getting his hands on him but now he's full on retard villain.

Only way they can make it better is if they retcon him into not being J'Son but his evil brother.

>Cloak and Dagger are part of Secret Wars.
[citation needed]
>How soon til the Runaways turn out to be a part of Secret Empire?

Too soon. Without any heavy retcons after Hopeless there is a chance it would be more Undercover shit with some sappy, cliched redemption story where Nico and Chase are treated as ex-Nazis who want to redeem themselves fighting Hydra.

>[citation needed]

Its in the fucking solicitation for Secret Empire #2, dummy.

Spencer's written Cloak and Dagger before so maybe it's more of an "I want them in this" thing with favorite C-listers

I've only read solicit for #1 and though to myself "Surprisingly, I don't give a fuck." and checked books I care about.