ITT: Girls with shit taste in men

ITT: Girls with shit taste in men

grovy aint that bad
I'd hang with him

Who should she have hooked up with? Ruel?

true dat, lol

Grovy actually fucking died for her, then gave up literal godhood so he can stay with her.

Oscar really was a horrible choice. I have no idea what any woman would see in a napoleon dynamite clone.

All her other choices ended up horribly.

This desu.

What the fuck is wrong with her legs?

I mean look at her, everyone would do the same.

He was talking about Marco

She's an Sup Forums girl...but Madoka Ayukawa.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Okay, you win.

Yeah. Figgus was a shit. Archer is a total bro.

Wouldn't she still have good taste, since she didn't want to have a crush on Marco, and was always in denial until the very end?

I wouldnt
shes a cunt

Zuko is top tier

They're not on my face, that's what.

>12 year old girl lusting after a college dude
jeez

You both win.
No homo but Zuko is pretty hot.

Actually canon. Zatanna always dates scumbags and it makes her life a wreck. Wish she'd pick a decent guy. But that's only in the fanfics I read.

>12 years old
Damn, she was thirsty.

X23 doesn't have the best taste if you ask me

>liking Marco
>shit taste

anyone that ever fucked Constantine ends up horrible.

Zuko is also horrifically disfigured

She dated Dick in Young Justice, that's gotta count for something.

>If you ever touch her

wtf she's wolverine without a dick you fake french twat, she can take care of herself

jesus i hate gambit

these two

That was just her CRAZY imagination going haywire to justify staying with the obese retarded good for nothing sponge.

And honestly she LIKES her poverty chaotic fueled life with the retard. So she's in heaven.

Would it have been better if she had dated YoungClops instead of Warren?

In the book she divorces him because he's a lame annoying shit.

Dude she basically went from breaking out of her cage to running from assassin's to being put on a death squad by her father (kinda). There was some respite in between but most of it was engineered by heavy handed busy bodies.

The arc revolves around Gambit trying to treat her like a human being and protect her some, as she's very rarely been shown compassion up to that point.

Okay, maybe that was uncalled for, but i was blinded by my hate for gambit.

I really can't stand that fucking faggot jesus christ

I think her attraction was perfectly natural, he just didn't deal with things well after the whole getting his hands blown off thing.

she's a western bitch

western shit should fucking cease for trying to imitate japan the greatest country of all universe

But disfigured people can be qts, too!

True dat, hanako was best girl

This seems too obvious to be here

I was excised out the womb too fucking bitch.

>grovy

Scott has worse taste in girls.

So a "Girls you might have a shot with" thread?

Didn't she reality warp a boyfriend who basically had god-powers who then tried to kill everyone she knew during 7 Soldiers?
Hard to top that.

Nicole wouldn't have dated at all if it weren't for Richard. She'd'ave blown her brains out in college.

>herps

She gives it away for weed. I'm not sure you want that shot.

>implying Marco wasn't the best catch in the entire show

If only because demand is so high.

Fuck off, Marco is a catch.

I dunno, Eva could have done a lot worse than a literal god.

That said, holy fuck, how many kids do they intend to pump out?

They're becoming Mormons

They live in a post-apocalyptic world that was already still somewhat medieval before the electricity and running water ended. Also half-ish will be Iops, deathseekers.

Get out as many as possible so at least some survive.

I'm not sure if they're trying for more or if Grovy just can't keep his hands off her.

God knows, I wouldn't. Got to unknowingly spread those divine genes.

Any girl into retards.

Ok, was she removed as a zygote and grown in a tube? Otherwise
>C-sections aren't real births
Oh come on, she has plenty to get emo about but that's not one of them

She's not much of a catch herself.

>starco forever

But Roger is a nice and funny guy.

Rigby is great, and Eileen was one of the best additions to the show.

Rigby spent entire seasons being the sole reason he and Mordecai got into deep shit, because he constantly did things when told not to. Rigby a shit.

oh Byrne

To be fair her social circle leaves few options and she herself is a horrible human being. Atleast Archer when push comes to shove is somewhat decent.
Rigby pulled it out in the end, in some respects becoming better than Mordechai. But early Rigby was just a real piece of shit

I never understood the "a shit " meme thing.
I thought purposely shit grammar stopped being cool here when normies started using lolcat speak.

Look at that face. She KNOWS she's lost. It's only a matter of time.

>The Quintessential Quirky Queen
I would start calling this as an insult but I'm terrified Harley fan-girls would think is was cool and start using it unironically.

Did you really think you were going to steer us away from a manner of speaking just by bringing up normies?

I think that is the case, yes.

Cute won't satisfy the needs of the body

>Lights the candle with his fingertip
Fuck I love Gambit. I'm convinced it takes three people to write for him, no single person who could be that slick would be wasting their time writing comics.

Sexy won't satisfy the need for companionship

That sexy won't last past her twenties.

Notice that the only people who weren't surprised by Star's admission were Ponyhead...and Jackie. Her and Marco are over.

What if he replaced "normies" with "tumblr"?

how fucking new are you

And Janna too

>Marco gots the floppies

To be fair, Jackie and Ponyhead already knew because before when she told them about what happened even if Star was denying it.

>Grovy actually fucking died for her
Anyone else feel like their balls dropped off before massively backpedaling by bringing him back to please his fans?

>Rigby pulled it out in the end, in some respects becoming better than Mordechai.

Not really.

is this....anime?

She should have shagged Superman when she had the chance.

The obvious.

Kyoshi warriors have 10/10 taste though

That was just her imagination. Nothing was real