This is objectively correct

This is objectively correct

Flip the chart.

Batfags are as normie as normie gets. Superman is "too perfect" for them.

Way to prove OPs point, superfaggot.

7/10
Should have put superguy one step up so it wasn't so obvious who you're going after.
Still solid bait.
and entirely correct

lol this guy

Why is Peridot even on this chart? SUfags ruin everything.

Why are some batfags so obnoxious lately here? This is at least the second batfag thread today.

Batman is the best member of the league though by far. The constant wanking of him by DCAU doesnt diminish that

>fixed

I came here to post that I have no idea what 3 is supposed to be, but realizing that it's probably supposed to be worse version of Aquaman's belt-buckle thing I regret caring.

>no idea what 3 is supposed to be

>extra fixed

>lately

I really mean it. It's worse than usual.

Bruce, it's late. Go stop the Joker, please

lmao okay brainlet

BEGONE FOUL DEMON. BACK TO THE ABYSS

>flip the chart
>WW that low

Inaneness: Plebs Among Us

People used to actually try to bait

ehh, pol is too mainstream now.

Might as well post here...
Do you think the Flash 'franchise' could ever become as big as the Green Lantern one was during and after the Johns era? During the New 52 there was a time when six GL-related ongoings ran: GL, GLC, New Guardians, Red Lanterns, Sinestro, Larfleeze. (And note that this was after the GL movie bombed miserably).
Would you like other Flash-related books (Titans is almost like Wally and friends)? About which characters? How would you make this happen? Is it even possible?

this, desu. /tg/ is alright tho

>no /po/ in the highest level

Shit chart

>Do you think the Flash 'franchise' could ever become as big as the Green Lantern one was during and after the Johns era?

Very much doubt it, though nothing is impossible apart from snyder making a decent film.

The thing that really helped GL become so big back then was the scope of the stories and sheer number of characters. Flash isn't broad enough to replicate it.

Your bait is so bad, no one else replied.

This

>all these batfags

it's just one dude samefaggin

>not /z/ instead of mlp
fuckin plebs

You may be right, but...
Johns' GL stories, of course, were big in scope, literally dealing with happenings all over the universe. What if we did the same with Flash, but instead of space, it would concern time? A big, sprawling time travel epic. (Flashpoint done right.)

This is what the average Sup Forums poster would say. But we all know that Sup Forums has shit taste.

Really makes ya think...

see

Just cause Batman is popular does not mean many people understand Batman.

this desu famalam

Normie batfags disgust me, but people who actively read Batman only heavily annoy me.

It's a world of difference.

Just switch Superman and Batman. Everything else is pretty accurate

Fixed

Great list except you don't seem to understand what Batgod is

With "batgod" I mean post-frank miller batman that can beat anyone

pic related

source?

See? Fuck Batgod

tales of the unexpected: featuring the spectre

Can't remember the issue number. 3 or 4 maybe

Batman is fucking terrible. He's a bordeline super villain now, a terrible friend, insane and a total fucking ass hole.

if we're being honest it goes lantern at the bottom, then aquaman then wondy, then flash then superman then batman.

we all know it's true.

here you go, user. Make you feel better

t. non comic reader

I fucking love this one
Guy Gardner should be the next in line to beat Batmans ass

I was under the impression that was the point of the meme.

This is the next page, by the way. Some Batgod.