Sup Forums vidya thread

Post your favorite Sup Forums related video games. I love pic related, it follows the movie very well and it's really challenging. I seriously need to replay it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJhvSjMH-zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love the SHIT out of this one.

Toy Story 2 on N64 was one of my first games. I got stuck on the trash boss, and only returned to it years later.

I played the Dreamcast version growing up. N64 version kinda sucks because it's the one that doesn't include clips from the movie before each level like the other versions do.

Dalmatians 102 puppies to the rescue
Monster Inc scare island
Bugs Bunny lost in time
Stuart Little
That 1 genesis game of Little Mermaid.

Most SNES and Genesis games based on Disney movies.

>Bugs Bunny lost in time

My nigga. The sequel was also great.

The platforming in that game made me want to kill myself, but I enjoyed it mainly due to the environments.

Scare Island was awesome.

Loved this game as a kid (n64 version). Rebought it a couple years ago, put two hours into it and the game shit itself, returned it and haven't played it again since.

The greatest.

RIP High Moon

My best friend and I would spend hours playing this on his PS2.

This just reminds me that I never collected all the jawbreakers

This shit was the kino, no bullshit

I really dig this although I would love a sequel with more **refined ssbm style gameplay, better looking models and sound quality **

No challenge my nigga

holy shit I remember that.
good times man

First game I can ever remember playing

Never played that one. I did play the Jet Fusion game for PS2 though.

Parents never let me have my own console, so I owned this PC game.

After revisiting the game through a walkthrough I realized the game was terrible.

Why didn't my parents ever let me have a fucking gamecube? I blame their attitude towards games growing up one of the reasons why I'm such a vidya junkie nowadays.

I think I got to the jungle stage ONCE, never again. Had Aladdin and never beat it either.

That thumbnail alone gave me PTSD flashbacks to that game's construction site level. FUCK.

woooooo, that was my first PC game ever - though as I recall it wasnt a win version, it was kind of a "win game" with bult-in emulator

>boss can only be beaten by speed
>because a child of small age, your speed was proportionate

Seriously?

youtu.be/eJhvSjMH-zY

Behold.

If you never played Timon and Pumbaa Jungle Games, you better correct that pronto.

I remember going to the blockbusters. I picked this up over Spider-Man 2 the game.

>MFW ps2 owners got the infinitely superior Vengeance
>MFW we Xbox owners were left with this shit

These games are amazing