These fuckers

These fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

partyboy1984.tumblr.com/post/158383779278/ok-ko-its-happening
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yh5CcMUBZc
youtube.com/watch?v=YwENwKiAn6M&ab_channel=CartoonNetwork
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

our shit

I hope they make an extended theme song, i really like what they have going so far, its just to short for me.

That's just how CN seems to be doing things theses days. 11-minute cartoons with short or no theme songs to make room for more commercials.

I love how KO has the same voice as Kid Goku. You can tell this was absolutely intentional.

I look forward to Street Fighter influenced hi-jinks and /34/ of the main character's mom.

I can see where people are coming from, but I'll never be able to find Carol attractive. That voice is just too much. The only plus is the tooth gap, if anything.

when is it starting?

Which logo do you guys prefer?

Left one felt like it has more aesthetic

Left colors with right's design and gradients.

>Elodie already has r34

Shannon is THICK

I get that they were going for a more Street Fighter-inspired approach similar to the original pilot's logo, but I'd still pick the left one.

partyboy1984.tumblr.com/post/158383779278/ok-ko-its-happening

Looks like the very first episode was screened at SXSW on the 13th. The rest of the photos suggest that this episode's about K.O. first getting the job and being introduced to his coworkers.

>checks r34
>it's just some anime girl with the same name
You got my hopes up for nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=0Yh5CcMUBZc

>(2:23) "it's based on my childhood, sorta going to work with my mom and then, like, being a kid in a space that's not for kids"
That's fuckin' cute, bro

Check The Sup Forumsllection Booru, mate.

>Ian JQ isn't even boarding the Episode 1
WHY LIVE

that's a pretty Lamar Abrams lookin' design

>The only plus is the tooth gap, if anything.
she got a body, tho

to be fair Gem Glow wasn't boarded by Rebecca, but rather Joe and Jeff; heck this could be like Gem Glow where the explicitly-written-to-be-the-first episode isn't the first one in production order (the actual first two SU episodes in production order are the Rebecca and Kat boarded Laser Light Canon and the Rebecca and Ian boarded Cheeseburger Backpack)

I'm pretty sure is from the mobile game. The entire thing was full of pretty stiff/wonky designs.

I think in the fall, but not exactly sure.

so is the show going to be like the webisodes? how it's always changing? That would be pretty cool tbqh.

The animation on the episode about OK's mom is so well done

True, true.

I'm hoping Ian JQ remains deeply involved with the project since I'm sure it means so much to him, and is able to jump in and board an episode even two years in (similar to Rebecca Sugar, Pen Ward, or Genndy Tartakovsky).

*KO's mom

also here's the webisode if anyone's wondering youtube.com/watch?v=YwENwKiAn6M&ab_channel=CartoonNetwork

carol is a milf

Seeing the show gradually develop from the pilot over these ~4 years has been a r i d e !

Maaaybe we shouldn't include Pen Ward in that

I came in here to say this.

>1020-003
>"Gem Glow" was the third episode in production order

By the looks of , OK K.O.! might've been picked up for an initial round of ~44 episodes, with "Let's Be Heroes" being the fifth one put into production.

Okay, but will this show have LORE?

Need more gams.

This good?

lacks the allure her outfit provides for me.

right

it's easier on the eyes

>copyright and production info smack in the middle of the intro
>episode code number in title cards
I love how in-your-face the production/behind the scenes of the show seems to be.

That's the stuff.

>tfw OK K.O.! will take the same route as the majority of recent Cartoon Network series by throwing in unnecessary love drama

Incredible taste, user.

Source?

Excluding Enid and focusing solely on background characters, Elodie will undoubtedly be overshadowed by Red Action and Punching Judy because people tend to have shit taste

I'm definitely looking forward to Mira Ongchua's episodes

I'm confused. Is this something from RPG world?

Nope. [Currently] exclusive trading cards given out to participants of the CN Game Jam held in Oregon back in February 2016.

Also, directly stated the video that the pic of Eloise's card is from.

cool

>filename
same

why did they change the name?
lakewood plaza turbo sounds cooler

Probably some real place or something that would be hard to trademark or some retard exec just didn't like it.

Knockout Heroes (along with OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes and Lakewood Plaza Turbo) is a trademark owned by The Cartoon Network, Inc. I guess that was also considered as the title at some point.

I like how you say "currently exclusive", 'cause CN's definitely gonna try and squeeze money out of these trading cards in the future!

The left one's too bright, and the right one's got that green text that doesn't complement the entire logo well.

I like the version that was used at the Animation Jam.

>Knockout Heroes

Well at least we don't live in the timeline with the WORST title.

Who's gonna win the Dendybowl?

Watch, this will become the new Adventure Time.

O thank god. For a second there I thought it was going to be the next mlp

yeah, its unfortunate

good

This show looks like it will get stale really fast, like if Gumball started making only vidya episodes.

Sounds good enouh for me

What I mean to say is that Lamar was literally a character designer for the pilot and pitch bible.

me too, its pretty great, it even sounds like its part of a longer piece

jake kaufman is a national treasure

>but I'll never be able to find Carol attractive.

nigga she THICC

the left one reminds me of hotline miami for some reason, so i guess left

>milf

Mom I'd Like to FIGHT?

Is that fucker styled after Jin Kazama?

Damn straight.

If this show is going to be the polar opposite of SU, does that means that the older sister like character will try to seduce and fuck her "little" brother? Cause that's hot.

source?

I seriously doubt it

>filename

the animation studio that did the pilot is confirmed to be one of the two for the final series

nice

So, how the hell are they supposed to come up with endless stories surrounding a small, modest plaza and its rival warehouse?

Store competition? SpongeBob did it.

Plus, OK K.O.!'s setting is comprised of a bunch of different stores for superheroes. And the show takes place in the year 201X.

Who is that supposed to be? She never appeared in any of the shorts.

It's literally how both spongebob and WKRP in Cincinnati started their shows, any they've lasted for at least 3 seasons.

/thread

The right one is 90s as fuck

>Spoiler image
>Filename

Hold your mouse pointer over the spoiler image text.

Knockout Heroes is a good title just for a boxing anime or something.

I'm not a fan of the oversimplification of the character designs. OK K.O.!'s depiction of fists is almost as bad as The Loud House's.

>Almost ten years I've been here

The simplification allows for easier animation which will make the fights better.

ANYONE have a picture of her with 100% under boob going on?

That said I'm way more preoccupied with her LEGS than her tits.

Claiming Punching Judy for waifu.

I hate her legs

Same. I'm a leg and ass guy myself but this is just extreme. It's really ugly.

>Check The Sup Forumsllection Booru, mate
In addition, you can actually Google things you're unfamiliar with.

Same source as .

Miss Quantum's both T H I C C, AND she's got a pretty intriguing background.