Unsounded

>I can think of a number of reasons why certain parties might find Duane valuable but her theory isn't a bad one.

So was it because he ate that one dude that night?

Fuck yeah, Sette.

I think so, the Khert opened up to swallow the dead guy's memories but remained open because of Duane presumably.

Pretty sure. I wonder if you could squeeze through at dawn and dusk when Duane's soul enters/exits, but getting back out would become an issue.

It's pretty touching to see Sette stand up for Duane a bit in the second and last panels there. We've come a long way from Chapter 1.

Funny how Sette actually comes off as intelligent and badass and cunning when she finally stops trying to be.

"He's just a blathery bloke got hit with a zombie stick" may be the greatest character description I have ever heard.

She's experiencing the disease known as character development.

Next thing, she'll start wearng shoes.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Sette's just learning that she won't have Nary to rely upon.
She's still loyal to him, but she knows she's been cut loose and now she's building on her own hitherto unknown strengths to grow in ways Nary didn't think possible
She's become a criminal mastermind, just like Da

Nary will be so proud the day she finally returns and puts a knife through his guts.

The fucked up thing is, he probably will be

That's probably when sharteshanians know their kid's grown up.

It's Sharteshane: that's probably the customary way of assuming leadership of the family business there.

Man I've missed Sette so much.

Turas' soul got entangled into Duane's green khert tether. Sette herself even frees him in the khert. This is the reason why she fell through his shadow because the khert could not close around Turas. As for why he ended up trapped, that I don't know. We'll probably get that answer later?

I love the way she's just chilling on Uiad's severed hand like a boss.

dito. Duane is alright, but I can only take so much of his WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS without a break.

>It's high and mighty by day but i'd kill every one if it could!
>wouldn't we all?
Not sure if based or edgy.
Time will tell.

>Next thing, she'll start wearng shoes.
Woah there bud.

Just Sette being herself.

I had that once, it's really uncomfortable.

Zombo Duane's looking pretty distressed in that bottom left panel.

Come to think of it, we know plods got nuts because of left over fleshy drives, but what's even left to drive Duane's body? It's basically just skin, bone, and magic fake eyeballs. Not even brains left any more.

I had that once, turned out to be cancer and I was in fact dying.

/ I'm a plod now.

Duane has already mentioned that the hunger plods (and himself) feel has nothing to do with physical aspects of their bodies. Like drug addicts that don't even enjoy drugs anymore, but can't live without them. It wasn't explained where this hunger is coming from, so I guess Ashley just went along with the zombie hunger trope and built Diane's struggles around that.