First episode foreshadow everything:

First episode foreshadow everything:

>Jack learns to let go of the past and to never have regrets (accept outcomes, move forward): will give up trying to go to the past and will just kill Aku in the present.

>When Jack kills Aku, Jack will rapidly age and die while realizing how he single-handily made the present world/universe a better place for all during his quest to travel back in time.

>Some point during the series, Daughters of Aku will be revealed to be his own daughters that the crazy cultist leader tricked/seduced him into getting her pregnant.

>Some point, Ashi will turn-over and join Jack in his quest to destroy Aku. This is evidenced by: focus on her being the most different, her name being the only mentioned (multiple times), and that symbolic scene of her trying to escape the dark viscous beating ("World of Aku") to go towards the light (World without Aku").

>Ashi will pick up the mantle of Samurai Jack because the current social political climate is loving the idea of strong independent females, she's actually one of Jack's daughters, and despite Aku being destroyed evil still exists.

>Series will end with the Scotsman giving the last words/eulogy in his Scotsman way over Jack's simple hidden grave ("Ya were teh most' ill dress-wearin', flip-flop totin', toothpick weildin', never yieldin', honor-bound, trustworthy, kinder den a well-fed sheep on da pasture' *tears welling up at this point in the Scotsman's eyes*, greatest friend ah lad can have ya rightous bastard!")

Screenshot this, calling it.

>>Jack learns to let go of the past and to never have regrets (accept outcomes, move forward): will give up trying to go to the past and will just kill Aku in the present.
Yes.
>>When Jack kills Aku, Jack will rapidly age and die while realizing how he single-handily made the present world/universe a better place for all during his quest to travel back in time.
Yes.
>>Some point during the series, Daughters of Aku will be revealed to be his own daughters that the crazy cultist leader tricked/seduced him into getting her pregnant.
I would honestly be fucking offended if this were the case.
>>Some point, Ashi will turn-over and join Jack in his quest to destroy Aku. This is evidenced by: focus on her being the most different, her name being the only mentioned (multiple times), and that symbolic scene of her trying to escape the dark viscous beating ("World of Aku") to go towards the light (World without Aku").
Plausible, if a bit cliche.
>>Ashi will pick up the mantle of Samurai Jack because the current social political climate is loving the idea of strong independent females, she's actually one of Jack's daughters, and despite Aku being destroyed evil still exists.
Nobody will replace Samurai Jack. If she survives, she'll be someone else.
>>Series will end with the Scotsman giving the last words/eulogy in his Scotsman way over Jack's simple hidden grave ("Ya were teh most' ill dress-wearin', flip-flop totin', toothpick weildin', never yieldin', honor-bound, trustworthy, kinder den a well-fed sheep on da pasture' *tears welling up at this point in the Scotsman's eyes*, greatest friend ah lad can have ya rightous bastard!")
Corny, but it could work.

>I would honestly be fucking offended if this were the case.

Why are they black haired Asian women? Out of all the races, species, and etc.; Black Hair Asian Women.

Also, they grew up just like Jack did: intense training their entire lives with the sole purpose of destroying someone (in this case, Jack).

Trust, they're his daughters.

Secret parentage is pretty much the most overused twist in the plot twist book.
It's so overused that even I've used it.

You guys reckon that Samurai Jack is going to have to come to terms with the fact that he is literally erasing billions of people and aliens from existence by stopping Aku?

I could see him possibly deciding against going back in time when it means that the people in the future will never exist.

Agree with most of your theories except

>>Series will end with the Scotsman giving the last words/eulogy in his Scotsman way over Jack's simple hidden grave ("Ya were teh most' ill dress-wearin', flip-flop totin', toothpick weildin', never yieldin', honor-bound, trustworthy, kinder den a well-fed sheep on da pasture' *tears welling up at this point in the Scotsman's eyes*, greatest friend ah lad can have ya rightous bastard!")

I think it's more likely that the Scotsman will die/sacrifice himself in some heroic effort to protect Jack (and to a further extent, maybe Ashi) during a huge battle or fight.

Nah, that line of thinking would create an impossible paradox.

Solution is alternate timeline theory:

Jack kills Aku in the present and saves the present corrupted universe. Jack then goes back in time. Second Jack goes back in time, alternate timeline is created (he's breathing air that was never breathe in by him before, standing on ground never stood on by him before, eating food never eaten by him before). Jack then kills Aku in the alternate timeline's past. This allows:

The original corrupted timeline to still have the billions of alien lifeforms he've saved.

Ignores the paradox of destroying the future that send him back into the past to kill past Aku (think of the "Killing Your Own Grandpa" paradox).

Aku's vision of the future is prevented AND fixed in the original timeline.

>Scotsman will die.

Fuck no, arguably the second most favorite character of the series (Aku being the competition). It would piss off most of the fanbase.

I don't think the writers of this childrens show are going to go to the trouble of explaining the different timelines their universe.

I bet you they just use a single timeline regardless of the paradox.

>Some point during the series, Daughters of Aku will be revealed to be his own daughters that the crazy cultist leader tricked/seduced him into getting her pregnant.
Well that SOUNDS retarded, but is it? I guess we'll see in the next few weeks.

>Why are they black haired Asian women?
To better parallel Jack himself. The way he was trained to be the ultimate weapon to defeat Aku, they are being trained to be the ultimate weapon against Jack. Their being Asian helps sell the idea of him seeing himself in them.

Making them his children would be pushing it beyond a symbolic parallel and straight into melodramatic soap opera territory. I think this show has a LITTLE more subtlety than that.

They indirectly showed (as close as they can directly) vicious child abuse and a cultist woman giving birth within the season premiere.

I don't think showing how the cult trick/seduced Jack into helping create the means to his own demise is too much for this show after those two lines they crossed.

I was surprised at the birthing scene and I was slightly disturbed at the shadowy image of Ashi getting pummeled by boner-inducer.

I don't think he's gonna go back to the past either.

In the comics, they ended it with him learning to give up on going to the past and focusing on the present/future (hence raising an resistance army of the peoples he saved throughout his journey).

Also, just in the first season he seems to have a lot of regret and an unhealthy focus on the past. I honestly think Jack's going to develop into a character who realizes to stop focusing on the past and focus on Aku in the present/future.

>Fuck no, arguably the second most favorite character of the series (Aku being the competition). It would piss off most of the fanbase.

I expect it to happen near the end of the season. Maybe second-to-last episode or something.

Genndy said that he wants to do a completely different ending from the comics so Jack most likely kills himself. He can't age, he has to die.

Yeah it's gonna be this.

He's going to die. Either heroic sacrifice or in a fight to the death with Aku, where both of them take each other down.

It would be the best conclusion for the show imo. Ashi will live and she'll represent the future to Jack or something.

Yeah, the comics ended with OLDER/VISIBLY AGED Jack being the leader of a rebel army and the series hinting at him going to war against Aku, no confirmed deaths.

Like I said/implied in my OP: Jack will rapidly age once he kills Aku and fulfills his destiny/purpose to destroy him. The rapid aging of 50 years of nonstop battle and survival will kill him with Ashi dying in his arms surrounded by friends and comrades.

They didn't grow up like Jack did.

They had far weaker training than Jack.

All they ever did was learn how to fight inside caves and practice generic ninja training.

The cult leaders did not have access to the best warrior teachers around the world like Jack did.

There was no Spartan general teaching them, no African spear man teaching then, no Norse viking teaching them, etc just their fellow cult members.

These Daughters of Aku are weak and it is already bullshit how the previews make it seem like these Daughters of Aku are somehow better than Scottsman in his prime.

Can't see the forest for the trees.

Of course they are going to be weaker than Jack. Plot armor aside, yeah he had a much more extensive training and learned to train solo than as a unit of seven. Also, Jack has already over 50 years of real diverse battle experience in addition to eternal youth (the biggest con to years of battle experience eliminated).

Jack is use to overcoming real odds against him.

>These Daughters of Aku are weak and it is already bullshit how the previews make it seem like these Daughters of Aku are somehow better than Scottsman in his prime.

I think the problem is there are 7 of them acting as one vs 1 jack.

you taking it way to 'out' with these assumptions. I hope that he will kill the sisters and ashi might be the last to stay alive out of all the sister. What I really hope ashi gets the opposite idea from what you expecting, like at end realizing that jack is truly her enemy for killing her only family.

why are you mentioning the black hair?
asians always have black hair unless they dye it or it turns grey

They can have brown and sorta reddish hair.

>is truly her enemy for killing her only family

>Family being nothing but a cult that verbally and physically abused you throughout your entire life.

that's what they taught her for, she has nothing

It's just that she will be the most developed and attached out of all the sisters and she will care for her sisters if they 'might' die