Superman #19 Storytime

Superman Reborn part three!

Awww yeah, hyped.

kid needs braces

Ypeerc si xylplxym s'nosaelg ,nam.

the grinch had a nasty thought

The whole blue thing going on With Lois and Clark it's happening isn't it?

Split into two it's happening!!!!!!

do ya'll think the red bulbs are the ghosts of Nu52 Superbro and Lois?

>Tinkering busybodies trying to keep Lois and Clark apart.

Is Myx talking about the editors?

KCAB S'EH!

Fuckin yes

FUCKING YESSSSSSSS

BOOOOOO

SCL ruoy troppus!

Namtab: Snretnal neerg:

that is so good.

Holy fuck it's happening!

Dropped.

SuperBro!

I gotta admit that was pretty cool.

Lois needs to keep the lighter hair color though.

Where are all you merger doubters now! New 52 Superman was never Superman my ass!

That's a nice page.

Seems that way

Guess red and blue split confirmed.

I hope Mxy remembers that Superbro was he and his wife's friend

HE'S BACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

If that's Superbro how was he also in hell?

That skeleton is something else entirely. You know that was Superdad at the end of that New Super-Man issue, right?

Looking real asian there, Lois.

Not a comic regular or anything, but if this imp guy is trans-dimensional, why is he not aware of euro games and instead incorporates trash crap snake and ladders?

Because he's an American imp

That was probably just one of the earlier Chinese attempts

>get my juicy juices flowing
D-dwel.

Trans-dimensional beings should value euro board games more, is that what you are saying?

Wasn't the suit the same?

Both of them are the N52 versions, right?
BTW thanks for the storytime.

yeah

Guess Superwoman definitely makes more sense now...can't really see a causal who does'nt follow that book making any sense of this

I knew it was coming, i just didn't realize how much i hated the concept of young superman. I'm surprised at the level of anger i'm feeling right now. It feels like they killed superman again.

So who split them?

>You need to read Superwoman to get what's going on

No

>everybody suddenly likes N52 Superman

They're going to merge. Superdad keeps his family and Superbro was always Superman. Everybody wins. I'm sorry you're salty about it

It made sense form the start. People were just acting retarded because the book itself is poorly written.

He was fine under Morrison, Pak, Johns while writing his solo, and Yang. The only thing people didn't like was the general status quo and how he was in JL.

How is there anything left of their power to manifest here? I thought Kenan and Lana absorbed it all.

>I'm surprised at the level of anger i'm feeling right now
Man, fuck off. The guy just appeared. He literally didn't do anything beyond that.

I am no fan of New 52 Superman, but no need to be overdramatic.

Where have you been? A lot of people here did. Early issue Rebirth story times were pure cancer because of "not muh!" arguments

The merge is exactly what feels like killing him off.

The energy split 4 ways from what I remember. They have all of Super lois at least

>Winged eye with an 8 in the middle surrounded by darkness
Hypercrisis!

Lana only has a fraction and may have given it up in her last issue. Lois had a part of it and kept it with her. It's basically only Kenan's sliver that for sure is still being used and maybe they don't need literally all of it.

lol why? Everything is canon now

But it's actually killing Superbro off, not Superad

Oh shit, it's probably not a coincidence given Multiplicity

hmm?

It was a spooky thing from hell. Would the clothes have to match when the test subject likely would have idealized Superbro anyway to go along with such a thing?

I can't remember what the guy at the end of #8 was wearing though and he was another one.

The sliver kenan has will be what stops Superman from going full OP like he was post crisis

Canon's being rewritten for Supes, you have read the solicitations for April right? His marriage and Jon will always have been part of his history now.

Superdad will keep his life and his memories. The part of him that was New 52 Superman will have still had all his adventures it's just that Superdad will remember them now as if he also lived them.

Killing Superbro the first time was killing him off I would say it's more of making Superbro and Superdad the same but keeping Superdad history.

>His marriage and Jon will always have been part of his history now.

But that's his canon now

Superwoman already confirmed that the stuff canon to the new 52 will stay somehow. No one dying because of the merge. I'm pretty sure that the only thing for sure getting kicked out of continuity is SMWW and not even Superbro readers wanted it.

I have a feeling that when the histories merge he and Lois won't remember pre-Flashpoint. Even Wally is forgetting things a little. I don't think DC likes having the stranded people feeling stranded.

I wonder how was it.

"Superman being written by a competent writer? NOT MUH! My Superbro is written by Lobdell!".

His body exploded into the energy we see here and his soul went to the after life. Not that hard to exlain.

>I have a feeling that when the histories merge he and Lois won't remember pre-Flashpoint

Probably a good thing since we're building up to the heroes realizing that they are in the pre crisis universe that's been tampered with

Superdads early issues had him punching first and asking questions later so it was very easy to stir shit

But their souls are clearly connected to the energy. That's why Lana was able to talk to ghost Lois all along (who was also seen by a bizarro so she was actually there for sure) and also Clark while in her coma.

man, this arc sucks balls.

This is like saying Superdad fans were crying about Grounded being non-canon the new 52.

It's a Superbook crossover, we're just lucky it's still coherent.

It all ready did.

>got an apartment rent-free from his wife
>defeated his greatest enemy
>now he's going to give him the business

The 5th Dimension BTFO Trifecta is about to be completed.

No. Nu52 had the same Superman line editors as post-crisis, the guys who kept the marriage around and introduced Chris. Likely it's upper management.

Eat shit Primefag

Connected but not the same thing.
That's why Kenan's power grew stronger in proximity to the soul. The energy isn't the soul made manifest. Why would you thing the energy was his literal soul possessing people?

Do you think Lois will still remember Clark is Superman? Their family could be restored, but the twist is she thinks she's married to just mild-mannered Clark and he has to keep his and Jon's powers a secret. Just a consequence of the deal that I see Myx utilizing

>Hellmachine or Lord Broken?

Fucking research the history of snakes and ladders, plebeians.

Wait. If he's there, then who's standing next to Kenan right now?

>Primefags still butthurted

And damn it feels good to have enthusiastic discussions on Superman threads every week.

I guess that's a decent point, but we'll see. I'm not even completely sure if the current NSM arc is pre- or post-Reborn.

>but the twist is she thinks she's married to just mild-mannered Clark and he has to keep his and Jon's powers a secret

No I think shes going to remember. People have reacted really positively to the Super family. It was well past due for Superman to be at this point.

I belief the art where Superman shows up deliberately obscured the costume to leave it vague. It's an ongoing mystery.

I doubt it. Superman constantly lying to his wife seems like a bad idea. In the old pre-Flashpoint canon he revealed his identity to her immediately after proposing. He wanted to be honest with her and only kept his identity secret that long because he wanted to be sure she loved Clark, not Superman.

Not that Euroqueer but I thought Americans called it Shoots and Ladders?

Mxy would do it, but I don't see the meta value in that. Why would the writers or editors approve it? Both Loises knew his identity and were ok with it. Why backtrack?

As if.

Multiplicity was a pile of shit, now this is horrendous, It feels like it could be done in 2 issues and it cheapens both versions of Superman if this merge crap goes on.