Trinity #7 Storytime

Cullen Bunn takes over for two issues.

Thanks OP. I've been loving Trinity so far hope these Bunn issues are good as well.

Great issue so far, thank you very much OP.
Is good to see Lex grouped with trinity villains besides Joker and Cheetah.

Pandora led to Trinity and the a chain of events that led to Darkseid War weakening the universe so Wally could break in.
She's evil cause it breaks the status of the nu52 universe and the invader she mentioned in Flashpoint she was preparing for was Wally invading.

And to think that someone was ranting in the solicitations thread that Circe would no longer show any skin because Rucka has control over Wonder Woman

Does lex only know how to unibeam?

Next:
>A “Superman: Reborn Aftermath” tie-in! In this essential chapter of the “Superman Reborn Aftermath” epic, Kal-El reveals to Batman and Wonder Woman what had happened to him—and how they all may be in danger!

This was very good. Thanks OP

>Lex Luthor knowing when to leave something alone
Pretty big misstep there but on the whole this issue is okay

This is the more heroic Lex, plus who's to say he wouldn't by complete accident have a sample brought on his suit and locked in his lab - for containment, of course
If Bunn can write a type of character, it's manipulative anti-heroes/borderline villains - and this has three of them

Bumpity

What if Lex's villainous nature was stripped from him?

Interesting issue. So this continues in a annual?

Then he's still the not-villain, just like Dr. Light wasn't a fiddler when he was under the spell
Also I wouldn't like that, but I'm a Johns-level sucker for anti-heroes

Oh baby

yet, this issue has Lex doing his "damned aliens!" stuff. Which he got over.

You don't just get over stuff like that.

He's largely okay with Superman, but the rest of the aliens can still get fucked.

>Batman
>but without a shirt

read more comics

To find out more about Ra's al Ghul's homoerotic feelings for Batman?

Man a Trinity of Lex, Circe and Ra's makes way more sense than the Secret Society Trinity they pushed a while ago.

Glad Circe is back too. She should be WW Loki. Let Cheetah be her Joker

Dat Circe

he apparently also has hip beams

Isn't Pandora dead, atomized by Manhattan

WEW
E
W

we DCUO now
but better because of Ra's

>Let Cheetah be her Bane
ftfy

Now I'm remembering that JLA episode when Lex and Circe hooked up and grew beard together

Superior hair to Diana

>That one boob

SEX LUTHOR!!!

That was a pretty fun read, thank you for your time and efforts OP

>I'll pretend to be funny so people won't realize I've never read any Batman comics before 2015

Finally, a decently written Ra's

>Isn't Pandora dead, atomized by Manhattan
He may think that.

Composite Superman: Rebirth

>Bunn writes a good issue of a comic
Rebirth truly is magical

Pleb

Datass

UNIBEAM!
Goddamit Lex you idea thief. Someone mad Ironman beat his ass green and purple.

Cheetah is her Two-Face
>Former best friend who helped in the hero's early years but was corrupted due to personal flaws.

Superman and Batman are so visually distinct, but their enemies share a color scheme...

Yeah, Circe's deal is more "People are assholes. I'm just being honest about it. Fuck the world.".

Though she seems to make an exception for her daughter, Lyta.

Bumping for good issue

>trio of villains brought together by dreams, or possibly fate
>they decide to harness great and ancient power to take down the Trinity

If this ends up being a reimagining of the Busiek weekly then I'm on board with this.

But there'd better be a gorilla checking out someone's ass.

We saw her get blown up in DC Rebirth. We never saw who did it, but the way it happened looked identical to how Dr. Manhattan blew up people in Watchmen, and that can't be a coincidence.

Bump

The panel layout was a replica of the death of Rorschach.

Circe has a daughter? Tell me more please.

>In Luthor's vision Superman's face is obscured, he only sees the S
Nice

Ras is so much better than the Joker as Batman's archenemy, it's not even funny.

BASED RA'S

Circe was pretending to be a normal civilian who forgot she was Circe.
And Ares was also pretending to be human.
They didn't realize who the other was and boned.
She got pregnant and Ares didn't want a kid so he shot her.

Diana helped deliver the kid while Circe was dying, saved her life and became her friend. So Circe named the kid Lyta after Hippolyta

Eventually Circe remembered who she was and went back to being a villain and brought Lyta along with her to watch
Circe was eventually captured and brought the Themyscira for rehabilitation and Lyta was taken to be raised by the Amazons.

Straight for the neck.

Classic Diana

Heat vision fire bats are a cool power

All of this happened before the Flashpoint right? This Lyta does not exist anymore just like Lian the daughter of Arsenal right?

Before Flashpoint yes.

Well such a shame, I wonder if they will bring back all those children soon? They could fit very good in the Titans of the SuperSons, this Lyta as his Wondy family member and Lian as part of the GA family.

I haven't read since issue 2 or 3
is it still hype?

Trigon and Etrigan were in the box?

Manpaul didn't write Ivy that well since he was pressured by the Ivy obsessed fangirls on twitter to make her a anti hero.

Book is currently just fill in issues till May.

I prefer anti-hero ivy, but anti-hero ivy should still be a massive misanthrope and misandrist

>Circe, Ras and Luthor
Luthor isn't already backsliding is he?

The May solicit makes it sound like Lex betrays them

So no

somebody PLEASE make a happy circe from panel two

my dick and heart need this