Prequel Thread

Have you seen this foolish cat's update?

It's being bundled with Half Life 3 I hear

Kazerad please update

Update soon fellow user.

IWTFTC

thread's over we've said the 2 things that can be said

Dont worry guys im gonna update soon after i cook this spam

RIP Kaz, and Prequel along with him.

>yfw update

What is the most recent excuse for this comic being in a coma again?

The last one I remember was: "unreliable artists"...

kaz why

Where were you when Prequel jumped the shark?

FUCKING UPDATE, KAZERAD
UPDAAAAAAAAATE

kaz is dead

>Update
Yeah right, now tell me about all that world peace and the second coming of Christ.

>merry Christmas prequel fans

Just let it go already.

>merry Christmas prequel fans, again!

I'm honestly kind of pissed at Kaz at this point. I get he always bites too much he can swallow with his updates lately but there's no way it should have taken him a year to complete this one. Hell, he could have released what he's done already in chunks so we would at least have SOMETHING in the interim but instead he's content with letting his fanbase dwindle and pushing back the release.

Good, Kaz doesn't deserve the fanbase he has, he lacks and sense of professionalism with his update schedule. And this point I don't think he cares, he just comes out of the woodwork every couple of months to beg for money. Also the pacing of this story is glacial slow, who the fuck can care about this story when it takes literal years for the fucking cat to pick up a book.

I just hate that the Kickstarter bullshit was supposed to provide him enough money so he could focus more on the comic and thus make them quicker.

Fuck off Kazerad I can't do it anymore

I'm done. I'm not playing anymore. This has gone beyond a joke.

post lewd katia

>Kaz still regularly posts on the disqus page for the last update
>28,000 comments over 15 months

wew doesn't even begin to describe it.

huwat

that boy ain't right

kaz there is zero reason for things to be this way

in a year's time you could have learned enough to take over duties from the people delaying you

is it the booze kaz

do we need to talk

it ain't right

30k ain't much to live on

IRWTFTC, there, new thing while we wait a short time for the update which will be here soon.

This.

Just accept. It's dead. Even if it updates, the comic lost it's synergy. It will never feel the same again.

>tfw Kaz drew picture for me because I backed his indiegogo.

Hi adam

You wouldn't happen to be polish by any chance?

No, sorry. Pennsylvanian

honestly, this update is HL3.
Kaz, please. I beg you.
Put the finishing touches on it, and release this update. Then get back on a regular update. schedule. At this point all people want are updates, big or small.

I thought he was going to use some of the money to at least hire someone help him pack things. 30K in 15 months minus tax, merch payment and shipping doesn't leave much left but still enough to at least pay someone to help you pack shit.

I thought he finished with the mailing tho? All that was left was the update.

Well then. Update already.

I would if I could, user.

This wait wouldn't be half as bad if Kaz just had the decency to post a status report once every month or something. We've still got the Christmas greeting up for Christ's sake.

Shill threads are not allowed. Fuck off

>Talking about a webcomic = shilling

Such autism

>tfw Kaz sent a cryptic message to me because I backed his indiegogo.

Kaz's handwriting is worse than mine. And that's saying something.

I think he was just drunk as usual

>Kaze "update next month for sure, guys!" rad
>calling anyone unreliable

Well, going off yours, I guess he wrote "supporting" on that third word. I didn't know what to make of it when I first saw it, thought he wrote "reading" instead.

This isn't fun anymore

Update soon! Trust me goys!

Seriously, Kaz, if you're reading this, what the hell happened? Like, I can understand shit happens and what not but seriously, what the fuck man?

Update when (never possibly),