Why do you guys like this show so much if Wander Over Yonder is so much better? Hell...

Why do you guys like this show so much if Wander Over Yonder is so much better? Hell, even Gravity Falls was a better show than this crap. I can't watch this show because Star is ditzy and weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ3BxpLEATA
youtube.com/watch?v=oCa7tKiCMN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because of lewds

>doesn't like that star is ditzy and weird
>completely fine with wander and mabel
All three are good shows, by the way.

Because it's a good show that's gotten better over time.

Doesn't have to be seen as a competition between it and anything. It's good on its own merits.

>I can only watch one show

>Because it's a good show that's gotten better over time.
It really, really hasn't. Besides, people only seem to give a damn about the awkward teen romance bullshit, as usual.

I think it has.

It definitely hasn't gotten worse compared to the first episode, which was torn apart when it aired, and it's very different now from what people were expecting when it premiered.

And of course Sup Forums is full of shipping bullshit now that the season's over, but we had actual discussion all throughout February when there was new material to talk about.

If you ignore shipping autism and waifufags, it's still an okay show.

autism+waifus is a potent combination

my favorite part is how they consider themselves oh so superior and yet they shit up the board worse than the rockfuckers these days

>Why do you guys like this show so much if Wander Over Yonder is so much better?

Did your dad not hit you enough as a child when you asked retarded questions

I fucking hated GF for Mabel alone

crazy characters are fun, Wander over yander was shit...

Still waiting for Wander to come back with a season 3. Even though I have Gumball and Jack to watch, I haven't moved on from Wander

Mabel was a good girl who did nothing wrong.

i miss the chancellor so damn much help me

Glossaryck is such an asshole.

>It really, really hasn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ3BxpLEATA

chancellor... no..

>Why do you guys like this show so much
It's a haven for shippers and cuck fetishists.

The show would improve if that gypse mysteriously got a case of the death.

At least Rockfuckers start fun conversations about how many alien races could stomp Homeworld or how many Green Lanterns it would take to kill a Diamond off.

I'm asking myself the same question over and over again
I can't stand it visually and also didn't see the appeal anywhere in the few episodes I watched

>inb4 you didn't watched the right episodes

No, it's shit, it isn't even pleasant to look at, just pre-teen shipfest garbage

Does Sup Forums even have any actual discussion about anything?

It was decent to start with but then the second season gave me a serious lore boner, which I really needed with how downhill SU is going.

> cartoon justice warrior checking in, sir!

You answered your own question.

He's literally playing 17D chess when star is playing checkers

>no face tatoos
dropped

> Justify why you like thing

get raped

>Why do you guys like this show so much
It started out meh and then started actually using it's potential

>if Wander Over Yonder is so much better
I don't think anybody says anything bad about WoY's quality? What does that even have to do with anything? The show is over

>my favorite part is how they consider themselves oh so superior and yet they shit up the board worse than the rockfuckers these days
Exactly me when I read your reply

Why is it that whenever a show ends, people on Sup Forums move onto a currently running show? The 90s kids on Facebook don't do that and love to relive their childhood and you should do that as well. Face it, the 2010s for cartoons is not nearly as good as the 90s and the 2000s

>Why do you guys like this show so much if Wander Over Yonder is so much better
Simple Wonder Over Yonder isn't. Gravity Falls was better but your also making a dumb assumption that people can only consume one piece of media at a time.

>Talking shit on Star for veing weird
>using the show with Mabel Pines in your argument
Pot meet kettle.

Wander Over Yonder is awesome because it's created by Craig McCracken

OP

You need to stop

One is still on the air.

Maybe because Wander is a completely unrelatable retard in the first several episodes and that makes me not want to continue watching

Stop being hipsters. On Facebook, there's multiple people who love the 90s cartoons and dislike the new cartoons. Wanna know why? The 90s cartoons actually had morals. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and Doug could be very educational and help kids in their lives. Meanwhile, Star and Steven Universe are violent cartoons and promote bad behavior. At least with Hey Arnold, you could understand why Helga acts mean. Star and Steven Universe have characters acting that way for no reason whatsoever. So stop moving onto another cartoon once a show ends. How about go back to shows that actually had morals. You are being hipsters, so stop it.

Because Star Vs is the best show to ever come out on TV. And I'm completely serious. Samurai Jack, Gravity Falls, TLAB, nor Clone Wars (2002) come close to this show.

desu I've sort of distanced myself from kids shows being well... good. They will all slowly disintegrate into corporate obscurity usually after syndication... they must actually. Because the more you try to hold on to the original idea at that point the more you fail...

Agreed.

> Star vs.
> No morals
Sorry that you're mentally cunted and need the morals hammered into your skull. Sorry that you're incapable of discerning the morals in Star vs. by yourself.

It's not amazing, but it's better than most "modern" cartoons nowadays. I know that isn't saying much, but a lot of us are scrambling desperately for good cartoons to watch, and this is the best we can find.

I've never been a TV guy, nor a Sup Forums regular, but this show is something I enjoy following.

1.On Facebook, you can't swear. I'm part of a 90s Nickelodeon group and they don't allow cursing

2.no matter what you say, Star doesn't have morals. Even weird shows back in the 90s like Angry Beavers had morals like don't stay up all night long or you will get overtired

>On Facebook, you can't swear.
You should go back there then. Saying that Svtfoe has no morals is the proof you are literally too stupid to be here

>not saying Gumball is the best

Why does Star look like Slaweel from Sonichu? Is it intentional?

Gumball isn't the best, Star Vs is.

>I'm part of a 90s Nickelodeon group and they don't allow cursing
get dunked nerd

It's not cancelled

>Star doesn't have morals
>A show about an irresponsable girl slowly learning to be more responsable and to empathize with others doesn't havd morals

Okay then. Thank you for admitting that you didn't even watch the show and/or are retarded.

There was literally an episode questioning whether we should celebrate the establishment of a country that was already occupied by natives that died in droves when the colonists moved in
Star Vs is almost too preachy

To the show's credit it didn't settle on a dumb easy answer

>it's not cancelled

Wow. You really are a hipster that follows trends. I'm glad that I'm part of a very good, loyal, and big group on Facebook dedicated to 90s Nickelodeon

I watched the first 3 half fours and I didn't like it

>Didn't watch the full thing
>Expects to be blasted with obvious morals
>In this day and age

Gods save you, user, for you are truly lost.

Dude. I meant that we can still watch it and get new content. The fuck are you on about?

>Because Star Vs is the best show to ever come out on TV.
Please end your pathetic life

HE ACTUALLY TOOK THE BAIT GUYS HOLY SHIT HOE RETARDED CAN SOMEONE BE

cringe

>I was only pretending

>Muh 90s kids
Fuck off queer

It's a great show to relax to. Big fucking whoop.

Does the 90s baby want his/her baby bottle?

>On Facebook, you can't swear.
Why is anybody still taking this bait?

Wander is a good person though, Mabel and Star are both selfish and petulant.

Samefag

Cuz cute magical girls allow me to forget for a moment that I am a sad lonely man with a heart of coal.

At least star suffers for it in the end. Mabel just got away with it. SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=oCa7tKiCMN4

>THIS

Let's not forget, Star may not be human but she's still beholden to stupid decisions as a result of being an immature teenager.

If she ends up learning something from her mistakes, suffers from them, and finally comes around, then there is no issue with her characterization as selfish and petulant. I suppose it makes more sense from her age as well.

Wander is legitimatly a played out and BORING archetype that everyone is fucking sick of

>Star is ditzy and weird
Gotta be fucking with us here.

Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

>> ybw you see this gal dancing on the pole and she climaxes from the excitement.

>Wander Over Yonder
Forever going to be a footnote. Passed over since Craig "Can't Catch a Break" McCracken overloaded the show with filler and got it cancelled right as it started getting good.

>Gravity Falls
You must be joking.
Have fun with all the future unfulfilling endeavors of Alex "The Hack" Hirsch wallows in his inability to make a decent show for more than two seasons before it implodes from his massive ego.

youre ditzy and weird. i know you are but what am i. go on op

what a nice prophecy for yourself. eat it down.

HAHAHA! IM MAJIN BUU!