What is Sup Forums currently thinking of DC Rebirth...

What is Sup Forums currently thinking of DC Rebirth? What comics are you reading from it and what do you think of its plotlines and upcoming cross overs?

For me I was really surprised by how good the Titans and Flintstones comic has been and I am happy that they are selling far better than expected.

I don't think Flintstones is technically apart of rebirth...

It's been good so far. I've dropped a lot from my pull list but the ones I've been getting religiously have been great: Aquaman, Trinity, Superman, New Super-Man, RHATO, Deathstroke, all of Young Animal

Haven't been too many events to comment on but I like the weekly approach to crossovers and tie-in events

He-Mn/Thundercats mini series! It's just amazing, man.

It's shit

Mousekeeter don't be butthurt. Enjoy your IVX garbage. You deserve it.

I've been enjoying Deathstroke and New Super-man a lot

I'm also curious about the overall Rebirth storyline and I'm looking forward to the Button crossover. JSA when DC

RHATO, Deathstroke, and New Super-Man are fantastic. Aquaman, Green Arrow and Green Lanterns are decent. Outside Rebirth, Flintstones and Doom Patrol are great.
Otherwise... nah, there's not really much there that does it for me.

B I G
I
G

B L U E
L
U
E

P E N I S
E
N
I
S

Better big blue penis, than fan of Bendis.

Still waiting for them to show up. Still nothing? Only crazy oldman Johnny Thunderr?

>fan of Bendis
You're right. You're better than that.
You've got plenty of "omg so meta, omg so epic" books from Mr. Donner's Assistant and a second rate Alan Moore to read.
Don't forget about that flinstones jam.

Can it be the real Jay or will it be a cop out reveal to be The Rival??

Bendis please, go back to your boss. Your company is pubblishing trash toilet paper, instead of good comics.

Most of it is mediocre schlock, and just as bad as Marlel. Only the books outside of John's reign of terror are good.

Even that's the case it's still probably a good sign because it means Jay is not far behind.

Johnny Sorrow was in JL vs Suicide Squad or something too.

>he thinks that dc makes good books
Daily Reminder Kids: You can't spell delusional and casual without dc.

Daily Reminder Kids. The Marvel Shills are paid well for advertising garbage for treasure.

They're making better books than Marvel is right now

Oh, the contrarian hipster found me out. I'm a shill. Nailed me.
Sure thing, buddy. I'd say the quality's about the same.

This wasn't rebirth

Ironically, the same writer from pic related is writing one of the books from genre defining rebirth.

I know this is low tier bait but Rebirth has been nothing but great and that's coming from someone who grew up as a marvelfag.