Justice League #17 Storytime

Still looks like Brainiac, but apparently isn't. Lack of creativity in the design department or a hint?

At least that more or less confirms that this has nothing to do with LoSH Rebirth.

It's tied to its early history.

Sorry, forgot the actual replay in the last post. But yeah, might be something like that since that could explain how this is an important point in time like the others.

what
h
a
t

And that's all folks. Tune in in two weeks for some Batsmash and maybe an ending or something.

Why the hell is Zeus black. I'm like 1/16 Greek and I'm triggered. Any Greeks here mad?

They shouldn't have made him green. He really looks like Brainiac

If you bothered to read Black Supremacist websites, you'd know that you've been duped into believing a false history by the evil White overlords and that both Ancient Greece and Rome were black.

Dark skinned greek. Still has cacuasian features.

Why are you such a fucking snitch, Clark?

>Partial Greek
>Doesn't know that Greeks were dark

You've got a lot to learn about your own heritage

that's it? he's just going to appear on five pages, hand over an item and then do fuck all nothing?

you are literally retarded user

THE GUN IS BACK!!!!

I feel like this could be the first okay arc this book has. Reading all of it in one shot will be necessary before saying it is, but I've been enjoying it.

Luthor super suit. reasonably the most powerful version ever created; at least until Lex sees it and decides to outdo whoever made it (lex versus himself in a contest of creation).

going to look forward to that.

Bumpice League

Jesus, DC

aLEXis Luthor is usually the name of any future daughter of Lex. How she looks like has varied.

Bump League?

Lex confirmed for suffering from jungle fever.

Why does superman look like Sylvester Stallone now?

why does everyone have a case of the same face

Welcome to comic books.

Am I being rused? Aside from me and my family being white as snow, including said great-grandfather, I know plenty of full Greeks and they're white. Some Greeks are tan but not like that nigger.

This is the whitest American post I've seen this year, congrats no matter if it's bait or not

Well remember that we know fuck all about ancient Greeks when it comes to their skin colour, they mixed with the Romans (Eastern Empire was called the Empire of Greeks), then with Turks - also there are Macedonian, Persians and all

Also n52 Zeus was dark-skinned, at least before the he became Zeke, dunno how he is after Rebirth since he was green on the cover of WW

Ok, now you're going to tell me that Aztecs were blackies too right?

Somehow I doubt the Romans and the Turks of all people would whiten the Greeks. Ancient Macedonians were Greek, while modern Macedonians are Bulgarian. Ancient Persians were also caucasian.

Greeks were never that black, they were mediterranean, they looked like modern Greeks, Italians and Spaniards.

>"They are my whole world. Not Krypton, not Earth. Them."

I know Superman loves his family, but this is too much for him. It doesn't sound like Superman anymore. It's like Hitch is trying to prove why Superman shouldn't have a wife and son.

WOW.. His father... I don´t understand this..
The Hellbat isn´t better than Luthor armor?

It could be the author speaking through the character, but also I feel like the impending merge is probably meant to suggest that Superbro wasn't focused enough on his personal life while Superdad was too focused on his.

But Clark was raised old school in a farm for a loving family, to be a family man, it actually sounds logic for pre-N52 Superman to be like this.

So what happened to the Super-Sons? storytime anytime soon?

No scans up yet as far as I can tell.

It might be better, but it was last seen on a secret lunar Batcave. They're not on the moon right now, and it's possible these guys never grabbed it from there.

This dude's got you