>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.19: Twin Suns (March 18)

>Rebels 3.18: "Double Agent Droid"
mega.nz/#F!GAF3XJrL!Fj3En9Z3z-SV81mu25dW4Q

>Rebels Recon: Double Agent Droid
youtube.com/watch?v=9LJGjPz2RFc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIIqSLy6iSw
labnol.org/internet/design/edit-web-pages-like-wiki/3832/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is she, /swco/?

Best girl coming through

Some hippie dippy jedi-weeb.

I know the young adult canon books are worth checking out. Thought Lost Stars was a nice perspective, and Ahsoka was solid.
How important are the kids books?

Does Rogue One has a good rip yet?

No.

no we have to wait a week for the digital version to come out and then another 2 weeks for the bluray

JJ A HACK!

A HACK!

>not liking the yellow buttcheeks with the big hat

The newest one very likely just introduced Rey's future padawan so they're pretty important.

if Ahsoka had Lux's baby would it be human or Togruta?

I don't know how this work?

Post hacks

whoops forgot the text color

would it be funnier to replace the account name and picture with another character or just leave it as is

Togruta witch patches of human skin-color.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIIqSLy6iSw

Who wants to watch Star Wars in Spanish with me

...the superior dub?

post webms

A Togruta with vitiligo. You know, like those human/Twilek kids from Clone Wars.

Replace it with Motti.

I thought the running gag with these threads was that Motti hates Krennic, I could do that though

You can feel how proud Vader is of his boy

KENOBAIGIGHHGHGHH

How badly did they want to fuck?

The one in the middle seems to think just that
I dont remember the guy though, is this an actual frame?

>want to
>implying they didn't

Delete this. Obi was pure.

Asking the serious questions. What are /swco/'s thoughts?

Ask our canon overlord.

Interesting question.

I'd say no personally.

He did in the screencap

Wasn't Ezra able to partly open the Sith holocron? Or did it only work when Maul was there?

Either way, I don't see why it wouldn't work with someone who has training on both sides.

Probably nah

Ezra was only able to because he had opened up to using the dark side at this point. Maul was making a big deal out of it and saying that Ezra is coming along good as his new apprentice.

Meanwhile Maul couldn't do the opposite, and open a Jedi Holocron, so I am guessing that Jedi ones are more strict and only opened by the pure of heart.

If I train as a Jedi and make a blue lightsaber, but then switch to the sith and try to build a new lightsaber would it still be blue?

A 6/10 career killer.

But Maul had also never been trained as a Jedi. I feel like if Ezra, who has had limited training as a Jedi and barely any as a Sith, could fiddle with both, someone who had become proficient on both sides (like, say, Dooku) should be able to make it work.

>Be star wars casual
>hear that a bunch of shit from RO is from rebels
>Decide to give rebels a chance
>Some teenage girl destroys a star destroyer by pluging an R2 unit and it somehows send all the electricity to the star destroyer(?) Killing the imperials

Holy CHRIST is this retarded, and the animation doesn't help, can't really wrap my head around this happening in the same universe as the films, the tone is completely different not to mention that the dialogue is discovery kids tier

Kill yourself, you are too stupid to even breath.

>would it be funnier to replace the account name and picture with another character

Krennic in disguise. With a bad mustache.

>Star destroyer
Sounds like you're the retarded one here

>teenage girl
>star destroyer (?)
>r2 unit
How does it feel to be too dumb and casual for a children's show?

This is bait

Hmm, quite possibly.

Rebels is literally being made in the same tone and lighthearted adventure as A New Hope was.

I don't really get what you are struggling to accept here. Are you just now finding out that Star Wars is supposed to be fun for kids? Have you forgotten how goofy, silly and lighthearted A New Hope was?

Also;

>Star Destroyer
No, try pay more attention, that wasn't even remotely close to a Star Destroyer.

Anyways, if you want to get off your horse, keep watching. You'll probably start to enjoy it. If you want the 2edgy4u murder and violence, that does come later in the series.

Look, you're a casual and you admit that. That's fine. And you don't have to like what you don't like.

But don't say shit is retarded when you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

dude don't give a baiting shitpost that much attention, the guys either an outright shill or a legitimate retard, neither is worth wasting your time on

Shouldn't we have gotten a teaser for 8 by now

Star Wars Celebration is like a month or so away, they're probably waiting until then, when the publics eyes will be all on them.

Does BT-1 really look like this?

So I was thinking...even though Filoni has no problem killing characters, killing in back to back episodes seems like a bit of overkill (lol). So I'm guessing either Maul is going to die, or Kallus is going to die, but probably not both. Of course if they could still kill Maul and then kill Kallus in the next season, but still.

Who do you want to live, /swco/?

There's also 000

I don't know rick, a new hope was fun but you had a planet destroyer going around, Leia was tortured (by her dad no less ) and both kenobi and alderaan got anhilited

But I can deal with light heartedness, what I don't understand is how can you destroy another spaceship from yours just by sending an electrical current, I mean if it's so fucking easy why don't they do it all the time?

Maul, Kallus sucks.

How does all the guns fit in that tiny body?

It's the infiltrating that's the hard part, and it doesn't work for every ship. For instance, there's no way it would work on a Star Destroyer.

the force

Because it was a listening ship.

Words hurt user.

Murderdroids defy the restrictions of normal droids.

If you keep watching the series, you'll know that things like torture and death are actually in the show.

And big feats like blowing up ships are few and far between and are not treated like small victories.

Also, if you haven't already, I'd highly suggest you watch TCW first. That actually had even more input into Rogue One, and many consider it better than Rebels. Certainly more "mature"

>Motti hates Krennic
Wait, what?

It's a /swco/ running gag. Since Motti is so based and tells it like it is, there's no way he wouldn't talk shit about Krennic every chance he got.

Nice.

Another one is that Motti and Tarkin rig the doors so Krennic's cape gets stuck.

>Now figured talk
>Sheev creates the empire by talking
Pottery

I really need to come back to frequenting this thread more often.

Wow that first post in your pic SURE looks like that Sup Forums mene that gets passed around

I have no idea what you're talking about. This is from /swco/, I was in that thread. It was great.

Also got this one.

>he thinks Filoni won't kill in back to back episodes

You fool. Filoni has been trained in the art of murder by George Lucas.

Darth Filoni is my favorite sith

so should I edit that trump tweet about lyra erso being shit to Motti or change it to Sheev or something

What about his apprentice, Darth Ridge?

I'd say make it Krennic, then just MS Paint a mustache on him. Username: @NotOrsonKrennic

Plagueis - Lucas
Sheev - Filoni
Vader - Ridge
Grinky - H. Gilroy
5B - Pablo
SS - Andy
8B - Kilian Plunkett

This.

I just realized something. Canonically droid names are totally made by people finding cool little pieces of their designation. So 000 was likely named by Aphra going:
>Aphra: What's your name?
>000: 9532-R9-Q4-B3Z9-9903-9L66-642P-
>Aphra: Actually I take that back. Do you have 3 0s one after another somewhere in there?
>000: Yes.
>Ahora: You're 000 then.

ok but first give me the KEEN MIND meme image of krennic so I can crop it

What?

>Maul, Kallus sucks.

>Ahora
Ay yai yai

Do it the right way user
labnol.org/internet/design/edit-web-pages-like-wiki/3832/

Are you forgetting the time Filoni killed 4 characters in a single episode?

And I am sure there were TCW arcs with characters dying back-to-back in episodes.

Like the final Maul arc, where Visla was executed, and then followed up with the Satine/Savage deaths.

Pablo said that droid names are actually long streams of letters and numbers. I just realized for droids with 'cool' names like 000 or C1-10P the owner probably found that string of numbers/letters somewhere inside the droid's name and decided to name it that instead of naming it the first few characters of its designation. Basically that droid's real names are so huge that any droid's with witty or cool names were probably because somewhere in their huge name their owner found something that sounded cool. Sort of similar to naming a dog with spots Spots.

>Captain Panaka checks R2-D2s official designation in TPM
>just says R2-D2
?

Force shrink

>Makes a compelling counterpoint that probably needs Pablo clarification
>Pablo is on vacation
You've done fucked us all, now we're never getting an answer.

That's because his name is actually R2-D2-B5-997-6G-K730-Y43-H7-etc. For most droid's people just use the first few characters of their designation because using their whole designation is impractical.

Pablo already confirmed all this stuff when he referenced an article about droid's that he said was accurate. This was when that black droid was revealed for Rogue One.

You've done saved us all from headache and misery

that will teach me to ever think about star wars again

>SS - Andy

>THICC Latina in a military uniform
I want it nao.

post better andi doppelgangers

>This was when that black droid was revealed for Rogue One.
Was it even in the movie?

to be truthful I didn't notice him at all, he was hyped up to be an evil counterpart to R2D2 but then never appeared

No.