its hard choosing what to wear for some people, while others have it easy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oskarkhestra
soundcloud.com/oskarkhestra
youtu.be/9n5ACBivlcg?t=101
youtube.com/watch?v=d19fbt3YBNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2nDOnqydJMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jana pink problems aren't healthy, she should finish her transition to not have to pretend to be manly anymore.

From the book
>since we're both royalty there's pressure for us (Tom and Star) to be together
But I thought dating Tom was supposed to be one of Star's rebellious moves to piss off her parents?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

To someone who just finished watching season 2 and the series looks like it's open to any possibility: is Starco a possibility for early season 3?

Nope. If anything, mid season 4 to season finale, at most.

>haha I will date that prince mom will be mad
>woooooooooow how am I supposed to know they like me dating royalty
>haha I will get closer to Marco by going to a concert with him and his GF
>woooooooooow how am I supposed to know they'd love each other more

sensing a pattern there

>is Starco a possibility for early season 3?
No. Season 3 finale maybe, but they need to get rid of Toffee and get back the book before the shipping drama can unfold

I feel like at the earliest the end of season 3.

>woooooooooow
haha well meme'd my friend

Didn't you guys just assume that?

Early? Almost definitely not. By the end of S3/somewhere in S4 or not at all, for the ultimate in suffering

Thanks for the Good Star Vibes last night, guys. I had a nice dream about Star.

Wait... They don't wear underwear? That's kinda of hot.

www.strawpoll.me/12534850
www.strawpoll.me/12534850

surprising, that so many of you dont think she is evil

>haha I will get closer to Marco by going to a concert with him and his GF
No, she wanted to be a good supporting friend and to make the feelings for Marco go away but in the end it just made her dead inside

Am I the only one who ships Starco because Marco isn't good enough for Jackie?

Jackie seems like the kind of person who would date someone in need of elevation, but she doesn't get how hard it is to penetrate Marco's shell (yeah yeah, I know one of you is going for the sex joke).

She should go for Tom.

> Hi mom, hi dad, look who I brought home, the literal son of Satan himself and next in line to inherit his dark throne

This. I've been in a similar position, and it sure as fuck sucks.
>tfw your friend ends up leaving you behind and forgetting you anyway

Marco doesn't want Jackie enough to be with her and appreciate her, despite pinning for her for 9 years.

You know very well this wouldn't be an issue if Star wasn't in his life though. Even more obvious that he harbors secret feelings for Star that make him think "b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but I thought this was friendship love".

River didn't even know Star was dating boys, so it was probably something hidden from their parents.

Marco wouldn't be with Jackie in general if it weren't for Star. Go fuck yourself.

River is kind of clueless, though. There's no way Moon didn't know.

twitter.com/oskarkhestra
>was raised by a single mother
>implied he gets abused by her boyfriends
Oskar had a rough life

That's true, and considering how Tom's and Star's Kingdoms are in good terms, she probably just turned a blind eye to them.

Jackie isnt good enough for Marco. Star isnt good enough either. I'd rather see Princess Marco Lucitor tbqh.

>Still assuming Marco had a secret crush on Star this whole time
Is this 2015?

>Go fuck yourself.
Cool it with that edge Chad, I'm pointing out the obvious. If Marco and Jackie were to be together right now and Star had never existed he'd be all over her and wouldn't be having constant second thoughts about the relationship.
It's pretty obvious they're going that route.

>But I thought dating Tom was supposed to be one of Star's rebellious moves to piss off her parents?
That's literally never been said

We don't even know anything about that relationship other than the fact that they broke up

>... Can he play ping pong?

For real tho, I wonder what Jackie's parents are like, or if they're even present in her life.

the gymnastic, damn.

>Is this 2015?
Buddy, I wish it were.

>It's pretty obvious they're going that route.
I thought we were behind this shit

soundcloud.com/oskarkhestra
The album in the book is real

>If Marco and Jackie were to be together right now
They wouldn't be, though, that's the fucking point. Star is the reason they're even friends, much less boyfriend and girlfriend.

Don't follow Star Vs. stuff much. Is this official?

t. John Oliver

GAS THE MONSTERS
RACE WAR NOW
14/88 MEWNI PRIDE

Its linked in the book, so yes.

>If Marco and Jackie were to be together right now
I think the point that user was making is that that would literally never happen had Star not come in the first place. He would have lived his life just saying "hey" to her all the time

The cube episode dispelled this theory, Marco wasn't lying when he said he had a crush on Jackie. But we can assume his feeling might have changed.

Secret crush may not be the right word, but he definitely likes and loves Star more than Jackie

>we
You don't speak for everyone. And I'm not saying Marco has a "secret crush" on Star but you're a fool if his past with Star won't play into effect with the eventual Starco endgame.

Or do you think otherwise?

I get that and I agree, Star was a factor in Marco and Jackie's current relationship. But assuming, and I have to emphasize ASSUMING, Star wasn't in the picture and they got together, Marco would not be second guessing himself with Jackie and much as he is now. Because he constantly thinks of Star.

The term you're looking for, to avoid confusion, is 'closer'. He's closer to Star than Jackie, which I doubt anyone would really deny based on what we've seen in the show.

Apparently we were all wrong for thinking that.
Star's a rebel princess, and Tom's a rebel prince, they both have mommy/daddy issues but despite it all it would have been a very desirable political match, seeing how the Lucitors are such old and great allies of the Butterflies and the match would have nicely combined the two magical heirs of the overground and underground

Its outright stated in the show
>"I thought that if I pretended the feelings weren't there they would go away, but they haven't"

Of course he's more attached to Star than Jackie. They've spent far more time together. That doesn't mean he has romantic feeling for her.

is retarded as hell going to a concert with your crush and his gf, even for a teenager

>but you're a fool if his past with Star won't play into effect with the eventual Starco endgame.
I'm not denying that. I'm saying Marco did not have a secret crush on Star from the beginning like how people were thinking in season 1

All I'm getting from this is Jackie is ultimately irrelevant

>is retarded as hell going to a concert with your crush and his gf
Maybe it's a Mewnian thing.

>I get that and I agree, Star was a factor in Marco and Jackie's current relationship. But assuming, and I have to emphasize ASSUMING, Star wasn't in the picture and they got together, Marco would not be second guessing himself with Jackie and much as he is now. Because he constantly thinks of Star.
There is no assuming. Following the natural course of Marco's character, he would have never worked the guts to say hi to Jackie, because it was only during his time at The Plains of Time, he realized he was doing the same thing for literally 10 years.

Everything that has lead to Marco having a relationship AT ALL with Jackie is because of Star. Jackie and Marco weren't even friends before Star.

>Jackie was convinced that her crush was the cute guy at skate camp
>after Marcos confession she didn't know who her crush was
Will it be the same for Marco?

No shit, we already got past the part. This is a hypothetical.

She really SHOULD go for Tom. The more I think about the potential in that match the more I like it. They've got enough similarities to make it work and yet are different enough to complete each other.

Also I really like the idea of a cheerful ultrachill california sk8r gurl being the literal Queen of Hell

>This is a hypothetical.
Your hypothetical stems from an idea that is not in accordance to Marco's character or personality, thereby making it a useless hypothetical.

First off I never mentioned the words "secret crush", you did, but I quoted you on that because that's eventually how this will unfold. Does he secretly like Star? No. But Marco is obviously confusing 2 very real things, things that will contribute to Marco realizing he likes Star as more than a friend.

You're free to think otherwise though, no one here knows for sure anyway.

I don't think she's irrelevant, she's been in the early drafts since the show was being planned, so she was always seen as a part of the show. She also features in the opening, etc.

She plays an important role in the story, in some sense

>Also I really like the idea of a cheerful ultrachill california sk8r gurl being the literal Queen of Hell

But that's Janna's dream job

Marco is to stupid to fall for Star.

Seriously, Star already called him her best friend in the first episode and gave him a hug.

How many times does Star have to go all touchy-feely with him before he notices and falls for her?

Unfortunately Janna's desires don't matter, Tom's mental wellbeing is more important

Besides Janna is either a dyke or has a thing for Marco

Deck is stacked in Jackie's favor.

Star's gotta show him the wonders of the multiverse and not screw up too badly to make him go wow.

All Jackie has to do is kiss him on the mouth and it gets the same reaction:

youtu.be/9n5ACBivlcg?t=101

Janna's a tryhard wannabe. Granted, they're friends and Jackie will probably throw her hot skeleton consorts her way.

>Jackie demon queen

I think that the true question is if Starco happens, will it be in the last episode or will we be able to watch some episodes of them being a couple. I mean, sometimes they act as if they were already a couple, so I don't think they would change so much in general is they come together.

Shit...

>gets touchy feely with Marco while calling him her best friend since literally the day they met
>"why doesn't Marco think it's romantic?"

>wears the spider hair ornament with pride
aaaaand saved

>Janna is either a dyke or has a thing for Marco
didn't they teach you the word 'bisexual' in your cultural enrichment class

These kind of things are what I think Star wrote about Marco on her Diary.

Imagine what the reaction will be if Star kisses him tho

>"why doesn't Marco think it's romantic?"

1. He prefers her as a friend;
2. He's actually way denser than Star;
3. He was fishhooked (kek) by Jackie since they were 4 years old or so.

I imagine him just petrified with his eyes wide open.

>what are you doing jackie is right here what the fuck not like this not like this

Well, he probably thought they had already established they are just close friends which made him love her more like a part of his family.

What if marco didn't get freed from the hypno room?

>GAS THE MONSTERS

but monsters are not the bad guys, the true forces of evil are fucking mods

>Imagine what the reaction will be if Star tongues his ear

It'd be like him kissing his sister.

Plus, Star made a very poor first and second impression on him:

youtube.com/watch?v=d19fbt3YBNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2nDOnqydJMI

>It'd be like him kissing his sister.
That's pretty hot.

Wouldn't that be revulsion? I don't know many who like wet things in their ears, whether or not a sexual gesture.

>It'd be like him kissing his sister.

>He's actually way denser than Star;

Note to aspiring cartoon writers: this is a key thing when making a dynamic between two characters. It's not enough that he's stuffy and she's a free spirit, it's also necessary to switch it around in at least one aspect where she has the upper hand. Also, Harem 101: the guy is wearing some kind of blinders or another regarding his harem's feelings towards him.

I can't even tell if this is a brownwashed Star or a trans Marco.

I don't get this shit, modern society shove in your face that if you have a female friend and you lover her and ends friendzoned is ok, because she is your friend first not your fucking woman.

but if it is the other way around, you like your friend she has a crush on you but you don't want anything more is bad and you should feel ashamed of it

why? fucking double standards, man!

Chowder

I am 99.9% certain you are a Hispanic living in North America but I've been wrong before.

> modern society shove in your face that if you have a female friend and you lover her and ends friendzoned is ok
No, most entertainment media sells the idea that it's bittersweet as fuck (My Best Friend's Wedding comes to mind) but being salty for the rest of your life is retarded.

A fat man who's flipping us off.

Option 2.
Marco is oblivious to get the hint.
It took a concert and someone literally singing "Star Butterfly is in love with her best friend and his name is Marco Diaz" before he realized Star's feelings.
Even then he was still probably in denial.

>not accepting that relationships are more nuanced than the "friendzones" theory and not accepting that compatability of two people in a relationship is dependent more on their complementing and contrasting traits and values and living circumstances, which a platonic friendship can be a good temporary test for.

boi

It looks like neither, really. If it hadn't been posted in this thread, I would have thought it was from some random mediocre webcomic.

>Marco is oblivious
Again, harem protagonist who is not oblivious is harder to write well, so oblivious it is ("You'll make someone a great wife someday, Hinata")

Skullnick?

Toffee.