Monsters unleashed #5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93tp7gW5dIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the art is atrocious...

Damn Elsa, I think your tits are stealing mass from the rest of your body

>Moon girl was right!

Of course, she is ALWAYS right

Huh. That actually is pretty interesting catch for his character. His creatures dying kills him a bit.

OH
SHIT
It's going to go Vultron?!

The big monster baddie looks like a Reaper Leviathon

not thats a whip son but pl

I would murder to get moongirl to hug me

Orrgo!

>I helped too.

lel

What is with Monsters and islands. You'd think they would enjoy the mainland with more area to roam.

the end

Kei watched a shit ton of Power Rangers, didn't he?

>the mighty inhomo knight summoner died because he didn't watched PR/Sentais

That is rather hilarious, in hindsight.

Cast from his own hitpoints?
I guess that means no mass-production suicide bomber monsters.

goddamn that nigga got fucking munched

I want Mekara to use her size to bully me.

So Fireclaw really is a Rath ripoff.

>We've authorized the use of Pym Particles to get rid of the Leviathons

And this is one of those moments where people ask "why didn't they do that earlier?".

And now that I know that he can go full Megazord, Voltron, whatever the hell you want to call this, I immediately question any reason to read the ongoing that's spinning out of this.

It's basically the same premise of every Power Rangers episode since the reveal of the Megazord. If I know he has this kind-of-invincible weapon, why would I bother getting invested in how he's going to beat the next giant kaiju-shitfuckery he'll meet?

Wasn't really caring for this story, but I like this bit.

Legal red tape

He is protecting as first priority, so going out full strength as giant giant monster would kill too many people as collateral.
Might even have the traumatic time where he goes straight to STRONK mode and then they stand over a city with a lot of dead people from rubble and people hating them.

I feel like I'm in bizzaro world, usually Marvel crossovers start decent and descend into shit at the end, but with this story the ending was actually the best part?

Does not compute

Again, maybe it's because I've seen too much of the same stuff, but introducing a menace this big and a solution this effective so early kinda kills of any sort of buzz one might have for new adventures.

If only we still had tracingman as the artist...

Desu he was already broken when "can summon whatever he draws" was a thing

Holy shit its Rath

I knew it was to much to hope that everyone fails and then Godzilla shows up out of nowhere to finish the queen off and then fucks off back to the ocean while nobody questions it

Wasn't American Kaiju supposed to show up and have a large role in this?
At least before he was limited to monsters that already exists. He still seems to be limited because he shares their pain.

Geez, I can't believe they killed Fireclaw right after his debut!! It was my favourite!! I hope the new series will have a chance to bring it back.

You can't just go spraying Pym Particles all over the place.

Just in time for Kid Kaiju to become a playable character in Marvel Future Fight with all of his Pokemon
>youtube.com/watch?v=93tp7gW5dIQ

Delete this game

>you will never live on a private island with Elsa Bloodstone

Why even live?

We're up to issue five? When did issues 3 and 4 zoom by?

I would murder Moon Girl.

'Cause she sucks.

We need a crossover.

>all of his Pokemon
>only gets 3 of them
>one of those 3 is the dead one
Ehh.

Can he not redraw it?

I have no idea what KK's limits are.

to dream user

I don't think so. When draws pre-existing monsters the teleport to him, since fireclaw exist now it would probably just move the dead body closer.

That would cause all sorts of weird interactions since Fireclaw either would be an initialized state while everyone else knows he died before or remember dying.

not until we run out of memes

I already blew my load of interest in Marvel freemium crap with loads of less important characters and advertising new product with Avengers Alliance.

>He still seems to be limited because he shares their pain.
doesn't look like it, he only felt it when fireclaw died, didnt seem to affect him when they got pummeled after he died

Marvel hates crossovers so they was no way they were going to do that despite Godzilla actually existing in 616.

Btw I think this series is garbage, Cullen Bun is terrible and Elsa was wasted and boring.

Well this was a surprisingly fun series. Not amazing but more good stuff than I expected.

Thanks for the storytime OP

Holy shit, that was terrible.

Good to see Moon Girl is now Giraffe Girl.

Do I sense a new OTP?

>Artistic nerdy guy with cold logical girl

Tale as old as time and all that.

Gotta luv them logic gurls.

When is this coming out? I don't remember seeing anything like it in the April/May solicits.

april

I'll ship it.

what happened to that kree boy?

What killed this book for me was making the boy Inhuman, I literally stopped caring at that moment.

>Being this racist

>Marvel vs Marvel Monsters, that ought to be cool
>wait it's all OCs, Inhomos and legacies
>well except for Elsa anyway
JUST

man this book has almost zero appeal if you are not really familiar with old marvel monsters.

They look like a bunch of whatever if you are not into that, the action is not even exiting is just toys fighting each other

Can't you be pointing out a weak spot to aim for Karnak? That would be really helpful when everything has gone full sentai.

>wait it's all OCs, Inhomos and legacies

Those were the last 2 issues at worst, the first 3 were entirely old ones.

#5? When the fuck did this event start?

Kid Kree had to go back to his home planet

if not for the shithuman / inhumeme / inhomo / in*uman shit, it would be decent. not good at all, but inoffensive. but marvel couldn't stop shilling this shit characters

Overall, better event.

Don't really get why Metallo was there.

He's a guy in armor, and so is about as much of a monster as Iron Man.

Does the kid know that?
He summons monsters because of liking how they look and being "Easier to draw", not a specific need to summoning them.

At least this event was digestible, unlike the next one coming up.

I meant more why the writers used him, but yeah, in-universe the kid might just think that he's just a big robot like Ultimo or something.

You need to read this with the power rangers theme in the background

Sword finisher

I want Elsa to peg him

Less bad at least

This was alright. Thanks user

>Karna
>smiling

Just end it...