Raven & Starfire thread

Ok, I'm bored
let's renew our TT waifu thread

old thread:

bump in an attempt to save thread from oblivion.

>all i have is lewds of them.
feels bad man. i wish i could post in these threads but whenever i show up they're dead so i can't even get non lewd pictures.

Any ody knows if Ravenravenraven takes requests? Or just comissions?

it is my understanding (and i could be wrong), that ravenravenraven does occasionally take requests, but not commissions.

Still working on the 3d model, trying to bullshit some animu hair highlights using the procedural texture material system, which I don't know how to use. Good excuse to learn I guess.

wow, and I thought that this thread would sink

seems that you are progressing decently
just fix that ear please, she looks like an elf from The Elder Scrolls

Hmm yeah I moved the head a little and I think the ears got left behind. I also mirrored the geometry again and I notice the eye highlights are now mirrored. That's wrong.

Actually, scrap that
I like elves

also, bumping the thread

well, that's a nice ass.

In the interest of soliciting discussion,and pinballing off of Shazam/Raven shipping, when do we get the "Starfire Babysits Damien and Jon" episode?

Living with Raven would make getting up in the morning a lot more easier as with each new day is an opportunity to get a view of that nice big rump.

Aaaaaaaaaand thread ruined. It was a good thread while it lasted OP.

I recognize this.

>shad

>I like elves
didn't knew Thalmor had an access to the Internet

oh dear, the thread is moving too slow and Raven has gotten bored and decided to take a nap.

Why is this thread dying? It didn't even began

Drawfags. Save us, please.

If I do release the Starfire model there'll be more crappy renders and animations than you can shake a stick at, so beware of what you wish for

I'm only on the mood of drawing rule 63.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect.

MALE RAVEN. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Do speedy.

Rule 63 jinx please

I like where this thread is going.

>that mad mod
Henceforth, I recognize sovereignty of eternal anglo upon the world

Beast girl?

>imaging that doctor light gettig tenracle raped by Raven.

Is that visual pun deliberate?

Requests via his tumblr and here, never commissions though. Even though I'm sure people would be happy to commission him, even for sfw pics

Guys.

It is easier to work these out if you say what you want them doing/talking/wearing and what not.

Speedy in a track suit holding an arrow and laughing about the word shaft.

Pic related

This thread shouldn't be so dead.

Look I'm at work. I'll shitpost when I get back.

>Raven and Starfire
>mostly Raven
why does this always happen? why would you want that ornery pale emo girl over someone happier and prettier?

Starfire is cute but she doesn't hold a candle to Raven

>imagining that Dr. Light raping a male version of Sue Dibny

This.

what makes you say that?

Starfire will absolutely love you and show you all the love and affection in the world.
>tfw you'll never teach Starfire about Earth, bringing you closer

Beast Girl is cute and perfect.

Beast Girl in a concubine getup, straddling R63 Raven
That, or the classic "Rev up your Harley" setup from BTAS with her in lingerie.

>there will never be an all-female titans cast so you get every flavor of girl

Starfire Isn't all sunshine and rainbows. She has an incredibly dark backstory. It's glossed over in the cartoons, but she had a messed up life on par with Raven.

Terrible

Okay, home. I can shitpost now.
You know, as I get older and better adjusted (but not so well adjusted that I don't visit Sup Forums, naturally), I do find myself having more in common (personality wise) with Starfire, and liking her more.

is she getting forcibly married there or what?
also
>Komand'r

It was strongly implied that she was a sex slave.

what do you guys think so far?
should i change something?

Not bad.

Knee looks a bit off.

Would be nice if her rump and thighs were a little more toned like the rest of her (Which I approve of).

thank you i was thinking the same.

>implying she would even bother entertaining people like us if she was real.
We are not worthy to be graced by her presence.

Aw yeah! Mah man drawfag101 is back in the game drawing Raven. She looks muscular but not like in a manly way, she looks muscular in a curvy feminine way. I like it.

Anybody has any more nude embarrased ravens? They are cute

At least your name is on the thread title. Jinx has to make do with any little scraps that get thrown her way.
Seriously though I like Starfire too. Shes a qt but there's something about Raven that makes her irresistible. Her hair, her eyes almost always being halfway open giving her a disinterested look but also unintentionally giving her the "bedroom eyes" at the same time. That dark upper lip, her curvaceous hourglass figure, her wide child-bearing hips, her smooth grey legs. Then she also has that cold exterior but a warm, selfless and comforting interior if you get to know her a bit. I also love her snarky and deadpan attitude towards things. Raven is just a girl I gravitate towards more and that's got nothing to do with Starfire having any unlikable traits either. Starfire has has a lot of traits I like too, it's just Raven had a lot more that I found appealing.

I want Raven to aggressively hold me down in the same way Adonis is holding her down. God, I'm so messed up.

See the dead lizard guy in the lower left with a spear in his chest. It looks like the lizard guy holding her chin forced her to kill his enemies for him.

I don't really know your drawing progress, and that is wip, but get some image refs, my dude.

ohhh nice thanks

seconding

She's so cute when she's fangirling. And in general, really.

TTGO Raven is a shit.

I don't think she's that bad, but she is most definitely her own separate character.

late night bump

>tfw raven will never scold you for cumming too soon

>She will never let you stick it in while she nonchalantly continues to read one of her books.

>....user...What the fuck?
>I haven't even taken my cloak off....
>Look, I might as well get something out of this so instead of wasting my time apologizing you might as well be useful, now get your head between my cheeks and start licking until I tell you to stop

Good fucking shit, user.

>ywn live with raven
>ywn sexually tease her by "accidentally" brush your hand on her soft tits or rub your crotch on her tight ass

End it

This guy gets it.

>You teasing Raven
>Not Raven teasing you
>Not Raven using magic to enforce a "Look, but don't touch" regardless of how often her chest or ass ends up less than an inch from your face as she hovers around the apartment or how she'll sometimes leave her room wearing her cloak and ONLY her cloak

This might as well just be a Raven thread.

I've always felt the "& Starfire" was just shoehorned in because it couldn't support a thread on it's own

everything TTGO is shit

More like Starfirefags just wanted to be included after their failed attempts of making threads

It's fucking sad, really. You'll get the occasional Starfire posts, but they're probably just samefag out of the over 30/40 IPs in this thread

>TTG is literally almost nothing but Raven fanservice
>only Starfire we get is The Incredible Quad

>Raven teasing you
>tfw Raven one day walks up to you and out of the blue starts giving one of the most erotic, teasing lapdances you've ever had. With her physically grinding her ass against your crotch to the point where she's pretty much hot dogging you until she suddenly stops and shrouds herself back into her cloak and continues on with her day as if nothing ever happened.

What about the discussion about Starfire's anatomy in the last thread? What about polfire? Although Starfire doesn't get talked about consistently, she still has her moments in the limelight.

>balls drained
>nevermore to cum again
>nevermore NEVERMORE

I like to think Raven exclusively does anal due to her fear of pregnancy regardless of precautions. Sometimes she lets Beast Boy finish inside her, and holds it in via magic all day if they don't have time to clean up before a mission.

And so the true horror of Edgar Allan Poe's poem is revealed.

Is Raven technically a succubus?

>nevermore to cum again
>YFW you live with Raven
>YFW you find out Raven delights in being a HUGE cocktease, making sure you get plenty of eye candy as she shows off her leotard clad chest and her supple, bare thighs, even grinding her ass on your dick occasionally
>YFW the first time you cum to the thought of her it triggers a curse permanently draining your balls keeping you from cumming
>YFW you quickly find out it does nothing to prevent arousal
>YFW her teasing only gets worse, no matter how often she happens to "accidentally" walk out of the bathroom after a shower, completely naked and strut to her room right in front of you, or all the times "something" trips you and you end up face first in her crotch, head squeezed between her thighs, or even when she decides to use your lap or face as a seat, you can never ever cum, at least unless she breaks the curse
>YFW whenever you ask she says "She might think about it, if you ever decide to move out"

I'm on nofap anons, but you're making it hard. [spoilers]no pun intended[/spoilers]

fun fact: messed up on spoilers because only one hand is on the keyboard.

I don't know what's going on in this thread but I like it
Post more Sup Forums