Spider-Man #14 Storytime

Goddamn Pichelli is a beast

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/03/16/international-iron-man-doesnt-know-much-about-geography-or-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pichelli's Miles looks so wrong after the first five years of how the character looked.

Well he is older now

Him being older doesn't mean his entire facial structure changes so dramatically. He doesn't even look like the same character.

Her Gwen looks great, though. She should just get moved over to pencil Spider-Gwen full time.

agreed

Best cover ive seen in years

Kek is that supposed to be DC

trying to say DC smells like shit? Fuck you, Marvel.

Yeah the crossover earth in the multiverse.

You babies need to stop taking the jabs so personally

Lol

I can't help it :( Rebirth is so good. In the 90s i was saying fuck DC

A marvel zombies earth with villians only. They dont use the heroes as zombies anymore.

Must be made from the sw zombieland parts.

she hit that ac unit pretty hard

Alts of prime earth and 65?

>Gwen doesn't know Noir Spidey, despite being in the same Web Warriors team as him

Bendis literally doesn't bother reading any other books, does he?

fucking zombieverse. I hate that place

That doesn't make sense. Gwen herself bitched in Web-Warriors that her world is the only one where she's actually still alive.

>Bendis literally doesn't bother reading any other books, does he?

And that took you 15 years to figure out?

I didn't get that from it. Miles doesn't know him

Oh, calling it. It's those versions of Gwen and Miles that we see kiss.

Bendis doesn't know continuity. what's new?

> 20 years

Shut up

Yes he does. From Spider-Verse.

Well, I had my suspicions. But its irritating when its so painfully obvious.

Also, what the fuck editorial? They're fucking useless.

Its also -painfully- obvious that Bendis hasn't even read a single issue of the Spider-Gwen solo book. He just demanded a crossover to save Miles from dropping sales.

Why, are the differences between the crossover issues that glaring too?

>>Gwen not knowing Noir
GOD
DAMMIT
BENDIS

Well, Gwen's personality doesn't align with ANYTHING she's done in either book prior to this crossover. Might as well be a completely different character all together.

She sells worse than Miles. That makes no sense

that uppercut is kinda lacking on the posing

Yeah there was Behind the scenes rumors that Disney itself banned Marvel from depicting their heroes as zombies. The villains were ok to becuase they already are bad guys. Thats why in secret wars most villains were zombies.

Well she's isn't borderline despressed, so that's true.

>intercuck couple
Bendis and his fucking fetish.

>borderline despressed

That's being generous. She's on the verge of suicide 90% of the time.

But there is not an editor in chief that can intervene for avoid these problems?

Nah they let him do whatever.

Not in a Bendis book. Bendis does what Bendis wants. No one says otherwise. Not even Ike.

Miles keeps steady numbers because there arent enough racist in the world to keep him down

No wonder Marvel has gone to shit. Literally no quality control whatsoever

Editorial might as well not even exist. Aside from names on a page, they don't do a fucking thing.

Goofiest cover ever.

...please, give scans

Remember when Bendis thought Cambridge University was in London? And in the same issue, tried to claim that Google existed in 1996 and "google it" was a frequent phrase.

bleedingcool.com/2016/03/16/international-iron-man-doesnt-know-much-about-geography-or-history/

He doesn't respect other writers or their stories, that will be his downfall.

Bendis has been doing that for the better part of a decade, though. If he hasn't gotten canned yet, he won't. Not for that reason anyway.

mmmm spider-bondage

That doesn't imply that she doesn't know him. She's talking to miles.

clearly spider noir knows them

Is this comic good?

Nobody else will hire him because they know his habits, he can't strike out on his own because he'd have to start from scratch and everyone would give up after the insane decompression. Waid is the only one that really makes use of Miles, and I'm guessing he'll stop writing regularly in 5 years. Bendis will probably semi-retire in a decade, Slott just has to outlast him.

Yeah, it fucking does.

Not even remotely.

>because he'd have to start from scratch and everyone would give up after the insane decompression.

Remember his creator owned book, Brilliant? Is that even finished yet? How long has he been working on that?

i just want a spiderman thats actually good.

i just might try out a DC comic since it seems that everything Marvel is shit

I enjoy it

Thanks for the storytime.

It's not the worst thing Marvel's putting out right now, but I can't recommend it.

Conway's Renew Your Vows is enjoyable.

Otherwise just read back issues. You'll be better off than reading the current filth Marvel is churning out. Go back and read some 70s and 80s ADAM and Spectacular Spider-Man issues.

So, black guy steals Peter's name and legacy and now girlfriend?

>Being this casual

Gwen was never his gf

she was the superior girl tho

Everyone is casual to a degree, that's why Miles was known as the gay black Spider-Man for his first couple of years.

>Everyone is casual to a degree
Especially you, casual scum.

Its ok, its a different toon than Peter because it focuses more on Miles and his family/friends

>Its ok

Its really not. Nothing fucking happens in this book. Ever. Hell, half of this issue is wasted on Miles relaying the story in his dorm... because that's fun?

>interracial marriage lasting 20 years
lol

I actually read the comic user so I can say without a doubt that shit happens. I would find it odd that someone who hates this book so much reads every issue unless you dont and are just here to shitpost. I already explained how it varies from Pete and its sales more than support its "Ok" rating

You're actually wrong, I'm afraid. It's a bad comic book.

>trying this hard

I read it for the tie ins to other books. I like seeing what happens to Pete's former supporting cast (Black Cat, Hammerhead, etc) and for Spider-Gwen.

And nothing of any actual value happens in this book. Its mostly just talking heads (if its not Miles one-shotting Blackheart). They don't even discuss anything important most of the time.

I like the story but I hate the Spider Man portions of it. Just can't stand Bendis speak. The Spider-Gwen portions are fun

This. Latour isn't a great writer. But he's blowing Bendis away in this crossover.

It feels like I can only read the Spider Gwen half of the crossover and not miss anything important

That's because you can. And might as well.

>I don't disagree!
Okay, Bendis, I smiled, you got me.

It's called clean air and hope ya shitbag. I hate you miles

It's the smell of a bald fat man being butthurt.

Bendis is pretty petty, heck if Rich Rider hadn't come back I wouldn't put it past him to transport Miles and Gwen to the Cancerverse only to watch the Revengers beating the shit out of a crying Rich while Miles and Gwen quip and then port out to another universe.

> lying this hard

maybe you should be the one to try harder

What have I lied about? That stuff depicted in the panel you posted isn't even relevant. Or even from this series. Its from Civil War II, also fucking terrible.

I guess this confirms that Ganke has had all of his Ultimate universe memories wiped if it wasn't already.

A lot more happened here than in the last issue of Spider-Gwen

What's the top one suppose to be?

I hate these parodies of classic covers. They need to make never classics ffs

Why would she get moved to a dying comic?