Why didn't Disney give this show a third season...

Why didn't Disney give this show a third season? I want a third season really bad and I will continue watching the show online until it returns. Disney needs to realize that this show had a big fanbase and that the show was getting really good ratings, because Disney treats it like crap. They don't even show it on Disney XD anymore, unlike Phineas and Ferb and Gravity Falls, because they think the show failed in the ratings, which it didn't. Is anyone going to watch the show online to prove Disney that we want a third seas on? Because I'm not going to move on until it gets brought back and I'm autistic, so I have a reason for doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3
worldscreen.com/tvkids/more-lion-guard-roadster-racers-for-disney-junior/
twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/840684273925419009
youtube.com/watch?v=ufWiRh6HiXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

Please do this to show Disney that we want more Wander

I hated that the show ended on a cliffhanger

Disney just re-upped Roadster Racers and Lion Guard. Joining Ducktales, Big Hero 6, and Rapunzel.

worldscreen.com/tvkids/more-lion-guard-roadster-racers-for-disney-junior/

Not gonna happen

Why is it not going to happen?

>They can make new shows and renew others, but they can't renew Wander

>Why didn't Disney give this show a third season?
The higher ups didn't get it.
>I want a third season really bad and I will continue watching the show online until it returns
Stand strong.

The fact that it happened after what could pass as a near perfect series finale, hinting at Hater's backstory on top of that, triggers my autism to no limit.

Same

well princess sofia got a 3rd season... so there ya go!

Disney sucks

Is Lion Guard as awful as it looks?

I still continue to re-watch the show legally (Not on Kisscartoon or any of that crap, watch it there and Disney doesn't know anybody watched it)
I watched an episode that was up for free on Disney's site, I watch it on Amazon video, Google Play, etc.

I'm not letting go until this is resolved either but it will probably be many years before anything happens

Let's not kid ourselves here, I wouldn't say that the fan base is big. However, if Pickle and Peanut can get a third season, then there's no fucking excuse. They cancelled this shit out of spite.

Why didn't Cartoon Network give this show a third season? I want a third season really bad and I will continue watching the show online until it returns. Cartoon Network needs to realize that this show had a big fanbase and that the show was getting really good ratings, because Cartoon Network treats it like crap. They don't even show it on Boomerang anymore, unlike Chowder and Teen Titans, because they think the show failed in the ratings, which it didn't. Is anyone going to watch the show online to prove Cartoon Network that we want a third seas on? Because I'm not going to move on until it gets brought back and I'm autistic, so I have a reason for doing this.

Actually. I think it might be a case of bad timing.

Wander was released too late for TV, and too early for Disney to take advantage of digital releases

But... it DID get a 3rd season

That's generally how television production works yes

NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER EVER

Op has made like 3 threads already relating to this
holy

Because it was peopled with cartoony monsters and aliens which didn't give Disney a chance to brag about muh progress by putting brown people and gays in it.

but there were gays in it... including the main character!

that doesn't fucking count and you know it

But it was so obvious

>watch it there and Disney doesn't know anybody watched it
they know believe me
they are not morons but they don't get any money from that so they don't care

Wander and Sylvia probably would have faced off against humans in season 3. Especially when it's implied Hater was a space monkey. Too bad it got cut off so short.

I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that they'd never go to Earth.

>faced off
Wander would've tried to befriend us

obligatory

What will happen when you wonder over yonder?

Your show is shit.

But we can be friends right?

Lord Hater will always be the best.

indeed

I love Hatey...

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What ultimately kills me is how, out of CMcC's three shows, WOY was the one to get canned after two seasons!

Foster's was shit

I like all of Craig's work.
Foster's was definitely the weakest of the three though, It should of been only 3 seasons honestly.

Wander is definitely his best so far why was it the only one that was short lived?

Craig was too happy. The universe needed to fuck him over.

Because the premise wore itself thin. I mean honestly, a guy traveling through space having somewhat repetitive adventures gets old. The Dominator storyline saved the show, gave it purpose. Yeah she was kind of a Sue but it kept people watching.

That's how I imagine the executives looked at it.

i love those "before episode 1" r34 art, they look so dumb

No, Craig even said himself that it was canned due to low ratings.

Simpsons has wore itself thin but I bet you won't see that end anytime soon

twitter.com/CrackMcCraigen/status/840684273925419009

Don't worry user, in about 15 years we will get another season for both this and Gravity Falls.

Just wait.

Nah, Gravity Falls is more likely.

The difference between Wander Over Yonder and Gravity Falls is that GF was both more popular online and on TV

Lord dominator fights .gif related could she stand a chance?

You know what this thread needs?

so long as it gives me a place to discuss the show, I don't mind

I love the direction SvtFoE's headed since the later half of Season 2, but I would still pick Wander Over Yonder over it in a heartbeat. Wander's always remained consistently funny and charming without any shitty pacing.

It probably also didn't help that Disney insisted on transferring Wander to Disney XD pretty early on despite Wander's target audience clearly being younger than the target demographic of the channel as a whole and Wander took a pretty big hit to its ratings as a result.

>50 years later
>Sylvia became old as shit
>Wander just slapped a fake beard and pretended to be senile

youtube.com/watch?v=ufWiRh6HiXg

I wonder how many friends Wander has outlived.

WOY is the only one of his shows to be backed by Disney.

YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE

Crossover when?

>yfw crossover happens
>mouse execs are so impressed by the numbers the episode pulls that it orders a new season