Unlikable

ITT: Characters we are intended to like but are unlikable instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f7EtdkRZ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user I don't think we were intended to like her

>bitchy
>annoying
>clingly
>controlling
>narcissistic
>borderline insane
>physically unattractive, on top of a horrible personality

why did the bald guy like her? It seemed like he didn't even have a choice and she just forced the relationship on him, which made me sympathize even more with a kid who was like 10 and completely bald.

Never cared for this show much, but this character always pissed me off as a kid. She was ugly on both the outside and inside.

I give you five

youtube.com/watch?v=_f7EtdkRZ2Q

You forgot.
>a fucking tree alien

Finish this name

M____

Mandy?

This and Mabel.

It was all part of the test.

Mabel.

>fat
>bitchy
>nosey
>controlling
>intended to like

Lizzie was specifically created for the audience to dislike, you retard

thats a positive

You could just post the full cast of Family Guy and it would fit.

Didn't Numbuh 1 dump her at some point?

Why don't these types of characters ever get abused and punished properly in these shows? She deserves to be a butt monkey.

For that matter who the shit keeps coming up with these characters and forcing them inside the show?

Lizzie broke up with him, but yeah.

the tree alien was the other guy she was a squid

They usually try to portray these characters as cute and vulnerable so I guess a lot of people wouldn't like it if they got battered or put through any real hardship.

But Lizzie specifically was never portrayed as cute or vulnerable, she was always just an annoying cunt.

I honestly don't know why she existed, other than giving everyone watching the show a character to despise.

Is this really considered funny? I mean, humor is subjective but...

Try 'the entire cast'.

(You) know damn well she's not meant to be liked, user.

>Make basically LGBTQ: The Animated Series
>The entire cast is comprised of obnoxious, self-important, condescending shitheads

Wotta surprise.

anyone from SU. fucking things a shit show of unlikable characters and retarded plot

Great ass. Both of th

first girlfriend syndrome

>LGBTQ
>Genderless rock aliens

As of Death of X.

She's the annoying girlfriend of your best friend that everyone hates but just kind of has to put up with because your friend has god-awful taste in woman, you weren't supposed to like her
Also she only showed up like once every ten episodes it wasn't that bad

Genuinely curious,
Tell me why.

What happened with Mabel?

I like the townies, some of them are cool, Greg is still likeable too

Gumball is likable most of the time. He reminds me of early Bart Simpson.

In her case? She's a Female Character so those are untouchable. Most men don't like seeing twats suffer even if they deserve it. Damn white knight faggots.

the only one that gets on my nerves is Nicole because the writers are bent on making her an exaggerated super mom as much as they are bent on making Richard a slob

She almost destroyed the world because she couldn't stand the thought of Dipper following his dreams and not spending the rest of his life joined at the hip with her.

>Peter
>not Brian

I know its a show full of annoying characters but only one of them is an annoying author mouthpiece

Its always Mabel

My fair hatey

she transitioned from innocently selfish to full
egocentric nutcase

Mabel really didn't grow as a character at all. Dipper did, despite his flaws.

Did that happen in the finale? Never got to see it.

If so that's understandable. I hated Marco from Raiant Historia after one of the "what if" futures showed that he betrays everyone and sets out to kill you because you chose to execute his not-girlfriend that was a proven spy.

atleast Brian has some funny self-deprecating humor

To be fair, she didn't realize what she was doing at the time.
>Implying they didn't go back to Gravity Falls as a brother sister paranormal research team.

In the episode leading up to the final, Bill tricks her into giving him something that she didn't know the function of, while disguised as someone else.
It wasn't 100% her fault.

>Characters we are intended to like but are unlikable instead.

They broken up as a part of the test so 1 has less reason to stay on earth

Gaz from Invader Zim and Mandy from Grim Adventures.

Don't know why some cartoon writers think being an untouchable, unfriendly cunt makes a character endearing.

Gaz at least is more likable in the comics.

>What is every legacy character introduced by Marvel in the last 3 years

He's a leader who has submissive tendencies towards his romantic partner.

It's literally a fucking trope, you idiots.

This shows how can CN is so responsible for this acts, a kid fat eating junk food, that means what a few people are in US. It show be a banana or a apple to prevent kids to be fat with chetoos and Coke.

>What is all of current marvel comics

>HURR DURR HE BROKE DUH FURTH WALL HUR HUR HUR
>SO EBIN!!!!!1!

But she wasn't blameless either.

Were we supposed to like this piece of blue shit? And add Cheese to that as well.
Mac imagination sucked.

If you're talking about game characters; I'd like to name the following;

-Celica A. Mercury from BlazBlue
-All newcomers except maybe Zwei and Viola in Soul Calibur V
-Donte from DMC
-Every single character who blocks your character from going somewhere IE the little shit in Link's village in Ocarina.
-Anise from Tales of Abyss

Bloo was a bro in the 1st movie
He was fucking horrible in the show

I honestly hate the fact that so many of the plots in FHFIF are based around the fact that so many of the main characters are huge assholes.

>Characters we are intended to like

C'mon pal, even the show creator hated him.

>Cheese
>FredFred Burger
>Timmy Turner
>Jimmy Neutron

This times a thousand.

go to Sup Forums you're in Sup Forums

That alone makes the show unbearable to watch now-a-days

>Lizzie Devine
>Number Vine
I get it.

Quite literally everything about his personality and his voice. He's basically an avatar of what obnoxious awful comic relief character would be. He also only appeals to the most horrible side of a fanbase.....landwhales and gay shota furfags.

This thread is just a bunch of whiny bitching.

>Clyde from The Loud House: constantly hits on Lori when it's a snowball's chance in hell of happening (million of women in the sea go find another), he's like their universes Barney ok they are like 12 if I had a friend that like Barney when we were only and it was not for liking to sing about his death I'd no longer want to be your friend, and he's just so cringey
>Little Dreamer from Hanazuki: his checklist grow a new moonflower, give them treasures and a name, and wait to see if they succeed without instructions. Fuck the Big Bad; Little Dreamer is the real villain.
>Dodie Bishop from As Told by Ginger: Bimbo check, tool check, backstabber dude there's not a check big enough for that

>that time Dodie talked Ginger into asking out her (adult, mind you) teacher on live television.

These bitches!

Pretty funny, rewatching the show, mac's mom was right, he needed to rid off from him

Excellent thread, but no, she was never intended to be liked. At all. Ever.

>what does the Q stand for anyway?

not that is at all related to anything but i fail to see what the TQ has to do with the LGB. deluding yourself into thinking you're a woman is not a sexuality, thinking you're special is not a sexuality.

I never got why they shat all over his character. Movie Bloo was honestly a likeable guy, he was a friend, but they turned him into a complete cunt in the show.

Same with Kusko from the Emperors New Groove. He learned to be a decent human being and a friendly guy in the movie, but The Emperors New School reverts him back to prissy asshole

>those proportions

she must fall over to the right a lot and her leg bones aren't even attached to her pelvis. how people can get past such bad art and into such bland writing is beyond me

>I'm not even a Weissfag

Wasn't TENS a prequel series?

Queer. Their words, not mine.

Disregard this I suck cocks I was thinking of another Disney show based off the movie.

are you really so stupid you answer rhetorical questions?

Because they needed an easy source of conflict.

7/11. It checks out.

He honestly became a better character once we got past the first season. Hell, the finale where he managed to outwit the brain and save the day was pretty baller all things considered.

That and Beast Boy arguably suffered the most out of the rest of the cast.

ill never understand why those chose the least interesting/likable characters of the entire cast to be the main characters

Lmao "genderless" rock aliens who are CLEARLY all women. Are you fucking retarded?

>-Celica A. Mercury from BlazBlue
>-All newcomers except maybe Zwei and Viola in Soul Calibur V
Fuck you for making me remember those fucking travesties

While I'm no Mabelfag, Mabel at least was willing to give Stan a chance and not blow up his machine. Dipper or Soos would have willingly destroyed the machine and get Stan thrown in jail. Mabel was an ass most of the time, but she did the right thing when it mattered.

Steven was plenty likeable in the first season before he was relegated to the status of bitchboy.

Personally, I blame waifufags

nigga you what

What happened to this show after season 1 is a fucking travesty

>what does the Q stand for anyway?
Quartz