DICK PICS
I
C
K

P
I
C
S

Is he seriously pulling a manga Truck-kun, moment here? What the fuck is he thinking?
And with no lead up for the car in the previous panels? Amateur hour.

How the fuck is that car flying at them like that?

Have you never seen a car crash?

never seen a car crashing at 50mph, on a 4 lane highway, ...in a rural residential neighborhood... with a subway system?

I've never seen a car crash where a car goes flying ass over end without ANY damage whatsoever and, judging from Lois, without any noise whatsoever. How the fuck does that car hit that altitude with that angle without the windows being shattered, or the front-end smashed to scrap metal?

Did someone throw a parked car from across town? Because that's possible given the setting and is the only way I can imagine this happening.

The next scene will show his super strength and speed, but if she was a real investigator she would have noticed that he moved that manhole cover with just his foot.

I saw that once, driving down the highway then suddenly two lanes over a car lands on all four tires facing traffic. They must have hit the road divider hard and popped over.

Watch more US newscasts.

Happens in Miami once in a while, there was a guy who ended up on someone' roof a few weeks back.

Without any damage to the vehicle? What was it, a tank?

Damage could be on the rear end of the car or side.

It'd be great if Alan Scott is fighting Grundy and this is the aftermath.

I dunno, I didn't get the chance to fully inspect it as a drove past at 70mph two lanes over.

Gee, another cliffhanger. Glad to see that break he took with his girlfriend was for the better!

>with no lead up for the car in the previous panels
Yeah, this is really a wasted opportunity. I had to do a double take just to make sure the cars in the background aren't parked.

This.

He´s gonna do the action comics #1 pose in the next strip isnt he?

student driver

or typical Wisconsin driver

This, exactly.

Ugh, people still read this awful webcomic made by a LITERAL rapist???

Someone threw it.

It's going to be lame and cheesy and I'm going to fucking love it.

That skull background looks awful. Did they just not want to draw a proper background?

The car's falling out of the tree, right? Because it'd be kinda hard not to notice it flying at you in the last panel.

If you're gonna make fun of comic book tropes maybe you ought to understand how comic book breakdowns get done first.