Secret Empire #0 Preview

can't wait for Gay Shipping: the Event: Cap/Zemo OTP

Hey look, the guardians are off Earth. Maybe they can stay off it now

From the thumbnail I thought he was wearing a funny blue hat.

>Awesome cover art
>interiors are shit

every fucking time

>Acuna
>shit
fuck off

Wow, is Sharon gonna get offed?

CHITAURI LIVES MATTER

>a human eye

I guess that's actually Tony and not his AI?

Covers

Wow... Way to undercut Riri's push, Marvel

I was being generous.

Ron Frez is STILL getting work? That's kind of hilarious.

I have to acquire this cover

>Man-Killer
>has a man face

What does it mean?

Does Bucky have a digital loli now?

cosmic lolicube

I guess I haven't been keeping up to date with comics as much as I thought.

Goodbye Kobik.

Since when were the wrecking crew, baron zemo, and klaw Iron Man villains?

>half of the Thunderbolts joined Zemo
Where's /ourgirl/ Songbird?

Depends on what happens in GotG 2.
I don't think Ego will be coming to earth.

If I were to guess? Dead.

MCU Thunderbolts?

>YAAS, KING, SLAY

>implying anyone but Bendis gives a shit about his OC.

> Acuna back to drawing space stuff

Don't get me wrong, I liked his work on Sam Wilson, but the more fantastical stuff like Uncanny Avengers was where he shined.

Good riddance.

Elizabeth Torque really needs to start doing interiors.

Her covers have been fantastic

>wanting to see her even more wasted at Marlel

She got her start there so why not

Possibly dead along with Abe, Kobik and Bucky.

Because I don't any good artists at nuMarvel, period.

>Killing Bucky a 3rd time

I wouldn't put it past marvel but come on.

goddamnit, Erik!

Doubt. They are already killing Red Skull as the mandatory shocking early event death.

Zemo won Capbowl.

Songbird is probably fine, I'm more worried about Abe and why Erik is with Zemo (I'm guessing he didn't join willingly).

Maybe? Spencer likes her but tumblr hates her because she gets in the way of Stucky and also something about Peggy Carter.

But this event likes to make Stucky fans cry sooo...

>Eye behind that old school IM armor eye slit

Sooo Tony is back? I guess they couldn't help themselves to more Tony and Steve drama.

she ran away with mach VI or whatever his name is..

My theory is that Erik's gonna get resurrected/hydrated by Kobik, based on Erik being pretty close to death in #10 of T-Bolts. Abe and Mel are possible candidates for that as well.

Yeah and he said he had an upcoming project on Marvel in the Spider-Girl forums but wouldn't say anything about what it was.

Kind of glad he's getting work even if his stuff is hit and miss.

Y'know I wonder why Kobik didn't Hydrate Bucky.

Or maybe she did and Zemo is just trying to kill him anyway, yeah I can see that.

I'm guessing the Chitauri is to get rid of the heavy hitters and Cosmic powerhouses while Steve walls them out from Earth.

This page in the recent Captain Hydra issue telegraphed that Steve would give Zemo the T-Bolts and let him off Bucky. And Malin posted a wip panel of Steve talking to Kobik.

So I can see Steve convincing her to hydrate the dead/dying Bolts while letting Bucky stay dead.

Maybe not the worst but undoubtedly the cover art is so much better than interiors.

>Stucky

they'll never learn

But shouldn't Carol know how to manually override the wall since she was one of the people pushing for it?

So has anyone made a bingo card for this yet?
Some squares would be easy...
> someone says 'well that was anti-climatic'
> [Steve x Zemo shipping intensifies]
> character behaves like a Saturday morning cartoon

My guess is that Carol will be the one calling the shot on when to put it up since she's the head of SWORD while Steve gets the call on taking it down since he's the head of SHIELD. That'd explain why Carol is hesitant to put it up in her own ongoing despite being the person spear-heading its creation.

Carol puts it up while the Chitauri are coming, and then once they've finally won, they can't get back in because Steve is in control.

Or maybe not, seems the obvious way to go though.

>anti-millennial rant
>Z-lister does something cool
>Zemo saves the day

Not Tony.

Osborne?

In Atlas's supervillian origin back in the 60s comics he was a henchman for Zemos dad, I could see that coming back somehow.

>Superior Foes Reference or Cameo
>Taskmaster and Black Ant are only comic relief
>MCU shilling
>Hail HYDRA! (Free Space)
>"The Die is Cast"
>Suddenly: SENTRY
>Zemo saves the day
>Rant about millenials
>Shoe-horned political allegory
>Carol #SLAYs
>Miles tries and fails to kill Steve

God I hope Kobik dies and stays dead. She's not even cute, just annoying as hell.

Maybe back with the USAvengers? She was on the team and I'm sure she would want to warn Decosta about what's happening.

I'm just wondering where her older brother is. The Shaper of Worlds is accounted for but what the fuck happened to Kubik?

Even then, there would have to be some sort of failsafe for maintenance purposes... or is it going to be one of those "Highlander II You Need More Energy To Turn It Off/It'll Explode" scenarios?

Kobik was okay in Standoff when Spencer wrote her but Zub made her so obnoxious that I hope she dies horribly.

>Whor is still a thing

Yeah, but the failsafe would probably be planet-side.

Captain Keikaku probably overrode everything without her knowing and Carol trusts him so she never sees it coming.

>>MCU shilling
Consider this one crossed already.

Yeah, we unfortunately took a bit too long with making a bingo and now we know a bit too much. Kind of unfair. Still, some easy spaces mixed with hyper specific ones were done on the last two bingos anyways.

>Acknowledging real-world controversy
>MU citizens openly support HYDRA
>Overt Nazi parallels
>Overt Trump parallels
>Obvious bitterness over having to shift to fit to "Make Mine Marvel

Spencer shitting on Rebirth should be on the bingo card.

might be indistinguishable from >Obvious bitterness over having to shift to fit to "Make Mine Marvel

>Cosmic Cube used to fix all problems in the end
>All according to keikaku
>Gruenwald's Captain America Reference

if I can't have Carol + Jess then can I have Carol + Quasar?

Has girl Quasar appears in anything since Spencer made her?

how is anyone excited for this shit

I don't think anyone on this board is.

>not being excited for more Stemo shipping
Get a load of this fag.

A lot of people like HydraCap but I don't know if that's translating to the event. I know I'd be more hype if it was smaller like Standoff was but having it be the big crossover mostly sounds like a bunch of characters and tie-ins and shit I just don't care about.

You'll get your Carol + Brand and like it.

Just Steve's book, she's dating a Spectrum lookalike.

Brooks is sort of a freak of nature though. There are very few artists that can compete with him, even on his worst days.

So is this Civil War 3?

Not really, it's just a war between hydra factions rather than hero vs hero "what is more moral?" nonsense.

Looks good so far.

This is how yo do a nice cover art.
Pretty in line art, composition and colour all.

Not excited, but I'm definitely interested.

>Erik and Bert joining back up with Zemo

I expected Moonstone, but I thought those two were beyond this shit unless it's another one of those 'greater good' pushes that he sold em on Counter Earth.

Its past tony. The adjectiveless Avengers are fucking with Kang in multiple timelines, so recruited the first avengers.

>No Mach X
They better not kill Abe when they join Zemo I swear to fuck

To be fair, Zemo was instrumental in getting them out of Pleasant Hill. And if Zub didn't suck so much Zemo would have brought that up at least and had pitched this to them as an anti-Red Skull operation.

But the book is unfortunately written by Zub so none of that is going to be brought up.

I still think Scarlet Witch shouldn't fly, but it's nice to see her included.

who is iron patriot this days?

Toni Ho

Captain Keikakku's book has been a wild ride. I know that I'm going to like the beggining of the event. Not sure about the rest, thought. But it definetly has my interest.

Red Hulk?

>Cool pose
>Bucky getting wrecked by best boy
I need this

General Maverick from USAvengers

Too many hulks. Hulk-extinction event culling them down to just one when?

This looks like a good setup for a gangbang

Time for Hydra goons to get off