DC (wildstorm) has publishing rights to Friday 13th

>DC (wildstorm) has publishing rights to Friday 13th
>never has Jason fight Batman

really? come on

They don;t want to publish a comic where Batman loses.

I kinda want to see Jason vs. Swamp Thing.

He wouldnt

Jason loses all the time but then comes back to life.

>Be Jason
>kill some kids at a camp
>Batman goes to investigate (camp crystal lake is now near Gotham I guess)
>Batman vs Jason
>Batman defeats jason (or some kinda explosion and Batman thinks Jason is dead...not that Batman killed him)
>batman walks away
>last panel
>Jason IS ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE !!!

Hopefully he'll get one some day.
DC's been on a crossover spree: Batman/TMNT, Green Lanterns/Star Trek, BTAS/TMNTAdventures, Green Lantern/Planet of the Apes, Justice League/Power Rangers, and the soon D.C./HannaBarbara crossovers and D.C./LooneyToons crossovers

Only a matter of time

we could od with more horror stories

I kinda like the idea that Batman fights him like a strong metahuman (gas, bat tasers, etc) but is getting rekt, then he realizes he's undead, so Batman goes full psycho on him because it's not murder when they're undead.

There were a ton in the 90s, especially with Alien.

Jason v Batman seems logical (for comics)

Who should Freddy fight?? (Wildstorm still has the rights???).
Id say Freddy vs Green Lantern. He would obviously get a Yellow Ring

>Green Lantern/ Planet of the Apes

I got the first issue. It was pretty fun...but if George Taylor doesn't turn out to be Clark Kent's original boss at the Daily Star i'll be annoyed.

(yes I know it doesn't make sense)

I like Freddy vs The JL+ Doctor Destiny on their team

>DC (wildstorm) has publishing rights to Friday 13th

Do they? Their last comic featuring Jason was Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash 2 back in 2009.

>Id say Freddy vs Green Lantern. He would obviously get a Yellow Ring

Here me out on this. Freddy vs Batman vs Scarecrow.

>then he realizes he's undead
writer Geoff Johns

batman's too old

maybe robin

Jason is several levels above a Predator.

He HAS to. I love Batgod as much as any Morrisonfag, but cmon Jason needs to wipe the floor with Bats. No way he can beat an undead superkiller without gettin all Brave and the Bold.

Crystal Lake is in New Jersey
Gotham City is in New Jersey

>Batfam goes to CL for a vacation
>Babs gets shot and killed
>Jason gets beaten to death with a crowbar
>Tim gets smashed by a combine
>who gives a fuck about the other Batfam members
>Dick manages to survive

I would read this

> No way he can beat an undead superkiller

I could see a Freddy vs Joker series being pretty great. They have similar personalities.

Grundy isn't a superkiller as much as he is a zombie Hulk.

For an interesting story, Jason would have to push Batman to the limit just to survive. Please consider Jason's body count.

Toyman vs Chuckie
Constantine vs Pinhead
Martian Manhunter vs The Thing

>At first, he thinks he's dealing with Zasz,
>Then he thinks he's dealing with another Grundy
>Finally stops underestimating Jason
>Ends with Jason chained up in Arkham as another John Doe metahuman

>Wildstorm teamed up with Dynamite to do Freddy vs Jason vs Ash.

>Ash has been to Arkham Asylum in his own series (the one from the Lovecraft novels)

>Batman vs the Army of Darkness never happened.

Actually, fuck Batman. I'd rather see Ash team up with a small group of Batman rogues as they try to survive.

constantine v pinhead would actually be great

If bane can fuck up solomon grundy in 2 minutes batman can dispatch jason in a couple of hours

Former Wildstorm employee user here.

To answer OP's question: we were legally banned from doing an DCU crossovers with the Wildstorm horror imprint books. The licensing deal we had with the studio stated outright, we couldn't do any JLA/Jason or JLA/Freddy crossover fights.

I see a lot of people put Gotham in Jersey. So this woks.

....Crystal Lake is Jersey right?

Freddy VS. Sandman

Duh.

Well these comics are super fucking inconsistent. Iirc the first time Batman fought a Predator he needed Superman to win.
They could just make Batman finding a way to restrain Jason, but in the end it would be obvious it wouldn't last forever and that he'd be waiting.

>.What if...Oliver Queen landed on Skull Island

WB works with Legendary pictures so thats good enough for me.

>rich guy
>boat sinks (probably because some kinda dinosaur)
>washes up on Skull Island
>has to fight a bunch of giant monster
>returns to civilization as "Ape Arrow"

well teenage girls can beat Jason
and Batman can beat up teenage girls

therefore Batman can defeat Jason

What? No he didn't need superman. He got his ass kicked then came back in special gear and wore him down. Read the comic.

Jason would job to Batman so hard though. He's basically a more violent, resilient Solomon Grundy, only arguably even dumber.

It wouldn't be a very interesting story, because there is no way Jason could do that. He's too slow and too stupid.

Batman vs. Freddy would be more interesting. Imagine kids just start dying in their sleep all over Gotham and it comes down to Batman to find a way to stop Freddy before it's too late. Play up the detective/serial killer angle.

>No way he can beat an undead superkiller
Tell that to Ashley James Williams

Ash had the Necronomicon and some decent knowledge on how to use it at this point. Also, he's the chosen one, so he basically has divine intervention working in his favor.

Good. Crossovers are cancerous garbage.

>Necronomicon
Just like in Marvel Zombies, what's stopping DC's Prime Earth from having its own a Necronomicon.
Then tack on Batman's dectective skills with either Zatana/Constantine/Jason Blood/Any member of Shadow Pact and we have a Prime Earth chosen one.

This comic is fun to read

>Despite Jason and Freddy's fight last movie, Jason is willing to go along with Freddy's plans as long as he gets his end of the bargain
>Freddy being an asshole along the way too
>Ash being shorta edgy while also being a bit of a bumbling jackass

The only gripe I have is that Jason never really got back at Freddy for shitting on him the entire comic and was more of a constant road block in the final fights since despite Freddy's new found powers he still couldn't kill him
also I'm guessing Freddy is tormenting the deadites in the necronomicon now

Separate curse entirely. The deadites are from the Mirror Dimension (which is basically Alice In Wonderland). If Freddy went there the deadites would be the least of his worries though, since that is where the Dark Ones live, like Cthulhu and Yog-Soroth. Freddy's dead body/soul is just floating in a void of emptiness being tormented by the consciousness that he now lives inside.

I fucking love the Evil Dead expanded universe.

>Martian Manhunter vs The Thing

That sounds perfect.

Well they should considering New Line is owned by WB

Paramount reacquired F13 a while ago.

The Atom versus the Puppet Master.

How would Batman feel about fighting Jason? Would his no-killing rule still apply since Jason is pretty much a zombie?

Part of me wants Freddy Krueger (preferably with original movie characterization, not goofy asshole from the last ones) to show Joker what a real monster is like, mostly because I'm sick of "Joker is the scariest deadliest villain" bullshit that's being pushed.

You must be a blast to be around

Yep. They had to move it to some nebulous location in order to make Freddy vs Jason work, but Crystal Lake is otherwise in Jersey.

Isn't Freddy just a slow moving jackass with a machete or do you need to watch Friday the 13th 3-whatever number it goes to?

Nah he should fight Nightwing because of all the unprotected sex Dick has.

Jason is literally Batman-tier in terms of stealth and his organic muscle is somehow stronger than Uber Jason from Jason X

Not to mention his ridiculous healing factor

We seen what he does with unkillable enemies, he shot lord deathman into space

>...or do you need to watch Friday the 13th 3-whatever number it goes to?
Yes.

So he had plot armor? Batman has this in the bag.

jesussssss

You tempted fate. You only have yourself to blame.

Jason is like, literally retarded right?

People should just leave him alone.

Could Black Manta and Jason be the same person?

Michael Myers is smart and every bit as stealthy and unstoppable as Jason.
I wonder how he would do against Batman.

Didn't mean to reply.

>Isn't Freddy just a slow moving jackass
Na you're thinking of halloween, thats where freddys from.