twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would plow/14

Yes

Fucking kek she's as old as Steven from SU

Same age as Katara and Marco and Star Butterfly too

but is that mouf 18 tho?

Episode was written by a women too.

Wait the fuck Steven is 14?

QUESTION: What are 14 year old's SUPPOSED to look like?

This is a plot point, Steven hasn't aged in like 4 years.

Yes, and? That's incredibly normal for a 14 year old.

Yeah, but mentally stunted at 8.

That sounds fairly realistic. Obviously young and childlike but first developing sexual characteristics.

If anything she's below average.

>What are 14 year old's SUPPOSED to look like?
This

>This is a plot point, Steven hasn't aged in like 4 years.
Isn't it that his mental state determines his physical appearance? So he's 14 years old but his loser dad kept him out of school and so he's clinically retarded/autistic now

>she's got all her adult teeth so she's good to go.

Drawn by adults. Fucking perverts.

what the fuck is wrong with the character design in that fucking show?

>his loser dad kept him out of school
The bitch gems kept him out of school, you misandrist cunt.

>canonically has six sisters that look just like her

Do you think Aang ever tried to go for the harem ending?

They were once doodled on a napkin and that is what they give the animation team to use as reference

So is Op.

Oh snap

For some reason they think breaking the fundamental rules of animation is a style

Someone post the pic of all the fucked up perspectives

Naw he's way too faithful to Katara

Now if she was on board for a massive haram orgy that would be a different story

>Someone post the pic of all the fucked up perspectives

only posting it cause of the get

>This child is only 14

Didn't they say they skip the storyboard phase and that's why they make so many mistakes like that and pic related?

Right m8.

Seems fine. Plenty of girls develop at that age. Some even earlier.

It's true, most 14 year old girls look more like this now

And yet I'd still get her pregnant without a second thought.

>this child is 10 years old

that bed looks comfy as fuck

His father is a loser and his surrogate mothers never bothered to learn how human culture works despite supposedly being in love with Earth and living on it for literally thousands of years. Steven was fucked from the start by both parties.

>Earth=Humans
Damn son you a stupid fuck.

Did they ever explain what they did for the thousands of years after the war? I mean there has to be a reason they still no nothing about humans despite being in our planet for fucking centuries upon centuries

Righto.

There were girls with tits at that age when i was in high school. Everyone wanted to fuck them back then too.

Would fuck

We're as much a part of this planet as any other animal that lives on it, and the sooner everyone figures that out the better.

What about this?

>That rack >child

Nah son.

No. Sugar is a hack and never considered that, and Steven is too retarded/lacking in curiosity to ask.

>Steven is too retarded/lacking in curiosity to ask
You haven't been watching the show then. Steven has been actively looking for answers, unfortunately, the CGs, especially Garnet, refuse to answer. Though, pretty much in all instances he tried to look for answers, he gets into trouble. The moral of the story is, never question people and just follow what they tell you to do. Doubting them will get you into trouble.

To be fair his age is proportional to his mental state. In some instances he could be feeling older/younger and therefore be a different age/height

>14 years old
>child
You're Marxist trash

>thicc

If his mental state is fluctuating that much on a daily basis then he has a mental disorder

Also it's not like he's changing in age he just shrinks and gets taller for no decernable reason. He doesn't actually change his features.

And even if it's really because he's "feeling" different in a different episode, that isn't reflected in the episode at all. It's not like we see him grow when he gets determined. Or shrink when's he's scared like with Bismuth.

Just honestly feels like an excuse for bad animation

People shouldn't even qualify as actually alive until they're 16.

What was the point of having them be 10 when the situations they were dealing with made them feel more like 16?

That's the most convenient excuse for bad perspective I've ever heard.

>It's not that our animators suck monkey dick, it's the character that SHRINKS!

>If his mental state is fluctuating that much on a daily basis then he has a mental disorder

I don't think you'll find many people even in the fanbase who don't think Steven's a bit fucked in the head.

Either because they actively want him to be kinda retarded (like themselves) or because of shitty writing.

Media marketed at pre-teens is usually written for young teenagers, but with the characters a little younger than realistically they should be.

Hey, sometimes the potential prison rape is worth it.

>Just honestly feels like an excuse for bad animation

Because that's what it is. If people were just upfront about it and said "Yeah the animation is a bit shitty a times, but I like the world and the characters" we wouldn't have these stupid discussions. Instead people have to make excuses for the shoddy art and nobody can agree on anything.

Steven hasn't aged since he was 8.

How old was Jin?

Worked for Arthur.

Imagine this happening with a younger Steven:

Isn't time counted differently down there?

>TTGL
>Prison
Not until after the Spiral King is dead, no one is gonna punish you for fucking Yoko when she's 14.

and what the other kid's parent's reaction to it would have been.

Oh no god forbid the little autistic faggot gets bullied

Wait but wasn't the bubble his first power he got at age 13 aka a year before high school? Why didn't they just put him into school before then?

You know back in the day 14 year old girls were already expected to be married and raising children.

The idea that people aren't "adults" until their 20's is a fairly new concept.

>pedophiles jerk off to their favorite child: the thread

Same thing happens in anime. The Elric brothers from FMA were 14 and 15 at the start

Holy fuck Steven is as old as the fucking Elric brothers

ARE YOU PEOPLE AMISH?!?!

Why do you all act like a girl in a swimsuit is the most risque thing in the world? It's not even revealing beyond basic cleavage you see on the street everyday.

>Gem Humans never a thing before, unknown if/when powers manifest
>powers are emotionally triggered
>school is stressful
Steven could have manifested his powers sooner if he got bullied, and got someone hurt. Although...
>Kid bumps into Connie in the hallway
>Connie goes on autopilot, throws kid over shoulder, breaking his arm
>No detention/suspension for an assault, even if the kid didn't want to press charges

The biggest plot hole in the show is that the best thing for Steven and everyone else's safety is for him to be emotionally stable and mature. Instead he's emotionally insecure, unstable, and insanely immature.

The kid is basically fucked. The best thing to happen to him was meeting Connie and they didn't even plan that. They were fine with him living his life alone with no friends his age.

>The biggest plot hole in the show is that the best thing for Steven and everyone else's safety is for him to be emotionally stable and mature. Instead he's emotionally insecure, unstable, and insanely immature.
Did you miss the bit where the Crystal Gems talk about how they have NO FUCKING CLUE what they're doing?

>On Earth for thousands of years
>Never decided to read a book in your free time on how Humans raise their Young
>Never decided to do this after you took in a half-human.

I would like to know what the fuck they were doing the last thousand or so years. Or what their plan was before Steven.

Also why couldn't they have tried to hide? They've gotten the whole planet to live in and they keep staying in the exact same place for more Homeworld gems to come fuck their shit up

who needs foresight when you're and eldritch horror beyond the ken of man?

I'm still confused as to why Steven isn't at school. I know the excuse is that he might "endanger other children" but it's not like the faggot does anything dangerous. He summons a shield and a bubble. They even let him wander around the town with no supervision. It seems like he's only "dangerous" to justify really bad writing.

Oh please she's safe compared to the other shit Japan produces.

This dragon is 1000+ years old

>It's a "Why don't cartoon kids act their age" post.

>caucasian and negroid rabble begging well-dressed jewish overlord who is secretly aliens
what did Sugar mean by this?

>we're special and allow our storyboarders the ~freedom~ to draw characters however they want
>wtf why did the 14yo main character go from 5'something to a head with limbs
>th-that's lore

AND FUCKING CONNIE BREAKS A POOR CHILDS ARM
AND THE WRITERS ARE JUST LIKE ITS OK FOR AN INDPENDANT SHIT WOMAN TO GO AROUND BREAKING LIMBS

Holy shit

>14 year old
>child

I want evangelicals to leave

And the guy post this pic is 69 years old

Go back to the Victorian age.

>This child is 14 years old
Big whoop, my sister's friend rocked Double D's at 14.

Why does he walk with his hands sticking straight out?

That is a misconception. They often married run the same age we do today.

youtu.be/R4rpZcIZJ0M

>His father is a loser
His father owns a successful business, gained millions from a song he wrote in his early twenties, and plowed an alien so well she exploded into a tiny human child.

Can you say the same senpai?

>his surrogate mothers never bothered to learn how human culture works despite supposedly being in love with Eart
That's actually one of the points in the show- Because none of them actually give a flying fuck about the Earth, or human culture. They liked Steven's Mom though and she really liked Humans. And since they're all subservient rock-creatures they keep doing what Rose wanted them to.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need to replay that to stick my dick in her daughter.

18, you say? I think you said 18. Great.

so was Mary. god still statutory raped her.

^^^reason to be an atheist

DD

>marxist

wait a minute. you mean puritan? LOOL so many times i've seen idiots say commies are pedos, but now you're taking it back? holy shit.

Because he's spent his formative years with three female role models and one part-time male role model.

It's realistic for guys raised by single moms to come off more femme than those in two-parent homes, even if they're straight. Triple that and you get Steven.

Wait holy shit did she break his arm? I thought she just hit him or something? Breaking a fucking arm is expulsion and a fucking court case.

He just needs someone to bully the shit out of him.