You know if THIS guy had that singing magical sword thing instead of Scaramouche he could take on the minions of Set

You know if THIS guy had that singing magical sword thing instead of Scaramouche he could take on the minions of Set.

youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_Dq22LOPmQ
youtu.be/cvlf6BJGFSo
youtu.be/Fwlsxo_i_9E?t=1m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=-gkVOmIhYQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zRf1Ad_Txsg
youtube.com/watch?v=wdyvzzCpr_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was thinking about him during that episode

Everyone kept hyping up Scaramouche and when I finally heard him, all that came out of his mouth was typical Tom Kenny voice shit. I was severely disappointed. I was expecting him to have a sexy jazzy kind of voice. Not just "The industry's number one used voice actor!" that I've heard a million times already.

The scatting could have been better

>magical sword

He didn't have a magical sword. He had the magical ability to animate random objects with his flute and later his voice. The sword was just one of the things he used with that ability.

> I was expecting him to have a sexy jazzy kind of voice.
Is this your first time watching Samurai Jack?

This

He sucks

>magical sword

You mean his tuning fork of death?

Sad that this was my first exposure to the scatman.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_Dq22LOPmQ

This is now a Scatman John thread. What kind of Sup Forums related properties would he have made?

Also, best song coming through:
youtu.be/cvlf6BJGFSo

same. Sup Forums just keeps doing this to me.

The only thing I could see him doing is a small cameo/musical number in a no-name Nickelodeon show that lasts one season.

Someone included him in their webcomic once.

And some fanart.

>Scatman John using a gun

That just feels wrong. The man and his music were always about positivity and love.

Scatman's World wouldn't have any guns cause no one would need them.

youtu.be/Fwlsxo_i_9E?t=1m56s
1:56

Thought that was saddam f9r a second

Ultra Japanese version

youtube.com/watch?v=-gkVOmIhYQ4

You know THAT guy is still dead and people outside Sup Forums barely know he existed.

I admit, I did not expect this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRf1Ad_Txsg

I did.
I remember having to do a report about him way back in 08, and many pages mentioned some kind of ScatUltraman thing. It involved some publicity and maybe some Ultraman action figure with Scatman's hat moustache and mic

Could they not have found a voice actor with a smoother voice? Tom Kenny just sounded like he was talking while holding his nose. It was fucking awful.

I dunno, I liked his voice. It felt fitting to me.

Scatman villain on the adult swim live action show Eagleheart
youtube.com/watch?v=wdyvzzCpr_0

I liked his performance. The

>SAMURAI JACKKKK :)

that broke up the y so srs tone of the rest of the ep wouldn't have been the same with a smooth voice.