Randy Marsh is a fucking faggot

Who the hell decided that Randy was gonna be the main character of the show? He's a fucking hipster going through a constant chain of mid-life crises and forces his two cents into every situation the show comes across. Is it because he's the most normal of the 4 kids' fathers that he's easily relatable/swayable?

>divorced/separated from his wife twice over retarded reasons that I can recall
>wannabe rock star, famous chef, broadway director
>actual rock star on two occasions
>gave himself cancer and had his balls amputated in order to get weed for a week
>joined PC because it was the cool thing to do
>will lie and follow through with it long after it gets blown out of proportion on several occasions

People like to shit on Peggy Hill and Brian Griffin but fail to make threads about this absolute piece of shit.

Agreed. Randy was one of the reasons I stopped watching the show.

It's because Matt and Trey are fathers now

People who think Randy Marsh is funny are the same people who think Peter Griffin is funny. He appeals to the retarded asshole crowd.

I fucking hate how he had that speech on how he didn't want Stan smoking marijuana because it might limit his cognitive abilities when he could be doing something worthwhile

and then fucking microwaves his own balls to get medical weed

fuck current year south park

"I HAVE SHIT TASTE PISS OUT MY ASS" would have been easier to type.

>and then fucking microwaves his own balls to get medical weed
Not only that, he persuaded a dozen other men to do the exact same.

i find randy funny most the time
i do not find peter funny very often

Same. The South Park have much more talent when it comes to making their assholes likable or at least tolerable.

Still hope for more of a focus on the kids in S21

matt and trey have said in interviews that they relate to Randy more now that they are older and have kids. They write often based on things they can relate to or from experiences so now that they are much older the things they come up with are better for the older cast of characters.

Peggy Hill and Brian Griffin are written with the intention of being the voice of reason.

Randy Marsh is written as a piece of shit.

If you want to complain about someone, complain about Kyle.

Randy Marsh is the audience getting redpilled. Example, in the illegal immigration episode Randy starts off liberal and goes conservative at the end when he loses his job to an illegal.

What's wrong with Kyle besides being a self-righteous douche?

Because Randy is objectively the best thing about the show, you Cartmanfag

>show's main writer whom the Marsah family is based on is going through a midlife crisis that involved a divorce and marrying the stripper he cheated on his ex-wife with at coke parties
>Who the hell decided that Randy was gonna be the main character of the show?

>People like to shit on Peggy Hill and Brian Griffin but fail to make threads about this absolute piece of shit.
People make threads about Peggy because they hate her as a person, not because they think she's a bad character. At least I hope not.
With Brian it's both, but still mostly because they hate him as a person.

So you didn't laugh at cock magic?
At the poo size committee?
You have absolute shit taste.

Cartman is a piece of shit who doesn't get his ass kicked often enough.

Peggy Hill is not fucking written to be the voice of reason, Hank is.
And Brian hasn't been written as the voice of reason since pre-cancellation.

The 2nd one was over a decade ago. Ten fucking years. Randy wasn't nearly as bad then as he is now.

>Is it because he's the most normal of the 4 kids' fathers that he's easily relatable/swayable?
Yes. The keyword is "swayable".

>background character becomes as popular if not more popular than main characters
>gets more screen time as a result
What's so shocking?

To be fair the whole last two seasons were extremely disappointing.
Sometimes Randy would still be funny, like being initiated at PC frat.

Op is being mad about his lack of morals, it's beyond autistic.

But Randy is the best character.

Boco: the only tripfag I ACTUALLY believe does it for attention (I am fine with the rest of them).

Ya he isn't smart.

Butters is best.