Young Justice S3

>Write this beautiful bastard back in.

And when do you all think we'll be graced with a season premier date

I really hope they don't death already means next to nothing in DC.

It's not gonna happen, buddy. No Speed Force in YJ.

Bring him back and pair him up with Linda.

I dunno. Wally is a fan favourite and the fans brought the show back. We will see.

Weisman was kind of strong-armed on that subject. He's back down from saying it doesn't exist, but he won't acknowledge it.

We don't even have a network yet. Hold your horses, OP.

Why are people so casual that they keep repeating this? Weisman changed his mind on that. Now he is just saying they don't know it exists if it does.

That doesn't exactly change the fact that he wants to keep it out of the show.

its going to be on netflix

He comes back as blackflash.

Please no.

That's mean for sure Bart will be TACO'D.

And you disapprove of this, why?

OP here
Okay lets just say we've got the network, the speedforce becomes known to the characters, and all that other good shit.
How do you think he'd come back, like through what series of events

Why Is Wally always the best character in any setting no matter his age?

I would like him to suddenly appear out of the speed force at a crucial moment looking bad ass and powered up. Its how he doesd it in the comics.

>wanting the Wally and Dick show
No thanks.

Why is the Speed force even necessary for this? The flash travelling through time/space was possible even before Waid invented the Speed Force.

>not wanting the Wally and Dick show

He isn't though. Faggot is ovverated. Probably more than Batman.

I want a Dick in Wally show

>ovverated
I cannot take you seriously now

I just marathoned this show a couple nights ago.

Not normally into comics.

If he's not going to acknowledge it then it's just as good as not existing.

Here's the plot.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Proceed

Why does it have to be a boy that falls in love with a girl? Why can't it be a boy that falls in love with another boy?

>before Waid invented the Speed Force.

That reminds me

>Waid fucked over Weisman's creation, Nathaniel Adam, by having him blow up easily and essentially become a caricature of himself
>Weisman refuses to acknowledge the Speed Force, a Waid creation

Pottery

He fucked over Bart too by making him a fag, giving him an annoying voice and making him Kid Flash

Seriously what did Waid do to piss off Greg?
Did he fuck his wife over something?

What if Weisman wrote the acclaimed elseworlds instead of Waid?

wally is better than bart

nice meme retret

They both suck

Give me Jesse

They're going replace him with Black Wally.