>Spidey and Lee never pass exchanges
>Peter doesn't even realize it's not Flash hosting the Symbiote

YOU HAD ONE JOB COSTA!

ONE
FUCKING
JOB

I give this comic a Drowning Pool/10

Ugh I think I ate too much cake.

Imagine how much better a new, non-Flash Venom design could be if it wasn't designed by Sandoval.

I'm fine with the design. Looks distinct enough from Eddie!Venom while still not straying for from the original design. I don't know why people bitch about the art honestly, it's nothing to write home about other than being a poor-mans Joe Mad, but at least it's more stomachable than most of modern Marvel's art.

bump

Sandoval blows and you're half-blind if you think his work is better than the rest of Marvel's current artists.

I like the art honestly

The fill-in artist for this issue was so much better than Sandoval.

Compared to shit like The Comic That Shall Not Be Named and the other tumblrshit comics, I'll take Sandoval's weeb art any day. That being said it still pales in comparison almost every other non-Marvel comic in the market right now.

>The Comic That Shall Not Be Named
Give me a hint?

my guess is Squirrel Girl

Nah, it's America

I would have no problem whatsoever if this artist replaced Sandoval as full-time artist on this book.

I haven't read this issue yet, had to use my comic funds on gas this week, but I will agree that the art feels more like a traditional western comic which I do really like.

fuck man this art IS way better

I wonder what Andi's doing while all this is going on.

Avoiding this entire shitshow and wondering why she keeps trusting Flash to do anything other than ruin her life?

Probably dead.