Aunt Star vs the Forces of Babysitting

Will Star end up looking after Marco and Jackie's son while they go out on dates?

And if so, what kind of babysitter will she be?

I wanna massage those shoulders tenderly

Preety bad, see the buff frog episode. Also op cant steal first post fuck you.

I would hope Star would be a powerful, dark queen by now. She won't have time to look after nobody's kid.

What is this faggot OC kid tumblr shit
Fuck off, post shoulders

reminder that suffering posters is actually nefcy feeding on our suffering and to counter this we must post cute stars

Over the course of this most recent season, Ludo and Toffee have:
>held hands in every onscreen appearance together
>shared a bed for a prolonged stretch of time
>physically merged to become two beings inhabiting one body

Yet you say Starco is the real OTP

I haven't watched this show, but what did this girl do for Sup Forums to be so obsessed with her getting cucked?

She cucked herself. That's literally everything she did.

>This was all a misunderstanding officer. I'm not a pervert. I just wanted to boop his snoot.

The suffering is delicious

Im sad

It's actually drawn by Nefcy, you know

slightly edited, but still

But Nefcy is like the God of SVTFOE. We can't beat a God.

Spent most of the first season and a good part of the second trying to set up her best friend with his long-time crush, in spite of hints that she and said best friend might be compatible with each other based on their genuine chemistry together. She then slowly started to realize that she has feelings for her best friend, but kept trying to push those feelings away and continue with her previous attempts to set him up with his long-time crush.

And those efforts worked.

She set herself up for this kind of failure, several times in a row, and at the end of the second season admitted her crush to him and tried to let him go, seeing that he was now happy with his current girlfriend and that they actually do work well as a couple.

watch the episodes bonbon the birthday clown and just friends, those will explain it.

HOL UP

Even a goddess can die if you stop believing of her existence. This madwoman needs to be stopped.

>series ends with a fuckin dance party with every single character in the newly reconstructed bounce lounge

>We can't beat a God.
Watch me

At this point in the show that would honestly be an ending I wouldn't mind at all.

Is it fucked that she chews on the wand that her ancestor's have probably been getting off with?
That's probably why it tastes so good.

you wouldn't have cute and perfect without nefcy though, user. there is no light without darkness.

to be fair the wand changed shape when star grabbed it in the first episode. so it probably doesn't still have their sex cooties or whatever on it.

>Ponyhead is the new owner

Don't 'cucking' imply some actual connection between the 'actual pair'? Like, I thought for there to be actual cucking, Star-Marco had to be a thing, before Marco 'cucked' Star by 'cheating' with Jackie. If there's no prior romantic relationship, how can there be cucking?

Are all unrequited love cucking now?

Also I wonder if the show will mention Jarco by name just like they did Starco

>"Star, please see me after class to talk about your SHAMEFUR DISPRAY of affection in class with your friend."

>Marco's socked feet

I wonder if Marco is a closet super-weaboo

1. I feel like Jack would make a terrible teacher
2. I doubt Jack could teach Finn or Jake any more things about fighting shit.
3. Same point as 2 but with Star and maybe Marco.
4. Why are Dipper and Mabel there. they wouldn't be able to do jack shit if put into any of the situations the other characters go through on a daily basis. Dipper's smarts could maybe be useful but Mabel can fuck right off.

Just imagine both of them escalating being flirty till Jackie deep throats Marco's cock. Star tries to but can't take the girth but Jackie pushes Star to take the full cock as Marco cums in her sweet little mouth.

>said best friend might be compatible with each other based on their genuine chemistry together
t. Star Cuck
Marco tried something with BMB she said fuck off. He got less spergy. Spent a life time learning to fight. Matured and scored the girld of his dreams.
Star now wants a piece.
Marco doesn't give a fuck.
Star doubles down on trying to help him with his girl.
Eternally and willfully cucked.

>Teached entire tribe on blue monkeys and their Tarzan martial arts and the art of war in a short period of time

nah

Jack got tricked and fell in love with the female version of his enemy. I don't think he should teach them anything.

He was young and naive. Now he's old and jaded, perhaps he can impart some wisdom.

>Jack putting up with Mabel's shit
Jack's training was intense, long and all about responsibility. Heck the finally arc of his character is all about not forgetting one's purpose or letting other bits get in the way. Mabel is his antithesis. Worse, Mabel doesn't even face evil. Name one time Mabel faced evil without Dipper. She just did awful shit to ass holes who didn't want to deal with her, like when she needed something off that unicorn.

MABEL A SHIT

And she also questioned their friendship, the very thing she wanted from Marco instead of being her hero, over a sandwich. A FUCKING SANDWICH!

We shall see. If Jack fucks Aku's daughter, then it's confirmed he'd be a bad teacher.

power of tits and vagina fooled and killed more experienced men

The thing that makes it cuck like is that she willingly supported and actively created the situation of her rival winning. Cucking isn't NTR, which is just betrayal of trust. Cucking is the acceptance of that betrayal of trust and loss of intimacy and still staying (destroying any and all self respect you ever had).

Star is cucking herself. Yes it would be more complete had Marco been with her, but definitionally it's the text book cuck other than that one factor.

I've seen that image floating around but I cannot remember the scene or the episode.

Handling a broken heart is important in the long long career of 'fighting evil'.

It'll be important for Star.

she probably got an F

FOOL! That's why you should be a 30 year old virgin who tells whores to fuck off.

I remember when cuckoldry was just cheating for the pretentious and NTR meant you ejaculated at the site of another penis entering your girl. 2014 wasn't so long ago.

Beginning of Storm the Castle

>Cucking is the acceptance of that betrayal of trust and loss of intimacy and still staying
I'm still not seeing the 'betrayal of trust'. Loss of intimacy I could see, and the 'still staying' part is kinda broken now that she left.

>2014 wasn't that long

In internet time, that's like 20 years.

Pussies had been toppling empires since empires existed

In Star Vs. time, that was when all we had of this show was a blurry partial video of the theme song from Comic Con

Just because you started to learn definitiions later doesn't mean they have changed.
NTRfags get off to NTR. NTR is the idea of cheating and mistrust either going on unseen unbenknownst to a victim who would be hurt or destroying the victim (and often the accomplaces self control and will).

Cuckoldry has and always will be accepting the idea of someone else with your partner. This CAN occur in NTR but if I recall has it's own name in the nip sexual relationship suffering genre. Netorase or something.

I know, I'm just being a faggot.

>"Hey user's would it be ok if i booped your face?"
what do?

That's unsanitary. I don't care how much like cinnamon it tastes.

please let my family go, toffee, please
i beg of you

That's true. There is an argument to say she uncucked herself. Thing is, that was because of Moon though. Mentally Star would have moped around all summer 'supporting' marco and Jackie if there hadn't been a disaster. You saw her resistance. She didn't up and leave.

depends on who's booping

but you poop from there

This makes me want to watch the show.

So you've been lurking here and exposed to spoilers and you haven't watched the show. Dude.

Do it user

>marco chose the dumb skater girl and the flat bug over this literal venus perfection

The failure and suffering is delicious as it sounds, but I don't think it will be as sweet without enjoying the base experience.

Watch it for the cuck, and stay for the cuck.

There's literally nothing else good about this show other than the eventual cucking. Cucking is the strongest meme of this show, rivaled only by "the author is some MAD PERSON who makes DEEP LORE". But really, if you're not satisfied with the idea of a cuck magical princess, it's not gonna worth much.

There's some good friendship bonding, but it's all for the cuck. There's some magical stuff, but again, its potential for cuckery is what makes it good. There's some decent cute girls, but it's all for the cucking of the main girl (who's also a cute girl).

Two things run in the arteries of the show: cuck and DEEP LORE. Cuck is also in the DEEP LORE, so even those two things blur into one cuck bog.

user. that's his mom.

And your point is?

This guy has it correct.
Suffering is the best thing to come out of this show and I for am am glad that a brilliant and beautiful person like nefcy is there to shower us with more star suffering until she is a broken piece of her former self

>not choosing your fertile hot mom with chidbearing hips
what a fag

Speaking of which, Nefcy just released more possible season 3 suffering Star.

>more suffering star
nefcy is a kind and gracious goddess

I never knew watching a cute girl suffer could be so wonderful.

>cactus horns

are they ever gonna come back?

It's like, give her earrings already.

Its an acquired and refined taste only for intellectual gentlemen user such as us

>all this talk of suffering
can we get something uplifting, to balance it out?
the last thing i need today is more of what i get at my job

have we forgotten the purpose of suffering? the purpose of conflict or struggle? it is a means to an end, of making the eventual bright brighter

Here's another recent drawing by Nefcy of Star. I feel like there's a good chance Nefcy is giving us a sneak peak into season 3, and that Star will now wear earrings maybe?

it really is the scholarly fetish

>can we get something uplifting
What you don't understand is this thread is the antidote to the show's poison. We offer up darkness and suffering only because the show as a whole is not.

The S2 ending broke that homeostasis because the show, unexpectedly, throws some lasting suffering and we, the threads, had not adapted well enough.

Also, if you want uplifting, visiting Sup Forums is like visiting a prison to find love.

It's a gift that keeps on giving

>not going to the local female juvenile detention facility to find a qt 3.1416 yankee tomboy

I wonder if S3 or S4 will have Star fuck up even further and make Marco hate her, even temporarily.

It's gonna be worse than putting down his ice cream, that's for sure.

too good

Marco can't compete with his dad.

too late star

That man is literally perfect. 10/10. Best Man, Best Diaz. If that man cucked me I wouldn't even cry.

The Bear cloth. Johansen animal is a bear, so that means Star will become Johansen instead of Butterfly in season 3?

Madoka and Brigadoon made me diamond.

Nice quiff, Star.

Finally, she'll tap into her Johansen blood and achieve that legendary state of being only afforded to very few Johansens:

Super Johan, where the beard glows gold.

Whatever Star does, i have a feeling Marco will forgive her no matter. Unless it's REALLY unforgivable. Like Morally bankrupt unforgivable.

Or in Star's case

She's gonna trash Mackie Hand movies.

> Cuckoldry has and always will be accepting the idea of someone else with your partner.

No, it hasn't always been. A cuckold was just a man with an unfaithful wife, with the implication that the husband DIDN'T know about it.

> This CAN occur in NTR but if I recall has it's own name in the nip sexual relationship suffering genre. Netorase or some

It's netorare. THAT'S WHAT NTR STANDS FOR, YOU IDIOT. THEY'RE THE SAME THING.