Who is OZ?

Who is OZ?

Lets post theory's here

>Who would I want?
Time Trapper, Superboy Prime or Ozymandias.

>Who will it be?
Fresh OC.

Probably Ozymandius.

Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint Lex

He's 100% not Ozmandias and I'd eat my own cat's shit if it was.

It's either OG Lex Luthor, Alex Luthor, Pa Kent, or Time Trapper. My bet is Lex since that one was from Kansas (Wizard of Oz), he "taught" Clark, and his logo looks like two Ls.

He's Leo Quintum

COUNT IT AND SCREEN SHOT THIS

He's Proffessor Zoom

Completely unchained from time

His symbol looks like a Flash symbol but sideways, Oz backwords is Zo which is the first half of Zoom. All the clues come together

I actually did think he could have been Hunter Zolomon a while back.

When he was talking about how he "taught" Superman to be better, and not rely on others. Thought this event was gonna be Hunter trying to make the heroes better so that they could face Manhatten

My best bet is if it's an actual returning characters, it's gotta be Time Trapper.

My bets are on a fresh OC. By the looks of him, I'm getting some aboriginal vibes from him tbqh (tanned skin, curly brown hair, the staff).
I know I'm sounding retarded, but maybe a version of pic related?

in the rebirth issue he looks a lot like lex luthor

My three guesses
>OC
>Ozymandias
>Ted Kord

Hes Ben Parker finally returning as the last of the 3 dead characters that would never return. He is here to teach Superman that with great power comes great responsibility. Death has made him a bit confused.

>Ted Kord

You what?

Which means that the current Ted is what exactly?

don't we have a new Ted Kord

Its Golden age Jimmy Olsen back to fuck shit up.

if he is OC its going to be a fire storm since everyone has been guessing

Oh yeah was it ever explained why Ted is back? I thought he committed suicide

THIS
>obsessed with Superman
>extremely smart, but doesnt have any powers (at least I think everything he did so far was with machines)
>the Wizard of Oz theory is cool
>the logo

Has Pre-Flashpoint Lex appeared anywhere since FP?
Also, Johns already played with the 'a Luthor survivor of a previous crisis is the mytery villain' (Alex Luthor in Infinite Crisis), so why not again?
It would be pure pottery

Preview to next weeks Action Comics
>

If watchmen moved in real time then it's probably ozymandis son.

Im expecting only Dr.M to show up. Making it not really a direct sequal of watchmen.

Comedian and Rosarch are certainly dead.

>ozymandias son

top kek, user
now that certainly would be some next level bullshit

No one is Time Trapper. Time Trapper is other people.

Wasn't that pre-new 52?

I like this one the most.

Ozy was gay though.

The Nostalgia fragrance logo is too specific for me to ignore. It tells me that it's either Ozy or they at least want us to toy with the idea that it could be.

Seems like an obvious red herring. Like they did with Prime. "You're RUINING EVERYTHING!!!"

There are some similarities with Ozymandias, but it's incredibly hard to justify how a sociopathic Watchmen character would become personally invested in Superman.

>25
>52 backwards

>black guy wearing robes with a staff who's connected to Superman
There's almost no chance but I'm hoping it's Tangent Superman.

Rorschach said he was a possible homosexual, not that it was confirmed with proof.