>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.19: Twin Suns (March 18)

>Rebels 3.18: "Double Agent Droid"
mega.nz/#F!GAF3XJrL!Fj3En9Z3z-SV81mu25dW4Q

>Rebels Recon: Double Agent Droid
youtube.com/watch?v=9LJGjPz2RFc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12542199
youtube.com/watch?v=H8ebRD8c7PQ
imgur.com/HIwGFsr
imgur.com/wu9gNRR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Imperial

What did they mean by this?

Single rrreactor ignition

Objectively false.

Fuck, Rogue One was such a good looking movie

strawpoll.me/12542199

favorite lightsaber anyone?

That's not from the malfunctioning equipment. It's force lightning. Chopper is an ancient Sith lord possessing a droid.

Thrawns Keikaku will lead to most likely nothing

Tarkin had a Death Star

AT-ATs being constructed for one of the rides in Star Wars Land.

>ADMIST MY ACHIEVEMENT

>not to scale
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So like, is it an AT-AT ride where you go around and "fire" at rebel targets?

Full size would mean the building would have to tower over most of the rest of the park and they're putting a lot of effort into isolating Star Wars Land from the rest of Disneyland

They don't look to scale. I know Disney often shrinks the upper parts of constructions they want to look taller, like the Matterhorn or any of their castles, to trick the eye into thinking they're taller than they are. Is that what's happening here?

>Post yfw it's this guy in charge of leading the ride

One of the attractions is about being captured by the First Order and escaping from their base with the Resistance.

My guess is the AT-ATs are used to fire on you in a scene like the Pirate Ship battle in Shanghai's pirate ride.

>trips
>Krennic

I feel the Force in this thread tonight

>more rebel propaganda

I liked these threads better when there were less shitposting and in jokes

Who the hell rules mandalore now? Sabine mentioned "the throne" when first meeting Saxon so I assume they have a monarch again

I really want to go to this the day it opens in California, but i know that shits going to hit capacity and be miserable

Maul

>less shitposting and in jokes

You're on a Vietnamese Basketweaving Picture Forum, what the fuck do you expect from it? Atleast we're not slinging mud about a certain Mando or why the EU is apparently superior

Yeah, the immersion's gonna be a little mitigated by the swarms of people. Really want them to do some TV-movie that's just a story set on the new planet and shot on location inside of Star Wars Land just to show it all off

It would have been much better if he was female. I would have really been into an evil Empress.

That was just Krennic's assigned squad. There are more.

>Vietnamese Basketweaving Picture Forum

Blueprint of the Disneyland version's layout also emerged online.

Yellow is the Rivers of America re-route project which opens in the summer.

Green is the First Order Escape. Purple is the Millennium Falcon ride. Orange is shopping and dining, which includes two restaurants: A cantina and a fancy dinner club apparently run by the Hutts if a concept piece showing an animatronic one looking very comfortable in the middle is any indication.

The levels of immersion they're going for with this has been described as "Star Wars Renaissance Fair". No familiar Earth brands will be seen: No Coca Cola will be served and Disney's having to pay off VISA to keep their logo off cash registers.
Alien and droids streetmosphere everywhere

Hands down, my favourite running joke on this fucking site

what is the joke

Lurk more on the site, newfag. This Croatian salamander breeding message board has tons of unwritten rules.

That doesn't mean this Umbrian wine painting council needs to repost the same fifty screen caps and ocs every thread, like the ss poster

Yeah it does get annoying. I just hope when RO comes out, we'll actually get better memes instead of the ones we have now. They're stale.

Sabine a cute! CUTE!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=H8ebRD8c7PQ

>Big Kylo little Kylo
That's pretty adorable.

>Do not copy or photo

Disney world be fucking jealous. Stuck with the fucking Avatar Pandora garbage.

disneyworld is getting star wars land too

what is she going to do to him?

Checked for truth

Yea but they are still stuck with a large Tract of space that could be better off being a wookie village or Endor. Not flash in the pan Scifi film from the last decade.

Fun

>when RO comes out

It's getting a full land where the Backlot Tour and Streets of America were

Damn Dark Sisters always luring young ones with their fine canday

what is she doing?

Shitting up my /swco/ with shit.

When it comes out on bluray-digital, so people can make new things.

>my /swco/

It was never yours

Being a shit meme character

It's ours, but we're all one in the same so it's technically mine

This reminds me of a special they ran with Karen Allen and John Rhys Davies when that Indiana Jones ride first opened.

I'd approve

Saxon technically ruled.

Yeah, they're going for the Harry Potter effect, but people in regular clothes don't look too out of place in Diagon Alley. We'll see if SW Land's immersion survived a bunch of people dressed like tourists with Goofy hats and Mickey ears.

Also, Animal Kingdom would be better off if they had gone with the Beastly Kingdom plan.

So what if Universal stole the idea for IoA's launch as themes for their baresteel coasters? That just means you one-up them with an experience where the theming doesn't end at the load station.

Governed is more accurate. Though Saxon's office was called 'Viceroy', he was basically a (more militarily inclined) Moff, but of all Mandalorian territory.

>Stingy get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

>can't post my disney pics because the Wi-Fi blocks Sup Forums and my phone internet is shit

Upload to imgur, post link

cant be that bad that it cant even upload pics

Like user said.

Wait hold the fucking phone here.
Are you telling me Disney did NOT build a theme park ride involving a 3 headed dragon robot?
I feel cheated.

>no Inquisitor lightsaber as vote option

imgur.com/HIwGFsr
imgur.com/wu9gNRR

I could only upload two

Giving him a prostate exam of course. She's worried about his health.

Neat!

>what is she going to do to him?

Wouldn't you like to know, huh?

Y-yeah, she's just worried about his health. So the ISB can now stop investigating her activities.

I just realized that someone could totally clone Palpatine and have that clone be a huge event post RotJ.
>Some Imperial Remnant keeps lying about Palpatine not dying like in Uprising.
>Mas Amedda is now super paranoid about being assassinated and wants to get enough credits to go out into the Outer Rim and live as an exile so he sells this remnant some DNA he had of Palpatine from his palace on Coruscant.
>The Remnant clones Palpatine and inserts inhibitor chips into him making him say anything they want him to basically bringing back that 'puppet Emperor' thing back from the original novelization.
>The idea is that if you unite enough people under a symbol like Palpatine you can take over the galaxy. The New Republic is threatened by this since Luke is dicking around finding Jedi lore and Leia/Han are trying to live a private life with Ben. In this story the New Republic really tries to find out it's identity and how to transition from a rebellion into a legitimate government.
>Luke is wise enough to realize that it isn't the real Emperor (he also can sense this in the force) so he struggles with wanting to go help fight the Remnant while he's about to be training his first few students and knows that his current actions can be vital in the rebirth or destruction of the New Jedi Order.
The First Order is meanwhile freaking out because their North Korea-like lies about Palpatine and the Empire doesn't match up with what this Remnant is saying so they're trying to cautiously tell their citizens and army what to believe while making sure that they don't figure out the whole truth. They're freaked out that a Remnant is this ballsy and stupid as to attempt to retake the galaxy so soon and are afraid of being found out or worse, destroyed by this Remnant.

There was also going to be a Fantasia ride and a labyrinth with unicorns, griffins and sphinxes.

What happened was that Animal Kingdom's original construction was going overbudget and they could either have Dinoland or Beastly Kingdom ready at launch. They picked Dinoland because of the Dinosaur movie and created Camp Minnie Mickey as a cheap placeholder, but then Imagineers that jumped ship to Universal took the idea with them, so Disney was hesitant to go forward with the project afterwards.

Idea still kept getting tossed around though ranging from doing a full on classic Disney characters version to putting the Verne-based Mysterious Island area from DisneySea onto the plot. Then Potterland happened and they scrambled to get an IP that they thought could compete with it and someone pulled Avatar out of a hat.

Forgot to add:
>New Republic contemplates killing the Clone but some character like Wedge don't feel comfortable for killing a completely innocent person just because they're being forced to be a rallying symbol for an evil regime.
>When the New Republic finally stops the Remnant they save the clone who has now gone insane and doesn't know if he's the real Palpatine or not. He thinks that he may be the real Emperor but because he's an innocent person all the guilt of the real Palpatine's actions are onto him and he feels horrible about what he thinks he did in the past. He knows that he can't go anywhere in the galaxy without people either worshipping him or wanting him dead so he ends up killing himself.

Which is funny because if they'd waited a few years they would have gotten Star Wars and not be stuck with a themed land based on a franchise that has just one already forgotten movie and sequels that are being endlessly delayed because James Cameron is too busy jacking off in his bathysphere.

To be fair, at the time they struck the deal Avatar was still fairly hot and sequels were expected to happen long before the expansion opened. So it wasn't a horrible deal on Disney's part at the time, it just make one over the years.

>Sheev
>Letting anyone Sheev as Sheev except Sheev himself

Did you get the Seventh Sister?

I have to wait for the little Jedi training performance thing. I'll get her in supposedly 15 minutes

Noice

>Avatar 2 original plan was for 2014
>original plan had Pandora opening with Avatar 2 already out for a few years and a third to have just been released
>endless delays
>Pandora set to open in May of this year
>Avatar 2 set for Dec 2018
>delayed indefinitely, again
At this point you'll have a themed land devoted to a single movie, with a sequel not coming until 2019 at the latest. So it has absolutely nothing to promote it except a single 2009 movie nobody gives a shit about anymore.

>latest
I meant to say earliest

I forgot, has Tarkin appeared in Rebels season 3 interacting with Thrawn yet?

Yes, in the premiere.

one more sleep until we get to see Maul get absolutely rekt and brutally slaughtered

>Poor Little Sith Lord: The Final Chapter

/swco/, can you do me a favor when Twin Suns drops?

Please use spoiler tags after you've seen the episode. I always have to dig through these threads for episode links on the day they drop and I don't want to get spoiled for this one.

Thanks.

>Sheeev

ftfy

Wasn't that a huge and idiotic plotline in the old EU?

There was a clone Palpatine story but it was pretty different, since it involved the real Sheev's spirit coming back into a clone body rather than a regular clone being used as a symbolic tool by Imperial warlords.

That's like asking nicely for world peace. Just keep checking Kisscartoon before /swco/, it tends to show up there first.

No access to any on-demand stuff?

command+f mega

you'll find it quick. You're welcome.

Android tablet

You can still search, whether in browser or using one of the apps. Barring the thread, you can always torrent or stream it.

I'm not ready for it to end bros

I'd say to just go to kisscartoon

The episode will be too hype, and you can't rely on 70+ users to all remember to use spoiler tags

How many hours till it usually drops on Kiss? 20, 48?

>tfw reviewers get to see the episode today
>tfw im a reviewer
:)

Post pics or we won't believe you