Injustuce thread

At this point, anyone still thinks the leak wasn't real?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kittelsen/status/842118042335174657
twitter.com/xtop/status/841773868947660800
youtube.com/watch?v=vKqchl8LAY8
shoryuken.com/2017/03/17/introducing-source-crystals-injustice-2s-in-game-currency/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

missed the stream Hows Cheetah
dose she fight like wolverine or Sabretooth?

What did the leak say? I missed it

Also will customization allow me to give aquaman a beard?

Was it supposedly the Red Hood leak?

There's an ability piece that gives her drill claw but no.

She's a grappler rushdown character and seems to have completely new animations outside of her super move

>literally the Human Torch of DC now

Godfuckingdammit

Storytime of the last issue of Ground Zero for those who missed it

No it was a roster/story leak from the mobile game that happened in December. The only things in it that haven't been officially confirmed at this point are Joker and Black Adam. Also leaker said they were working on Black Manta either as a boss or full character.

Is this what happened in the game?

twitter.com/kittelsen/status/842118042335174657

Huh, yeah..sure

It's amazing how years of retarded asspull Injustice storylines were wrapped up this neatly by based Supes

Bats retarded assault in Year One
Green Lanterns war on Year Two
Constantine bulsshitery in Year Three
Whatever the fuck in Year Four
Insanity in Year Five

Not even close. This is a fanfic gone awry.

You only say that because of the Harley/Ivy stuff, don't lie

>I'm glad I got to tell a Harley Quinn story that mattered to me. There's no fun way to talk about abuse + survival but I did my damndest.

>If I never get to write Harley again, I got to tell this story. And I made it as gay as I could and created the Pancake Multiverse Theory.

>None of which they were likely hoping for when they hired me onto the book, but I feel honored and excited that I got to tell this story.

twitter.com/xtop/status/841773868947660800

COMING UP IN APRIL:

>The all-new prequel to the highly anticipated Injustice 2 video game begins here! Original INJUSTICE writer Tom Taylor continues the story from the hit series INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US. Superman is imprisoned, and it’s up to Batman to put the world back together. But with Superman’s iron-fisted regime eliminated, other forces rise up to fill the void. And Batman doesn’t have a lot of allies left to help stop them.

>A new Suicide Squad has been assembled for a mission—but it doesn’t turn out to be the one they originally expected. Who is the mystery villain pulling their strings? Plus, has Batman really gone over the edge?

>You only say that because of the Harley/Ivy stuff, don't lie
>Retcon Haley loving his return to she being forced
>Saving more people than the resurgence
>inspiring Katana
> The author insert goons that only used to enable her
> Billy was never on supse side, but in the game he was,he just being forced to.
>Everyone jobs to her somehow
>In the game she was heart broken about the Joker true side but in the comics she was just pretending
>Steal Luthor's spotlight of him telling her not to let the Joker get to and goes to beat the crap out of Joker anyway ( this should have been closure) and skips the part where Billy saves Supes
>Punching Doomsday
>Inspiring Supes
Turning the Joker squad to harley Squad despite never happen in
the game
>Beating Joker to the point her'scrying(again) to get away from her while in the game she just let him to the portal
>Using the portal to make the normal Harley like her
>All without nobody questioning this, but billy and he get hand-waved

So many contradictions

>new Suicide Squad

Please be Superman, Cyborg, Wonderwoman, Flash and Green Lantern with Batman acting as Amanda Waller and threatening to blow up their brains.

>>I'm glad I got to tell a Harley Quinn story that mattered to me. There's no fun way to talk about abuse + survival but I did my damndest.

All you have to do is say "no" and beat , detain and beat or abusers. If She STILL pining for the Joker in IJ2.
>>If I never get to write Harley again, I got to tell this story. And I made it as gay as I could and created the Pancake Multiverse Theory.
Ah yes I remember all the romance Harley and Ivy had before in this story.

I mean I2 is already slightly retconning the way Robin was recruited to the Regime and how Zsasz/Alfred died. They're obviously playing with the canon looser than what we were led to believe.

Reminder that Harley is still partially responsible for the Metropolis nuke yet no one ever mentions it.

That's okay"Injustice ""Harley"" is best Harley"

Killer Croc looks kinda weird

Like the goombas from the Super Mario Bros movie

"But" "that's" true, she "is" the best "character" of "the" story

>"But" "that's" true, she "is" the best "character" of "the" story
Most people mean overall because she's "cute".

I'm glad they decided to move away from the Arkham designs for all the Bat characters. That felt so lazy in I1.

Also because she's well written here, at least the Taylor version of Harley is something more than jokes and references

Was Croc on Batman's side in the comics?

Because otherwise it's kinda weird that he lives right next to the Batcave

The only villains I can think of that were a part of the insurgency were the Rogues.

Also we got confirmation yesterday in the Watchtower stream from pre-fight dialogue that Cheetah is connected to the Red.

Those were literally the exact models from the Arkham games they just used them.

But I wonder if they'll use Croc in the story.

I know. That' why I said it was lazy.

>Also because she's well written here, at least the Taylor version of Harley is something more than jokes and references
IIRC they just let her hang around theme for no reason other than making Green Arrow laugh. Has Batman even talk to Quinn then, Why is he okay with Harley?

I hope Poison Ivy gets some bare ass options

>Game has a skimpy full gear for Ivy
>It's called Clown's Love

How would you react

I ain't playing Ivy so I wouldn't care

So the Shattered Alliance is a 4-part trailer, right?. Since there's more coming

Yeah, doubt it'd just be three

We'll probably be getting it next week since they still have two more returning characters to reveal

She's an agile close range grappler.

bump

There is nothing really to discuss until the comic starts again or the game comes out.

We could all play Injustice 1, but the netcode is terrible so that is not a good option.

Outside of that, they just haven't shown any real new content so far, no game modes or anything to really discus.

She is a pure rush down character (fits her) with some close range grapples as well. Basically looks like Mileena from MXX.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKqchl8LAY8

Most likely 4 parts as we're missing the section with Grodd and the section with WW.

>Part One: Regime
>Part Two: Insurgency
>Part Three: Society?
>Part Four: Brainiac?

In a way I would say she is closer to Shazam, in having a low and high throw combo starter, and a traversal move.

Mileena never really felt like a grappler because hers were weak and more like combo finishers, where as Cheetah seems like you would want to fish for them.

She even has a torperdo.

Nohedidntwhyyoumakingupstuff

>Black Manta either as a boss or full character.
Stop Lying, it's just making me sadder.

>POOR PETER PARKER

Seeing as she was the narrator, I just chalk up any differences to her changing the story to make herself look better to the other Harley.

>all these marveldrones trying to calm down the hype behind injustice

>Black Manta as a boss
Nigga what

that's how I assume it'll be like.

>applying shaders of colors other than green on Green Lantern turns his symbol and constructs into the Corps of said colors

>those poor fuckers who actually think Red Hood wont be a DLC character

>yfw Steppenwolf is DLC

>mfw Red Hood as DLC

>implying he won't be a premier skin

Ivy/Harley/Harley threesome?

>my penis can only get so erect.jpg

Ivy/Harley/Ivy/Harley foursome. Double the BDSM, double the fun

>mfw Batman kills revived Joker

They had better fucking give me Starfire and/or Constantine

It was a part of the original leak. I tried to post it but desuarchive is down.

Year Four was the Old Gods and New. But they really underused the New Gods imo, didn't really give a shit about the Olympians; give me more Highfather and Darkseid. Year five was basically rogues and supervillains being recruited for the regime mixed with a pointless Bizarro story and some last minute rushed set up for the game. I expected better for yr5 desu.

I'm hoping he his just so everyone can stop asking

>there, now we're even

damnit what was her reaction to Billy's death? Did this writer just throwaway the /ss/ stuff from the last years?

I'm sure they'll use Croc as a jobber at some point. Black Manta too, why waste perfectly good models for just one small part of the game?

Who? Pretty much most people already realized that he's going to be a DLC since the demands for him is so freaking big.

>TFW people want John Constantine as a playable character

you fucks are the worst and i'm tired of people and DC trying to turn him into some kind of combat Mage

She mentions in narration that she was crying about it for days after she heard what happened. Problem is that relationship wasn't established before the game so she wasn't around for his death or the aftermath. Hopefully we'll get some dialogue between her and Supes about in the game.

I believe he just said there was some art of Manta that was similar to what was used for the playable characters and that could mean many different things. Could be he was planned at some point but was scrapped, could just be different ideas for how he should look in the transition or it could even be early art for him as DLC. We don't really know enough to say for sure at this point.

They did it with Zatanna.

It made logical sense to re-use them in the first game: A pre-existing model already exists that runs on the same engine. Why not just use the connections of your publisher to just port the model over to the new game and save yourself hundreds of man-hours by avoiding the necessity to design and build new models that are barely going to be on screen for more than 2 seconds? Besides, the Arkham designs are pretty well established in the videogame medium and for some people the Arkham games are the only exposure to they ever got to these characters so it makes more sense to use a design that they're familiar with than fabricate some entirely different model.

Zatanna was already a combat mage and not to mention a very powerful magic user though, she fought alongside the Justice League, Don't compare her to John Constantine whose abilities are nothing like hers

Dog Welder or bust

As much as I would love this Dog Welder has already been given a really tasteful death and I think it's best for DC to simply not use him especially after Steve Dillon's death.

>Firestorm
>Black

come on man, fuck TV synergy

Its Jason, not Jax.
Totally valid
Also Ronnie a shit

shoryuken.com/2017/03/17/introducing-source-crystals-injustice-2s-in-game-currency/

>Source Crystals will be the in-game currency for Injustice 2, and can be purchased with real money

however

>Source Crystals can only be used to purchase cosmetic items, such as Premiere costumes with no gameplay advantage, and special shaders for the characters

double however

>After you’ve leveled a character up to the max level of 20, you can use Source Crystals to take another character of your choosing to level 20.

Translation: Means nothing. Glad that's the case

I hope a majority of the characters get premier skins

Still hoping for a Catman skin for Batman

Well if they're gonna do microtransactions then this is the best way. No gameplay effects, just cosmetics.

They were implying a lot more exist that we don't know about yet in the last stream. It seems like a great idea for easy fanservice that pads out the roster in the same way clone characters would in other games. Only thing I would like beyond it would be unique supers and arcade endings for them but it's still cool as it is.

Superman is definitely getting a Bizarro one

Or maybe a Kenan Kong one