Monster High & Ever After High general

Ugly 80's crimped hair edition

I considered putting gay princesses in the picture to get more people in here but Electrified came out on iTunes, so...

Lets talk about the ugly designs, shall we

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wS28VA-UwmU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlrJthtVrvlZYcdwZMm1EbsuFonZhNzJN
imgur.com/a/mf3Fl
imgur.com/a/FVlBH
imgur.com/a/jmBSj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=wS28VA-UwmU

I just watched this out of curiosity, and I just gotta say Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks did it better

What to watch

Monster High-
This is the start.
www.youtube.com/user/MonsterHigh/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=14

Are all episodes important? No.
Do you need them to understand the movies? No. They will also contradict everything in the newest movies. But in my opinion, you should watch these.
You can watch the movies on Netflix,iTunes or just search for them on google.

Movies in order-
Why do Ghouls fall in love?
Escape from Skull Shores
Friday Night Frights
Ghouls Rule
Scaris: City of Frights
13 wishes
Frights, Camera, Action!
Freaky Fusion
Haunted
Boo York, Boo York
The Great Scarrier Reef
Welcome to Monster High
Electrified

Ever After High-
It's shorter and all the movies are on Netflix.
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlrJthtVrvlY9zFNFYlgoESXjPV_e_oOB

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlrJthtVrvlbz1L0ZvKT-9Sue5-zga2eD

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlrJthtVrvlZYcdwZMm1EbsuFonZhNzJN

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlrJthtVrvlZzoE1ne4VATbEKzccE_QYn

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlrJthtVrvlZjbW9ZcnMJ69Po8AIulp7V

Movies in order-
Spring unsprung
Way too Wonderland
Dragon Games
Epic Winter

>Be toy designer
>'What do little girls like?'
>Colors
>Just slap that on
>Profit

It doesn't work here. Rainbow Rocks was done in some moderation. And it was said the Dragon ball Z transformation was because of their power, or something.
MH just electrocuted a Vampier.

>Ugly 80's crimped hair edition
>Ugly
smdh

Dadcula looks even better with the new hair cut.

Ever heard of color theory

It's been awhile since I seen this general, glad to see it again.

Its hard to keep it going when something new hasn't come out. But we have Electrified, and new EAH doll lines are being made, so its a start

I love 80s ass shit but those designs do look a tad....busy

>Official EAH account tags this Rapple

We also have Apple's diary in May and the parents comic in summer.

Dayum. I guess they can tease it all they want now that the show is dead.

>Apple's inner thoughts: I hope Raven likes the feeling of my boobs in her face.
>Raven's Inner thoughts: How is her metabolism so perfect? She just eats apple after apple and it all goes straight to her chest. Yes they look and feel amazing but seriously how does she do it?

>Apple White: Raven to keep the doctor away you need two "Apples" a day.

Cute

Cute
Who told you the show was dead

The studio ended their contract with Mattel and looking at the quality of the rest of their new eah products, they don't look like they are in a hurry to make a new show.

Monster High on the other hand is getting a show btw.

Are there artists in this thread that do color requests?? i have a EAH lineart that needs colors.

Be honest, you forgot Apple had a pet fox didn't you?

my thoughts on "Cerise of the Beast"

Oh thank god, Ramona was never mentioned in the book. My one fear and it was averted.

Which then becomes weird again as it refers to Raven’s Diary (which is the only known time that Maddie knows Cerise’s secret) and brings up the whole situation with Regarding Ramon’s mention in that story - which again, in this story they just talk about Cerise and her mother and father, and no sign of Ramona, they even bring in Cerise’s locket.

I’m sorry, but my Ramona theory might have some solid standing to work with
also, fuck stats quo endings. The first time they could have actually made Dexter actually endearing, and they remove it from memory.

also, Cerise revealed her secret to Dexter (again, not even mentioning Ramona) and Dexter forget at the end of the story.

Sadly, "Wonderlandiful wolrd" did the whole "memory erasing" thing better, because even in the end it meant something to Cedar for her character, especially when she tried to breath.

Nope, I even wrote Gala into a Cedar Wood fanfic.

I think we have to start mentally preraring for these threads morphing into enchantimals generals.

I kinda like the idea of Raven being the only one who notices the untarnished beauty thing as she continues to spend plenty of time with Apple.

>They exercise together, after which Raven is sweaty and worn out while Apple looks exactly the same except her cheeks are slightly pinker
>Raven gets a cold and nearly destroys a building before she studies how to suppress her magic so it doesn't go off when she sneezes and needs to carry around enchanted tissues by the box. Apple catches said cold from her, which results in the occasional adorable little non-sneeze.
>Testing a theory, Raven keeps Apple from showering for several days. On the fourth day she still rolls out of bed looking and smelling like she just got back from the salon.
>When the time comes that they feel ready for children but are deciding who the spell should be cast on, Raven politely but firmly insists on Apple, whose pregnancy is a nine month gentle glow and soft roundness without a single incident of morning sickness.

Honestly they could have been pretty decent if they actually gave a damn and didnt just slap every bright neon color onto a doll, Venus out of the existing line looks best because her colors are consistent and complimentary

Awww Raven studying her future wife is to adorable :)

Yeah Sure, I'll give if a shot

Is it a problem if it has a little bit of lewd in it?

as long as characters/story is on EAH level, I'll be happy to accept

Nah, thats fine. But this is a blue board, don't get yourself banned.

>Dragon ball Z transformation
That wasn't in there. More like Naruto inner demon shit. Still, it was used in the right dose, as was the DBZ beams.

>allowing faggots
I'm glad the shit show is done.

They look more like toys here than the actual toys.

Fucking Normies

Apple/Darling: otp

Justine/Ramona: 2nd otp

if Cerise and Ramona have sex, would it be a mind fuck?

Need to see now!

>EAH being discontinued in 2018
>no Ramona doll
Why even live?

My favorite one of these

No user, it would be insest. No matter how stupid Ramona's character in the nartive is, shes still her sister. But thats a good idea, just make Ramona her bad side.

Its on iTunes but someone said they posted it on vimeo or something. Google it for us.

with how shit the quality is now, I dont want a Ramona doll from them

>gives Cerise a sister, so that they can have a bad wolf doll.
>Doesn't give Ramona a doll

Literally a waste.

I've gotta say, Raven can actually pull off the sweet lolita look.

Kind of a shame there was never a "Raven tries to rehabilitate her image" episode to give her that kind of makeover.

I really miss Lesbian High
Both of them

You still here color user?

>tfw they changed best MH girl Cupid

>MH Cupid never even got a second doll

Fucking tragic

True

I've noticed their shelf space had gotten way smaller.

Differentt color user here, I'd like to try.

This is the pic btw with reference if you need them------>

imgur.com/a/mf3Fl

Would you mind if I also edit lineart just a little while coloring?

Do one of Apple and EQ or Apple and Mira.

The Ever After space is just gone where I am. Thats only in one store though, thankfully

Need more of art of underrated pair.

I tried. How is it?
Sorry for changing some of the lineart.
imgur.com/a/FVlBH

Not enough of best pairing here.

Wow its really good Thank you, and the changes you made are really well done made the pic better since Raven looked flat chested and Cupid had a weird body.

Btw is Raven supposed to look white like that??? anyway really grat job

>best pairing
Wrong

Nice.

> Btw is Raven supposed to look white like that???
I have actually had that layer accidentally set to transparent and haven't noticed until you mentioned it lol.
imgur.com/a/jmBSj

Oh hush now.

Raven making out with Darling isn't the same as Appling or Rapple and you know it.

100% perfect thank you so much, do you have a name?? cause i wanna post it in the /u/ thread and wanna credit you.

No, I'm just a nameless drawfriend.
Glad you liked it.

Oh ok, thank you again.

I don't know what these guys are doing, but whatever it is, I hope the crossover "Monster High: The Lost Movie" will be completed someday. Reboot ot not, that was something they had to do!!!!