Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Will our dynamic duo ever be reunited? will toffee be stopped? tune in next time for the next thrilling episode of Star Vs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvG1lp8xaeA
youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE
youtube.com/watch?v=EK--TysFA34
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
youtu.be/fnwwUvEcjh0?t=395
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for suffering

I just want them to be happy.

happiness is temporary
suffering is eternal

Janna and Marco centric episode when

>Marco leaves Earth to find Star
>Next episode: "Janna in the Wild"

What's the next step in her master plan?

Tell me something Sup Forums, why do I want to see Star suffer? I like Star. Star is adorable. I hope she gets Marco in the end and lives happily ever after.

But before then I want to see her pushed to the edge of utter despair, staring off the edge of a cliff, about to break and deciding whether she should end it all.

I've never felt this way about a fictional character before. What's wrong with me?

how do I dress like Toffee?

HOL UP

With a suit and tie

He just wears a suit and combs his hair man.

suffering is always the answer

because little girls suffering is an acquired and refined taste only for intellectual gentlemen anons such as us
it is the highest calibre of fetishes

I'm pretty sure that's called love.

This would be preferable to Marco actually picking Jackie.

Could either be:
-Sadism, you find her tears delicious
-Empathy, you enjoy the emotional rollercoaster alongside Star
-You enjoy seeing a girl desperate about a guy since it's rarely seen in the media
-You just think she looks and acts much cuter when she's emotionally devastated
-You want to step in and comfort her when she's crushed
Or any combination of those.

schadenfreude

Helga?

Crashing this planet with no survivors!

To get that branch out of her hat

You were probably abused.

star is puny little bugshit and deserves no happiness thats why it feels so good

I wonder how hard your dad actually beats you.

jokes on you my parents are dead
insect people deserve no sympathy from us

Would you wear a dress if Star wanted you to?

>Manna theme
youtube.com/watch?v=WvG1lp8xaeA

If I get $650 every month and become the face of a revolution, then yes.

Because that makes you feel emotions you normally don't experiment.
We are used to fun little shows that makes us laugh. But sadness is also awesome in shows and movies. You may disagree, but Interstellar is one of the best movies ever made, and I cried like a baby in the end. But after watching that movie, I undestood why people like drama and sad movies too. You feel emotions you don't expect to feel watching a screen. And this is from someone who loves comedy movies.

>not youtube.com/watch?v=FC3y9llDXuM

Would actually begrudgingly do it and would probably eventually get way too into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Vyj1C8ogtE
Star and the forces of evil season 3 official theme song

Why is Star such a dumb little cuck?

I agree to this user.

These threads are starting to get depressing.
First we get a flood of Sup Forumstards who never watched the show and are here just to cuckpost.
Then there are sufferfags. I'm okay with you having fun in your special fucked up way, but you're seriously starting to go overboard.

Because she is bug!

What if it was only in private?
What if she said she wanted to make you her princess?

Because she's a hyperactive 14y/o daughter of royalty who's father would regularly take her on hunting trips.

Still better than shipfags.

Final scene of the show:

"You know what, Marco?"

"Yeah, Star?"

"I think Earth is a pretty great place."

Marco laughs, "And that's saying something, cause you've been to outer space."

A silent moment, then Marco pulls out a box and gets down on one knee. He pulls out a ring and puts it on Star's finger. Star is speechless and tearing up. Marco says "I think it suits you. It's just your style. Will you stay with me a little while?"

Star hugs him then looks in his eyes again. "I don't know what I'd do if we'd never met. You were always there for me and you never broke a sweat."

She puts her hand on Marco's heart and says "I really think that I could call this place home."

They kiss. Fade to black. Fin.

Well no.

Fuck it. If nothing else, that's one hell of an experience.

way too corny, bud

Nah, not a fag.

We've been through pure cuckposting several times already. Moreover, some cuckposting and ntr threads were so much over the line, that it wasn't even entertaining hence funny.
But then it gets better again

I wonder if child marriage is a thing in Mewni..

You can stop posting this now user

Just awful.

>Having sex with a girl
>Gay

this

>Having sex with a bug

By the time the show finishes they could be adults. Especially if they do a timeskip. Anyway in medieval times it wasn't so shocking for royalty to marry at 14.

I just got here and I was mostly just relieved to find out I'm not the only one hoping for MAXIMUM SUFFERING.

It's perversely comforting somehow.

Wrong, just corny enough.

Fuck no

I sincerely and very seriously doubt they would do a time skip.

If they do that cheesy ass ending, I'm going to blast the creator myself.

>not knowing that nefcy is the one posting as sufferingfag

Sex with a girl? Getting sodomized with a wand (what I assume is happening in that cropped picture) is not my idea of sex with a girl.

With your cucked flaming asshole?

Star training to unleash her final getsuga mewni in hekapoo's dimension when?

What if Star's endgame wasn't Marco? he's got Jackie and while Star has a crush on Marco this could help her grow up, become a great Queen, live with her King in Mewni and sometimes on distant nights look into her teenage years journal and remember her days on earth.

Just because of their chemistry and interactions do they have to end together when Marco is going out with the girl he's crushed on for years, and if it did happen it would seem as if Star was just the second choice, the "if I don't get with this girl I'll end up lonely" choice.

You know this made me think if they are going to change the intro in season 3.

Are you really gonna live your entire life doing nothing but the missionary position?
If so, you're miles ahead of anyone else in terms of being a fag.

what if she ends up with Tom

It's tomkie
I've only ever seen like 2 fanarts, but I love the ship so much ;_;
If I could draw I'd make some myself, but I can't

Someone keeps posting the Starfan13 one instead of the original. REEEE!

>Final scene of the show
>Star and Marco's dimensions become completely disentangled.
>They intentionally do it to save the multiverse as a whole.
>They'll no longer have any memory of each other, so they don't mind spending their final moments with a passionate kiss.
>This is literally the only on-screen Starco we'll get.
>Fade to white.
>Marco is seen sitting on a sidewalk outside of the school, messing around with a stick in the summer sun.
>Suddenly a shadow appears in his view, blocking his light. He glances up.
>Its Star, but she doesn't have hearts on her cheeks.
> "Hey...aren't you that ninth grader with no friends?"
>Cut to black.

I dunno, but outtro will definitely be changed

Worse than that.

Just for that, I screencapped it and will repost it in every future Star thread.

Now i really want that ending just for the throbbing erection i'll have over your hate

That literally just emphasizes the fact that it's so horribly bad, it was worth screencapping.

I was abused but I don't like suffering Star

There's a lot of space to play in between missionary and getting pegged. I'm not interested in being submissive.

>no youtube.com/watch?v=EK--TysFA34

>When you brick you'll see some shit

star is a cuck lol

Cuck is the new faggot or nigger, it has nothing to do with Sup Forums

user pls
youtube.com/watch?v=P91pvMdoZ80
fly me to mewni

weird, i thought there's more
it's a good ship, all things considered

Too much cuckposting

Post cute star instead

I wouldn't mind being deaf right now tbqfh

I love it

just collected this one for such occurence

How tall is each character? Jackie, Marco and Star all seem really short.

Here you go. I made it myself.

The cutest.

That's the new ending. It's about Star waiting for Marco

And then forget to put the fucking file in. O-fucking-K, me.

This is what Starco's future looks like

Not bad, user.

Wanted to post in the last thread before it got archived.
>Toffee knows Marco is close to Star
>Just like how he played Ludo finds a way to corrupt Marco without him knowing, especially since he was temporarily corrupted by reading the Eclipsa pages and monster arm.
>Marco's strong but It's a constant battle everyday in Marco's mind where Toffee is in control of Marco's body and a throwback to the S1 Finale has Toffee in his chair looking at a mirror which he uses to control the body while Marco is trapped in a glass cube watching/screaming in horror (also Toffee cheats and plays on Marco's pride and tries to turn his persistence into arrogance with mind bender battles/puzzles like Inception mixed with the alternate dimension episode.
>Toffee knows that Star has to be corrupted to ensure another body snatch like he did with Ludo.
>Star thinks Marco is okay but has been body snatched by Toffee.
>Toffee Marco keeps rubbing salt into the romance wounds while playing coy to corrupt Star.
>Leads to a final showdown where he reveals that he's been Toffee the entire time.
>Toffee lets Marco out to bait Star into killing him as the final act to corrupt Star.
>This Happens youtu.be/fnwwUvEcjh0?t=395
>Toffee laughs manically and returns to Mewni actly like a coy Star to get close to Moon.
>It ends with Moon noticing something's different with Star and she touches her shoulder only for Star/Toffee to turn around and give Toffee's signature SUPRISE face to Moon.

Exactly as planned.

Some user is going to tell you Star is 4'2" because the wiki page says it, but that's obviously not correct (and probably referring to the original concept where Star was a 5th grader) because she's about as tall as most adults.