Action Comics #976 Preview

Superbro took control and doesn't know anything about Jon lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Text boxes are still super dad's though

>tfw you become complete again

I'm confused. Did Superdad and Superbro become one? And Superbro is the dominating mind? Same for Lois and Lois?

Mxy's faces are great.

God that costume is pure sex

Yep seems like Superdad and Lois became their new 52 selves when the red spheres that were new 52 Superbro and Lois hit them. Still not a real fusion yet.

>"like those red boots though"

for once, Jurgens gets it right with his commentary

Last issue they still had the red outlines at least. This artist has left it out though so it's harder to tell. I don't think it's meant to be seen as a true merge. More likely the old versions are floating around like blue orbs now.

JUST GIVE HIM BACK THE FUCKING TRUNKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's basically what I said I wanted if they needed to go no-trunks. New 52 Earth-2 costume without the cape attached to the shield.

I swear DC is stealing my ideas I post here. I was saying that white Wally should just run out of the speed force too.

>yellow on the belt
I'LL TAKE IT

Fuck no. Leave them

I think He didn't make it in time and he forgot Jon. Superbro wouldn't know who myx is.

>tripfag

No superdad fell down with lois. The new 52 versions arrived.

Super bro is the caption box texts.

He might be accessing Superdad knowledge but that's definitely Superbro and new 52 Lois

>Superman and Lois can switch between versions of themselves.

Weird, but I wouldn't mind this as status quo.

Pantyfag gtfo

Nah too weird. They'll properly merge by the end of this.

So New 52 Lois&Clark are here but what happened to superdad&Lois?

No, they're definitely going to merge by the end of this. But they both had to get separate prominence here to show that they're both legitimate halves.

Panel last part showed them falling down.

Jurgens might be dumb enough to think that the evil imp from Morrison's run was Mxy. I've seen multiple people here do it.

Still would be fun if Superman split himself in two later on to beat a bad guy.

Isn't Superbro aware of Mxy even if he never met him? He talked with his mom, son, and arch rival.

Superman and Lois just have their New 52 memories only.

I don't think he saw a picture though? Might have to reread.

Not even all of the new 52 ones, identity reveal omitted.

Now if they can design a proper belt then we'd be in business.

>Mxy saying Dr Manhattan is more powerful than him

What is this bullshit?

just a reminder

>still assuming Manhattan is who he's talking about

Suggesting superbro is some one else. Silver age superman?

Prime?

Might not really merge but have super dad take his rightful place by being folded in.

Fifth dimensional imps powerlevels are weirdly bullshit considering they're basically all powerful sometimes and other times they're not

Last issue literally said they were split in two.

Where?

Oh fuck, I forgot about this scene. Its about time i went back and read that run again

Breh, a lot of us were saying that, and I'm sure we weren't the only ones.

I find it weird they whine about no trunks but never about super bros lack of s-curl.

Like if you took the nu-52's costume and added trunks they would shut up about it.

He should still be more powerful than Captain Atom with autism.

>they finally give him a belt that ties the classic boot design in with the rest of the costume
>not a more proper belt design
Get out.

first panel here

Rebirth suit 1000000000000000 times better.

That's because they probably would despite the Lee lines, collar, and everything else wrong with it.

Remember how Manhattan said he never had free will, that he was just going through the motions that were already decided?

Who do we know that can prove mathematically that free will is an illusion?

It's not really that noticeable. Modern artists in general haven't been super consistent even pre-Flashpoint. Often was omitted or just looked like a minor cowlick rather than a curl.

>blue boots

please leave

>DCEU cuffs, disconnecting belt
>blue boots

>better

P R I M E
R
I
M
E

T I M E
I
M
E

Interesting. I guess superman blue was never properly folden in.

While red was shaped dr.m.

Still doesn't suggest who lois is.

I think right now there's enough information to see that they were one set of Clark and Lois who were split. I wouldn't make too many assumptions on the who, what, OR when yet.

Weird.

>Mr. Manhattan became the way he is because he accidentally discovered the anti-life equation.

That's almost interesting.

>Darkseid used anti-life on Manhattan

>It was to prepare Earth Wartchmen for an Apocalypse invasion.

A shame the archive is down because someone ran it a couple of months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

I want this to be a thing.

Well something had to happen to make him leave his universe.

Any chance this ties back into Darkseid falling through the multiverse at the end of FC after having discovered Anti-Life, and Doc encounters him which leads to his interfering at the end of Flashpoint before all of the multiversal shenanigans whether by Multiversity, Convergnce or Darkseid War that allowed Wally to be able to break free. Hell, Maybe Covergence was manipulated or arranged by Doc as a pocket explicitly intended to hold what had been removed from the DCU that resulted in the New 52?

At the time of Seven Soldiers/Final Crisis, there were only the 52 earths. I doubt that that would have been related.

Only 52 that the Monitors mapped.

Fixed.

I changed the from briefs to boxers since its 2017 and accentuated his bulge for the lady's.

When should I expect my royalty check?

Johns has already leaned on other Morrison concepts in his own normie way. I wouldn't be surprised if some of that gets used, but I think he might include more stuff that he favors like the Time Trapper.

That was true on paper, but Morrison has been planning Multiversity since that time and Multiversity itself stated that the 52 were just the local multiverse. Maybe he planned it all along and had his past stuff written with the local multiverse context in mind?

Rebirth one shot suggest Dr.M might had shaped things post crisis as well. Not just nu 52.

I'm expecting a deboot when Dr.M gets beaten later. What else does the retro Jla suggest in the rebirth preview cover?

Man, Mahnke's Myx is delicious.

Give him red pants with blue on the side.

There were only 52 worlds. This was confirmed over several comics, and the moniters looked over the orrery which contained the entire bleed.

>Multiversity itself stated that the 52
This is post-convergence, there are currently infinite universes due to that event.

We're getting closer to the pre-new 52 suit with each revision. I wouldn't be surprised if a year and a half from now we end up with em.
amen

>This is post-convergence, there are currently infinite universes due to that event.

That's what I'm talking about. Multiversity introduced that not Convergence.

You unironically think that looks good don't you?

Just make this costume red/blue/gold

>I wouldn't be surprised if a year and a half from now we end up with em.
Lol. Doubt it. Want the indicator? Jon. He likes the red boots but shit on the briefs. Those fucking things are staying dead. You're praying for a resurrection, while thinking you're only dealing with a coma.

user, please. Here. Have this clearer shot instead.

ty m8, I only own it physically and never saved the page

No. Namor can have his pants back.

It's good to see Superbro

>The original Superman pitch costume
That's some gooood shit

>Namor
>pants
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT 21ST CENTURY MARVEL

Kinda matches prime more.

Another thing luthor as superman is closer to the bald telepath pitch.

He had pants in the 20th century too. Even in the 70's.

It also has the coloring the Briefs fags cry for.
>DC with that subtle trolling

There you go

I know. He also had the solo briefs in the 21st century. I was just making a stupid joke.

Blue boots are fine Red Son reference, like neck thing on Superbro

Cuffs>>>>>>no cuffs

Not to mention that Supes now idoesn't share detailes with DCEU costume unlike Batman and Wonder Woman which is retarded.

In short : Fuck off you both.

Reminder that Superbro and Superdad both frequently had the trunks drawn in but they were colored blue.

>Not to mention that Supes now idoesn't share detailes with DCEU costume unlike Batman and Wonder Woman which is retarded.
How is that retarded?
Its not some synergy shit, its literally a case of WW movie is pretty much universally agreed to be a good update to the costume, unlike Supes and Bats.

Also what the fuck does the new Batman costume have from Batfleck?

>Cuffs>>>>>>no cuffs
user, cuffs are good when they look like the ones on the Earth 2 costume. They are shit when they look like the ones on the DCEU costume, which they do. Cuffs themselves are not objectively bad, but when they are executed poorly, as they currently are, they suck balls, something I'm sure you do plenty of in your spare time.

Blue boots are actually a throwback much older than Red Son.

But they were likely given to Superdad purely because it does visually wreck the costume and doesn't look like a main universe Superman should. It looks bad and it's supposed to look bad.

Current Manhattan is a metatextual threat, basically Johns' versiĆ³n of the empty hand

Short ears, wide and thicc bat-logo, gauntlets.

>Its not some synergy shit
Tell your dad to shotgun your head, pleb.

>hating anything from DCEU
you too should tell your dad to shotgun your head, pleb fag.

..How has it taken DC what 25 years of trying to finally get an updated Supes costume that's perfect?

It's just the OG costume with a good belt and no underoos. Why did it take this long?

... I hadn't noticed the codpiece before

Trunks suck, fuck off.

>liking anything from the DCEU
Of course you resort to death as your means of problem solving.

>wide bat symbol
with yellow details, plus the purple cape and short ears is a new concept for batman right ?

>It looks bad and it's supposed to look bad.
no it doesn't, it looks grateous and unique
cuck