Could Popeye on spinach defeat Aku?

Could Popeye on spinach defeat Aku?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PE6AIl5hLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Popeye is canonically a mortal, without a holy, supernatural weapon. So no.

>implying Spinach isn't a magical power up

are you questioning the holy properties inherent in canned spinach or the supernatural abilities granted to one such as Popeye who can injest the contents of such with nothing but a corn-cob pipe and determination??

Popeye with spinach can definitely beat up Aku. Plenty of things can beat up Aku.
Heck, Jack's fist can really hurt Aku.
But he can't kill him. Only the magical sword can.
Popeye would give a good trashing to Aku, and probably punch him out of the stratosphere and make him orbit Earth ten times before he falls down like a comet, but it wouldn't kill Aku.

Not sure. He'd beat his ass, but probably not kill him.

Now THIS nigga on the other hand.....
>Demon slayer for countless eons
>Literally Hell's Bogeyman.
>Has a magical sword in the form of the crucible

What do you think, Sup Forums?

after getting beat within an inch of his life, Aku would throw open a portal at Popeye, but he would just punch it right back at Aku and fling him into the future, where spinach is law

he was literally atomized in the short where he fought the Martians, and still came back just fine

>where spinach is law
Someone write this please.

Damn fucking skippy.

I want to see this

He'd stuff Aku in the empty can of spinach and kick it into space.

my sides are in orbit bruh

Popeye can create kosher meat with his fists, Aku's gonna get fucked...

He might be able to temporarily drive Aku off, but without the sword, he cant win

seconding this

He atomizes Aku with only one can of spinach. He'll turn his arm into an aku banishing holy bicep by punching it with his other arm. Aku can't win.

Popeye is pure of heart so he'd be able to wield the sword. He'd tie it around his knuckles like a ribbon and turn Aku into a Jackson Pollock paiting.

Well, biceps aside, he can do pretty anything with spinach power up. Maybe use his pipe as a mystic flamethrower?

Why does this keep coming up? You don't need to be pure to use the sword. It just can't hurt anyone pure.

Butthurt anons upset about the new popular thing on Sup Forums just wanting to shit on it.

>A Doom cartoon made by Genndy

I can see it

"I ain't lettin' that ghast
Get back to the past
I'm Popeye the Sailorman!"
TOOT TOOT

The sword has its divine powers granted by the gods right? Well the power of spinach is above that of the gods so I don't see why Popeye wouldn't win. The real question is what would happen if Aku ate the spinach?
top kek

>what would happen if Aku ate the spinach?

He'd spit it out

Aku would probably hate the taste

>Aku opens a portal to the future and flings Popeye through.
>By that point in the future, all spinach plants have become extinct by Aku's hand.
>Popeye no longer has access to spinach.

No. He can't.

Tinned Spinach.

>Implying Popeye doesn't always have spinach with him

>No. He can't.
Nigga, pop-eye can either ask the viewers for spinach or threaten the animator for some.

beat me to posting it

On spinach, Popeyes fists are THE most holiest of supernatural weapons. Like Jacks sword, Excalibur, Mjolnir, the Sword of Omens and the Power Sword rolled into one. It's also the most unholy weapon in case he ever has to kill God.

The only reason he wouldn't kill Aku would be to make him suffer forever, like he does with Bluto.

There's a reason the official Sup Forums power listing has "Popeye Tier" above all others.

popeyes arm on spinach can bend spacetime to its will and can one form of matter to another he can punch a cow and turn it into cut cooked steaks in a plate

I need a Will I Am Samurai Popeye opening after reading that.

I thought droopy was the most powerful

>could Popeye on spinach do X?

Yes, Sup Forums Popeye on spinach can do anything.

How about find out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Droopy tops non-spinach Popeye

bamp

>where spinach is law

He'd take a bite, make a disgusted face and say "it's got swirls of cinnamon sugar in every bite. I can't stands no more"

Then he'd spit it out and teach the kids to enjoy the taste of spinach instead

He'll just sock that Aku fiend in the chompers and he'll go down like one of those wily orientals.

But Popeye LIKES Bluto. Hell they get along fairly well, like in the desert island episode. They only have problems with other when Olive Oyl shows up

>implying he wouldnt inhale aku through his pipe because its funny

>Sucks Aku through his pipe
>Chews him
>Spits him into a spitoon
>Then he ties up the pot like a bag of bread and kicks into space

Of course he fucking good. Popeye and the Toon Force do not fucking care about any rules from any setting. They completely trash any lore and rules present and this power is greater than magic.

-Popeye once lifted the earth in one of the Fleischer shorts that was spoofing Greek Mythology. (meaning he can lift up to 6.6 sextillion tons)

-Using his pipe, Popeye once flew from the moon to Earth in under five seconds (this means that his top speed is at least Mach 13, but it IS likely that he can go faster)

-Popeye has stretched his body to put Mr. Fantastic to shame and can alter his density and shape

-He dog paddled an island that both he and Olive Oyl were stranded on back to the mainland.

-With a lasso, he pulled the Grand Canyon together just so he could reach Bluto on the other side

-He knocked a comet that would have destroyed the earth into tiny bits.

-He punched Bluto so hard, Bluto hit the full moon, which was blown apart so that only a crescent was left

-He pulled the moon closer to earth

-He stopped a martian invasion by punching the fleet all the way back to Mars.

-He pulled the world's continents back together again with only a lasso.

-He knocked Bluto so hard, Bluto broke through the time stream and de-aged into an infant

-He knocked Bluto so hard, he destroyed the constellations and altered the night sky.

-He lassoed the sun and pulled it up just so the morning would come quicker.

-He blew the sun out like a candle so he could get some private time with Olive Oyl.

-In an episode spoofing Exodus where he played Moses, he got tired of waiting for God and parted the Red Sea himself.

-He becomes a master of any discipline after taking spinach. He led a twenty man band, where he was the band himself, became a master musician, master sculptor, brilliant scientist, and a master magician.

-Taking spinach renders him immune to magic. Bluto once tried to turn him into a frog, but he punched the spell back at Bluto. Also Zeus tried to zap Popeye with a lightning bolt, but Popeye punched it back at him, thus defeating Zeus by frying him.

-Popeye can resurrect himself from the dead with spinach. His nephews force fed some to his lifeless body. Popeye's soul returned to his body, which got up and proceeded to beat the crap out of Bluto.

-Popeye resisted being wiped out of existence by an animator. His pipe was fed spinach, Popeye willed himself back, and then he beat up the animator. Also Popeye can break the 4th wall. A real boy in the movie audience threw some spinach into the screen to Popeye. Popeye got up and hit Bluto so hard, Bluto was knocked into the real world.

-Popeye once evaded being erased by an animator and then reached out of the cartoon and punched them.

-Popeye can resist mind control after eating spinach. An evil hypnotist hypnotized Popeye into thinking he was a chicken. Popeye ate some spinach, snapped out of it, and then counter hypnotized the hypnotist into thinking he was a baby.

-Popeye once ate an entire field of spinach to repel a Martian Invasion. He punched through a Martian disintegration beam, grabbed a flying saucer, threw it like a frisbee, and made it ricochet off the entire Martian invasion fleet like a pin ball. After all the Martian ships crashed, the ensuing explosion spelled the word “TILT” across the skyline.

-Popeye has ran down Bluto, on foot, while Bluto was speeding away in a race-car in an attempt to kidnap Olive Oyl.

-Popeye has ran down, and ran past (on numerous occasions), a speeding locomotive to save Olive Oyl, who was tied to the tracks, from being ran over. On one occasion, rather than untying her, he punched the speeding train and turned it into a pipe organ.

>popeye vs saitama
You should see the rap battle if you haven't already

youtube.com/watch?v=0PE6AIl5hLQ

This has been posted twice already you triplefaggot

-Popeye single-handedly laid track for a speeding train and punched through mountains to make tunnels for the train so that it could get to it’s destination near the coal mines.

-Popeye has leaped into the air and punched out fighter jets in mid flight.

-Popeye can fly like a fighter jet by spinning his pipe like a propeller and sticking out his arms like wings. When provoked, Popeye can use his pipe as a jet engine propelling himself through the air at mach speeds, even launching himself into space. Popeye can also survive re-entry and falls from sub-orbital heights.

-Popeye has punched fast enough to deflect hundreds of rounds of machine gun fire at close range with his bare fists.

-Popeye has chewed up steel beams and spit the metal out as bullets, nails, and rivets.

-Popeye on numerous occasions has punched people and accompanying objects into cages, cabins, tents, tepees, stuffed animals, toys, etc. On one occasion Popeye was attacked by a Giant Octopus while he was diving for pearls. Popeye punched the octopus and turned it into a Merry-Go-Round.

-During WWII, Popeye punched out a fleet of German battleships into individual cages to imprison over 100 Nazi soldiers. Popeye also punched through the gunfire of 10 Nazi fighter jets, in mid air, and punched the planes to splinters that formed a fence and imprisoned the pilots as they landed with their parachutes. He also got a medal of honor from Eisenhower.

-During WW II Popeye once turned out all the lights in his hometown for a bomb raid in a matter of seconds.

Please excuse my faggotry.

Yes but Aku will pussy out and throw him into the future

[spojler]until Popeye punches through time to grab Aku

>LONG AGO, I, BEELZEBUB, BRIMSTONE-SHITTING MASTER OF HELL, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL UPON MARS
>BUT A FOOLISH MAN-AND-A-HALF WIELDING A HEAD FULL OF MAD STRAFE-RAN FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TWOAH OPEN A PORTAL IN REALITY, AND FLUNG HIM INTO THE UNDERWORLD, WHERE EVIL IS LAW
>NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RIP AND TEAR TO THE BOWELS OF HELL AND UNMAKE THE EVIL THAT IS BASICALLY EVERYTHING

Even Popeye and uncle grandpa are no match for coconut fred

Better yet, he grabs ahold of the film and pulls himself back to the past.

Let the ripping and tearing commence

youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

But could Popeye defeat Milo Murphy?
If everyone that can go wrong will go wrong, then Popeye would go wrong on eating his spinach.

Who said it'll be going wrong for Popeye?

if Popeye's after you, it sounds more like things are going wrong on your end

But Milo has a equal amount of luck protecting him. It's why he hasn't been supermurdered by absolutely everything.
Not to mention Toon Force tends to favor whatever would be funnier. And a minor getting the crap kicked out of him isn't funny in most cases.

That's exactly why it would be funny.

Here's the real question. Who can kill bluto

I think the real question you gotta ask here is could aku on spinach beat popeye

me with this lighter!
amiright?

>where spinach is law
fuck, wasn't expecting that

And then the fool would seek to return to his own time, and undo the future that is Popeye

If the person writing the story likes Popeye (the cartoon not the character) more than Samurai Jack (cartoon, not the character) than yes.

Otherwise no.
That is literally how all hypothetical vs battles are fought and won.

>mfw some of these ideas Sup Forums has would make the most insane, god-tier cartoon shorts ever seen

Agnus McFife called, he wants his plot back

>DOOM SLAYER FOOL! YOUR EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN! FOR NONE CAN CHALLENGE THE MIGHT A-

>Cue DOOM music at max volume and Doom Guy just jumps at him and somehow rips his jaw off

>Every time Aku tries to reform Doom Guy just rips and tears the darkness to the point it doesn't bother anymore for Doom Guy will NOT fucking stop

He shows up with his cheese ray and it will be a curbstomp.

>Aku finally kills Doomguy
>Doomguy fights through hell to pop back out right where Aku is
>"What, you're immortal!?"
>"No, rip good!"

>WHACHA

This fucking thread

Was the sword, which was made by gods, the only thing that has been shown to hurt Aku outside of him getting beat up by the fire/wind/earth goddesses?

Perhaps anything made by or related to the Gods can hurt him

Jack managed to kung fu him that one time, but there's no indication that would have ever brought him down, just discomforted him. That said, Aku WAS visibly intimidated by being on the back foot and started cheating, which he need not have done if he was in no danger. But then again he IS Aku.

>DOOMGUY & JACK
>DOOMGUY & HACK
>D O O M G U Y & J A C K

>Sweet Daisy

>aku's 'i do believe i have fucked up' face

Only by doing using these moves
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Popeye could literally punch Aku's animator.