Was he molested?

Was he molested?

OP? Yes.

by the writers

the guy from whitest kids u know?

I fucking hope so

>Batman
>You must grape the Joker

The director fucked everyone involved, except Gal Godat.
She's just already fucked.

>"Daddy's fists and abominations."
He was beaten

Do you want to know the oldest lie in America, Senator?

PEEPEE IN A JAR PEEPEE IN A JAR PEEPEE IN A JAR PEEPEE IN A JAR

No, but he was a great villian.

Such a cunt.

Lex Luthor went back in time, killed his own father and assumed his identity in order to be a shittier dad to his past self, all so that he would be better prepared for when Superman showed up.

>Great villain
>No discernible motivation
>Oh wait, he's mad at Superman because he reminds him of God *tips fedora
>Pees in a lady's lemonade before blowing her up

>>No discernible motivation
He has th same motivation Lex has in th comics: hates anyone who is better than himself. He is a great lex

>I don't lose
>You'll learn

Fucking great Lex moment there, no joke.

>Pees in a lady's lemonade before blowing her up
he probably just had Mercy do that part

Is this a thread about villains who were sexually abused as kids?

That's probably a short list. But it's growing.

I think he's a troll, mate.

Given how trashy and base this version of Lex is, I think he did it himself.
Probably said something like "Heh! Tinkle! Tinkle! Tinkle!" while he was doing it too.

To be honest, I enjoy the fresher take on Lex Luthor, opposed to the same one we get over and over again. And there's no reason why he can't eventually become the version of the character we all know.

All BvS haters are trolls or employees for rival companies.

>this thread

I don't think it was that far off, to be honest.
He was more manic, but pretty much everything was there.

WHY WASN'T THERE MORE SLOW MO!?
NEED MORE TURKISH AIRLINES!
MARTHA DYNAMIC IS GENIUS!
LOIS IS THE MVP OF THE WHOLE FILM, MOST IMPORTANT ROLE!

I liked the fresh piss in a jar take too.

This, but with modifications. It is a fresh take which also injects aspects of Lex from all of DC comics, which is why lots of people don't like it. It's disappointing how if you go past 25 years the character starts being in recognizable to normies and casuals. Even in the cartoons this is true; just watch the New Adventures of Superman to see how different Lex's character was. Episode 4 has him trick Merlin into gaining magic powers.

Back then nobody complained about Lex working with other people who are stronger than him, or "dude what if he gets turned on why didn't he think of that???" from a hindsight perspective (since he was rarely betrayed). In fact, having his creation turn on him was an interesting aspect to the movie, since this sort of thing doesn't usually happen.

kek

I can see that

I'm almost certain that he represents at least 40% of people who browse Sup Forums
m-me included

reddit.com

Agreed

Molested by the filthy hands of Snyder, yes.

How

>people hating Jar of piss
that shit was pure petty supervillainy

Want to talk about it?

He made the characters too good.

>Lex Luthor not so tough after being molested

Honestly if you told me that this Lex's dad bad touched him I wouldn't be surprised. That jolly rancher scene? That's a little too much to just be a power trip.

What if Snyder was like meme Snyder?
>Superman's eyes glow red
>I'LL SHOW YOU FISTS AND ABOMINATIONS!

Who wouldn't beat up a kid like that though? the moment he starts with his anyone would lose control. Lex Father was probably an asshole version of Hank Hill.

"Dangit, Lexxy. That boy just ain't right."

You need to show that, especially in a movie. Having him spout exposition at Lois on top of a building doesn't hand waive how little time they spent establishing him, much less setting up the whole farcical "gee he seems like a great guy!" Bullshit. It's fucking Lex Luthor in a movie that's had years of advertising and plot twist announcements, you're not fooling anyone, so at least spend that time fleshing him out and giving the audience time to maybe even empathize with his motivation before he blows up the US senate just because .

>You need to show that, especially in a movie.
See: his treatment of Senator Finch. You're retarded.

I never got that impression from any of their interactions. She thought he was up to something, she was right, he killed her because of that, along with all of the senate to... prove a point to someone, or make superman upset, possibly?

How did he rig his pee to explode?

He ate a bunch of Jolly Ranchers.

Is he ok

Superman and Batman are brothers???

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SAME.

FUCKING.

NAME.

Mansion was worst scene in the whole movie, super cringe when he is tapping on the table.

However skyscraper one was one of the best in the movie and truly Lex moment. Especially when he kneeling Superman, forcing him to obey. And what I like mostly is that it was done without brainwashing or hypnosis, or any other fancy way.

Yes.

[spoilerBy Batman.[/spoiler]

You are a retard, he blows up the Senate to stop any trace of investigation on himself and to put even more pressure on superman, as for Lex. Motivation anyone who watched the party escene and didn't got his motivations needs to stop watching cartoons and capeshit movies and start reading actual books.

>anyone who watched the party escene and didn't got his motivations needs to stop watching cartoons and capeshit movies and start reading actual books.
Start small: Dr. Seuss!

Can you please keep the shilling on Sup Forums this is getting ridiculous.

what do you think?

God, that scene is the fucking worst.
This guy can't even help sperging out in the mundanest of situations. How is he the face of his fucking company?

Clearly, this version of Lex was modeled after m00t, right? That's what they were going for with the young eccentric and kind of crazy tech genius thing right? I mean come on, he fucking looks just like m00t, founder of 9gag, the darkest place on the net.

There are lots of versions of Lex Luthor out there, this was probably the worst.

I respect them for trying to go in a different direction with him, and it worked, but it's probably the weakest version of Lex I've ever seen. Weaker than Spacey. Fun, Gene Hackman Lex did a better job with his role in a fun movie than dark, m00t Lex did in his dark movie.

JL Animated Series Lex>Comic Lex (best versions possible)>Superman Animated Series Lex>Smallville Lex>Gene Hackman Lex>Fleischer Lex>Kevin Spacey Lex> m00t Lex>Superfriends Lex

I can completely see that. Did you get access to the lost footage or something?

He was a good villain in a bad movie, and I'm annoyed that this character take is never going to be done justice.

>bad movie
Wrong.

>How is he the face of his fucking company?