It took the removal of a tranny for others to finally hate bendis

It took the removal of a tranny for others to finally hate bendis.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/15/splitting-up-angela-and-sera-for-want-of-a-forwarding-address-guardiand-of-the-galaxy-spoilers/
thefingerfuckingfemalefury.tumblr.com/post/158435808808/whatever-you-do-do-not-buy-this-weeks-issue-of
archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7915609/
pastebin.com/mez2Qd6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>4 likes 0 retweets
who gives a shit.

These people always end up turning on themselves. Spend enough time amongst them and it's pretty much guaranteed.
What did he do anyway? Surly this isn't because he's a terrible writer.

Context?

Yeah I never really get why people screencap this stuff or articles share these tweets when it's a random duck with 7 followers and 1 like when doing opinion pieces. Like, yeah. Some fucker out of the billions that exist has this opinion. great.

Hey, Dan Slott. If you're reading this, please have Peter say something along the lines of "transsexuals are mentally ill and America would be a better place without niggers"
Please.
Do it on a bet you pussy.
I dare ya!

she just disappeared. heh there's a bit in there about "if marvel wants queer money... then they'll pander more"

Its 2017 and I still haven't figured out in what order you read tweets.
Also sage for tweet Sup Forumsbait thread.

Stop it. You are gonna make Dan cry again.

bleedingcool.com/2017/03/15/splitting-up-angela-and-sera-for-want-of-a-forwarding-address-guardiand-of-the-galaxy-spoilers/

bleedin cool has ur scoop

not so much pol, but more of a rejoice that normie casuals are starting to hate him too

Finally, tumblr is doing something useful for the comics industry.

Bendis doesn't care about transexuals or loose women.

Look at his work.

Why would you do that? I mean, look at his work.

That shit is just nasty.

s'what I'm sayin'

The fact that he paid more lip service to someone else's OC than I have EVER seen Bendis do, and they're still salty.......these people don't even read comics.

That's from Twitter.

kek

Angela coming to the Marvel universe was a mistake

new marvel readers, welcome to the marvel universe? I mean it's pretty common that couples get together and split up. just ask the mj and pete fans what they think about your suffering.

also, unless I'm mistaken in the matters of lgbt and that they're all perfect. but I'm pretty sure queer people break up and let their lovers down as well. I get that the optics can make it seem as if Bendis just wanted to keep Angela and abandon her supporting cast but "the lover leaving unannounced" is a common romance story angle.

unrelated, but Alissa Yeoh sucks.

This one has over 350 is that cool enough?

thefingerfuckingfemalefury.tumblr.com/post/158435808808/whatever-you-do-do-not-buy-this-weeks-issue-of

> "It is yet more disgusting, bigoted and lesbophobic TRASH from that filthy sub-human VERMIN Brian Michael Bendis"

Holy shit maybe Bevroot was onto something about rage sells. Or at least to kick the hornet's nests every once in a while.

Not really because 350 on tumblr would be like 35 on Twitter after the conversion rate

What's the point of Angela even being in the 616?

Rate of what?

To get Gaiman to finish Miracleman which I think was the entire point of originally getting the license in the first place but I don't think is ever going to happen.

hahahahahah some people...

Oh boy... I really hate to defend Bendis, but isn't this just, ya know, a plot hook? It's not like he broke them up. Are they mad because Bendis didn't want to drag an Angela character along to the GOTG book or something?

I mean I really don't understand the outrage at all. Also the chronology this article presents is all wrong, Angela was written by Bendis in GOTG well before she got a solo.

I looked at this thing's twitter and found it was making a big fuss out of a lesbian couple, Angela & Sera in a list of Gal Pals on Marvel's website. Apparently this is queer erasure and denies that they are lovers. Then I read the article:

"Angela and Sera both clock in as powerful warriors; fighters who don’t let anyone stand in their way. As such, we consider them one of Marvel’s true “power couples.” Their relationship began with a deep respect for one another, and a companionship that grew to a romance as they traveled together, fighting their way through some pretty tough scrapes. Both of them could wipe the floor with most of the people who challenge them, and together, they’re really a force to be reckoned with."

So it calls them a power couple and says they are in a romantic relationship and somehow this is a denial that they are lesbians? This is what SJWs are. The lives of minorities are a cakewalk so they have to make up imaginary offenses to be offended about to justify their victim complex.

but Bendis is done with GotG, and Angela isn't in the next volume.

so unless Bendis is writing a new series with Angela in it (very doubtful), he did it just because he can?

also, he did nothing with her, character-wise, except introduce her, prior to her getting her own book. Her entire history in GotG by Bendis is, fights GotG, befriends them, becomes bff murder buddies with Gamora.

no, the fuss is about Sera apparently ditching Angela in the most recent GotG issue.

Maybe, but it also was making a fuss about Marvel putting them in a list of gal pals.

I have no Idea what any of this is, some one elaborate?

Angela's girlfriend was trans and when Angela popped up in another book they never mentioned her, then when they did she was just written off?

Of course dude, it's just Bendis being Bendis. He had some hand in this character early and he's a possessive little shit and wants to leave another mark on her for another writer to deal withby setting up what he no doubt thinks is a killer plot line.

But that's the thing. It's JUST Bendis being Bendis. It's not transphobic queer erasure or whatever.

I would guess it's most of these people's first experience with Bendis making a mess for no reason.

Bendis got rid of the shitty character Sarah that was bringing Angela down and this is what people are mad about? As someone who was hyped as fuck to have Angela in the Marvel Universe I have to say this is the best thing that Bendis has done since having Spider Woman actually be the skrull queen.

Wtf I like Bendis now.

> uses "Vermin" twice
> Shits on heterosexual relationships
> Shits on Luke Cage/Jessica Jones, and possibly interracial relationships?
> Shits on Bisexuals!
> Believes Marvel has a conspiracy to eliminate all queer representation from their comic books

That was amazing. And Marvel WANTS to cater to this person?

hey cunt. read the bleeding cool link.

basically lgbt+-Q niggas are getting assblasted over Sera not being at her and Angelas compfy lesbian home.

Gaiman sold her to Marvel just to piss over McFarlane.

Now, why Marvel wanted to buy Angela to begin with? I have no idea.

What I'm getting from the thread is that someone wrote Angela into a lesbian relationship.
Bendis took over and dropped the plot so now he's the enemy of all SJWs

the worst part is the use of Vermin and attacking Bendis' physical appearance considering hes like the Jewyish looking motherfucker at Marvel

>What I'm getting from the thread is that someone wrote Angela into a lesbian relationship.

her relationship with Sera is pretty much her major plotline of existence in the Marvel U.

she has three things to her as a Marvel character: 1) Thor's secret Sister, 2) in a relationship with Sera, 3) is part of the Guardians of the Galaxy (for reasons?)

>SJW have gone full circle back to Sup Forums

No, you don't get it man.

Marvel is only doing this super PC shit to piss us actual comic book fans off. I mean, it's also to draw in a new audience, but it was mostly to piss us off.

Luckily for us, now that their primary audience is slowly turning into these fucks, they'll start pissing them off now. It'll be beautiful. Remember Gwen Stacey fucking Osborn? Well replace that with like, two gay or trans characters and watch the sparks fly and the books sell.

I didn't quite understand this Sera character.

Is she a lesbian trans-woman? Like, biologically male, but identify herself as male, but is attracted to females? Is that right?

Thing is, Angela can work very well in the Marvel U if writers knew what the fuck to do with her, for example, she's a hunter, she hunts demons and the supernatural have her face off against the likes of...
>The Hood
>Ghost Rider (any one of the 4)
>Mania
>Mephestio
>Damion Hellstorm
>Elsa Bloodstone
Fucking just about any corner of Marvel's supernatural side will work with her, instead we get her in space. I will admit I enjoyed the Thor and Loki tie in to Orgnial Sin, but most of the stories that Sera mentioned of her and her exploits would have made for much better comics than the abortion that was Queen of Hel.

>filthy subhuman vermin
Beautiful.
It's like I'm reading a Stormfront post. Except all the "niggers" and "jews" are replaced with "bigoted" and "homophobic"

>beautiful, excellent work of a REAL writer, namely Margueite Bennett
>a talented, amazing, AWESOME lady who wrote a GOOD comic
This is a troll, right? This has to be.

fpbp

if you're gonna make social media bogeyman threads at least start off with posts that are popular.

Latest Bendis GotG issue had Angela on Earth and apparently Bendis ignored Sera and didn't acknowledge she existed.

Surprise, surprise, Bendis doesn't read other people's comics, so he didn't acknowledge what Benett and Gillen did with Angela.

He incurred the wrath of the SJWs

So now she no longer exists?
Who the fuck is Sera anyways?
Why should I give a crap about anything Marvel has done in the last five years?
What am I still doing in this thread?

born male, transitioned female.

attracted to females.

Because you're a loser lol

>That shitfit
>that username

On one hand, Sera was shit.
On the other hand, Bendis is shit. So fuck him.

>Bendis deletes a tranny that was a part in one of the worst Marvel comics in ages and the worst manglings of a character they bought for their universe
You know what they say about broken clocks.

you know that nigger was serious

>Tfw you do a lot of comic art and they follow you.

On one hand, it's a goldmine. On the other...they follow me.

It's not like she's not going to come back. If he wanted to get rid of her he wouldn't have set up a "We gotta find this bitch" story.

People are just mad they didn't move out to the country and adopt 16 cats together or something. It's ok when the straight plebians have relationship related storylines. This is uncalled for.

>reminding me Bendis Guardians is a thing

c'mon, it's best forgotten

>Both men and women are equal except phisically!
>I'm a woman but trapped in a man body

Trannys are the only race I don't understand. Aren't trannys basically the embodiment of machism? Why Sjw defend them?

Because real ones are rare like unicorns. that's why so many horses want to pretend to be them.

>tranny
>a race
555-c'mon-now

its over, so you can go back to pretending it never existed

>357 people who weren't going to buy the comic still aren't going to.

Someone will need to point that out on Bleeding Cool and elsewhere.

Unfortunately.
I still don't understand how anyone can think Bennett is a good writer.

But according to this he didn't ignore her? Angela went to Earth looking for her right?

>it's over
Still one issue left.

>It's not the years of bad writing that made people want to drop bendis but that he forgot about a lesbian

God these people are stupid.

Her DC work is absolutely amazing and better than even the best books that Marvel is putting out.

thats some frankface right there

She's forever fucked for penning [unsolicited opinions on Israel]

Now, that sounds like someone shilling, the two issues she wrote of the current detective comics were absolute garbage, had I known it would be so bad I would have dropped the comic from my pull list. She's save by the art alone.

Mainly because DC let her loose writing digital books.

"Bombshells" has almost 100 issues already and has a cult following.

>Joker's Daughter
>Insexts
>Bombshells
>good
Lel, fuck off, m8.

Good god, that dialogue.

Thid, she should have been tied to the demon/occult side of Marvel.

>Bendis ignored Sera and didn't acknowledge she existed.
But that's a good thing

There's more members in fucking NAMBLA than those likes. Still irrelevant.

She could have been a great way to breath some like back into the supernatural side of Marvel, at the time we had fucking nothing at all. I think maybe we had ANGR and Mephestio made an appearance at the end of Agent Venom, but beyond that the occult was mostly ignored. Bendis really fucked everyone by greedily scooping her up into his bullshit Guardians comic, and then did the same damn thing to Venom.

On /lgbt/ right now there are two /polgbt/ threads up and the other day there was a thread that started with 'Post, gender, sexual orientation and why you dislike the jews.', here's the archive for that one:
archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7915609/

It's weird that you know that, user.

random question, what's the name of that one asian tranny webcomic?

>Though he’s happy to waste countless issues on worthless disgusting cishet shit like Luke Cage and Jessica Jones relationship

Told you, reads like a Stormfront post. Replace "cishet" with "interracial"
Shit, I'd redo that entire post to sound as neo-nazi as possible but our mods are too trigger-happy when it comes to things like that.

Homestruck

Do it anyway and post it back to the shit that wrote the article

>transcomic

>Identifies as a comic

It takes one quick wikipedia search, dude. I looked it up ages ago after the South Park episode and I assume it's stayed over 1000 since then.

To be fair, it's an issue of people who don't read comics bitching about a writer who also don't read comics.

>t's like I'm reading a Stormfront post. Except all the "niggers" and "jews" are replaced with "bigoted" and "homophobic"
You hadn't already realised that if you take tumblr posts and replace "white" with "black" or "Jewish" they become Stormfront posts?

Unrelated but aye my favorite hentai

Name?

I don't have a tumblr and too lazy to make one, but maybe someone else can do it.
pastebin.com/mez2Qd6U

It was much more boring that I thought. He sounds too much like a stormfag so changes are only minimal.

Oh, and I know that Sera is brown. But that's kinda beside the point.

I remember when this shit was called mental illness and left at that.

Jeez dude how out of the loop are you?
The guardians are trapped on earth after coming to help Carol in CW2 and cap HYDRA'd the planet with a shield
So they're here and stuck here and bendis isn't having angela do anything involving sera because he doesn't know she exists because he doesn't read comics

I want Erika to abuse me.

>BEWARE OF COMIC BOOK “FANS” WHO HAVE MILLER, MILLAR, BENDIS OR DIXON AS THEIR FAVE WRITERS
>They are almost certainly Fake Geek Boys
>Who think Batman Can Beat Anyone and probably use the word “Pandering” to describe any character ever who is not a straight cis white male from the silver age

Disgraceful.

That's not actually Jonny, is it? He's just a fan of the F4, right?

>MILLER, MILLAR, BENDIS OR DIXON
One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong