In Season 1, more fans paired Gumball with Carrie than him with Penny despite his canon feelings

>In Season 1, more fans paired Gumball with Carrie than him with Penny despite his canon feelings.
>In Season 2, Darwin kissed Carrie on the lips in Halloween.
>In Season 3, Penny comes out of her shell and she along with Gumball became an official couple after the Shell. Creator states he has no intention of breaking them up ever.
>In Season 4, Carrie starts to show more of her feelings for Darwin in The Scam while Darwin feels the same for her.
>In Season 5, Carrie and Darwin finally become official after "The Matchmaker".

Has anyone ever seen a fan preferred couple this ass blasted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1U3scKTNqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope we get an episode of them being a couple. It'd be really shitty for it not to be referenced again.

I'm tired of seeing this screencap.
I swear to God it is by the same person, too.

Bitch more.

Zutara desu.

>Japanese
>having babies

You mad bro?

Guessing I'm correct then.

I know someones gonna crucify me for saying this but I wouldn't mind in season 6 where Penny temporarily breaks up with Gumball.

I know a lot of people are tired of pointless romance drama but where Regular Show and Adventure Time fails by making their characters pushovers whose entire multiple season involve them being losers, Gumball's character is that he's an asshole who takes things for granted, and while I honestly find Gumball a hilarious character most of the time it really does bring the question what the hell Penny see's in him Assuming season 6 is the final season, having a couple episodes where Penny gets tired of Gumball's shit and Gumball being motivated to change his ways to win her back would be the perfect send off to the show.

I feel like Penny was made just to get a excuse to get Gumball to do a lot of gay shit down the line.

Should have been canon.

Aang x Toph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aang and Katara

Why do fags get butthurt about carrie and darwin? Is it just waifufags or is it butthurt carrie and gumball fags?

Waifu fags want her for themselves.
Shipping fags wanted her with Gumball.
So you pretty much got it right.

I really dont think the creators are aware or even care

Actually, the creator found it amusing.

>In Season 1, more fans paired Gumball with Carrie than him with Penny despite his canon feelings.
Wow, all three of them, huh.

With that big season 1 following of exactly 12 people, huh.

Yeah sure, Gumball had SO many shippers, barely anyone paid attention to Adventure Time back then whoops it was actually the other way around and nobody gave a shit about Gumball, sorry, got tired of the sarcasm halfway through my post.

They are completely aware.
They even asked fans for shipping suggestions.

>Has anyone ever seen a fan preferred couple this ass blasted?
IchiRuki & Zutara are the first to come in mind.

>In Season 1, more fans paired Gumball with Carrie
Completely wrong, newfag. Carrie was not popular in any way. S1 was nothing but Nicole and Gumball. Carrie only got somehow popular after The Flower (S2) and only among some kids and teen girls. Also this . The fandom was/is too small. Shipping shit never was and never will be a thing in this fandom

>Has anyone ever seen a fan preferred couple this ass blasted?
>fan preferred couple
Now this is delusion.

You do know that there is a considerably decent sized fanbase outside of Sup Forums?

There is ≠ there were.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1U3scKTNqI
They like to shitpost in YouTube videos.
Keep in mind that the majority of the viewers of the show are twelve year old kids that don't know about Sup Forums.

>people shitposting on youtube
>"fandom"
And twelve year old kids don't give a shit a shipping wars. Stop forcing that idea.

about*

>twelve year old kids don't give a shit a shipping wars
Would you prefer if I said 16 year old girls from tumblr?

I kinda regret not getting into this show from the start, i thought it was liddy shit but it is actually quite fun.

I honestly had no idea about the fans of this show till like Season 3. Probably because I wasn't a huge Sup Forums user for the longest time and the youtube cartoon network channel is like walking into the special ed class with 2 kids in it by accident and wondering why the walls look so damn bright because that was the most interesting thing going on in the room above the kid poking himself in the eye with the back end of a toy hammer.

...That never happened to you? Oh. Point is, I'm a huge canon shipper. Even when Carrie possessed Gumball I never understood the undertones of the episode about "using his body" till later on. So I don't get the huge deal with Gumball and Carrie even now. I always thought Penny and Gumball was fucking adorable, and I'm also happy about Darwin and Carrie too as I've been waiting for that since the Halloween episode.

I just happened to tune in the day they were airing the first episodes. It feels so damn long ago now.

T H I C C !