Voltron Legendary Defender: No Steven Yeun Edition

>Join me as I talk to Executive Producer Joaquim Dos Santos
>Co-Executive Producer Lauren Montgomery
>Story Editor Tim Hedrick
>and cast members Jeremy Shada (Lance), Josh Keaton (Shiro),
Bex Taylor-Klaus (Pidge), Tyler Labine (Hunk), and Kimberly Brooks (Allura).

Wondercon will be on April 1st. Certain fans are speculating on that day the pre-easter extra content episodes will be released.
nerdist.com/voltron-legendary-defender-wondercon-panel-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

seateas.tictail.com/product/voltron-shiro-and-keith-pin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wondercon
Whoops, meant to put the Voltron wondercon.

Glad to hear Wondercon is confirmed. Bring on the cringy Q&A panel!

those at the panel better not let me down

You know there will be one of those socially awkward Lancefags that will ask a question.

i'm getting douche chills just thinking about it

>people get that Slut of Marmora lithograph

Lucky

The Marmorans may be a bunch of secretive race traitors, but their rape-pits are the highest quality ones in the galaxy.

>Lancer:*nervous laugh*
>Lancer:*spills spaghetti*
>Lancer:Q-q-question for Josh Keaton
>Lancer:Why do you support pedophillia?

Look at that body, I want to hug Keith.
Where did this thought come from? Prior to this pic and season 2 I didn't really care for him.
But now I do since it was always him. It was always supposed to be him!

gotta love the mice

Chuchule shrunk.

Which mice do you ship?

Not mice user, but I like Plachu x Chuchule.

BadboyShiro had always been present, he just buckled down on his temperament.

He still has no bulge in a skintight suit.

Sweetheart Shiro is just the product of his amnesia.

So why are there like no other species actively working against the Galra empire with their own fleets? It's like other than traitors like the Malmora and the Paladins there is literally no one else even trying to make a difference. Now that Voltron is back other alien races should start mobilizing immediately now that there's an actual chance.

Spacedad xD

He tries to be a good role-model for the boys, and that's all that counts.

The Olkari helped build the giant Teludav
Slav was already in a Galra prison
And there's whoever broke Matt out of prison

>why has Zarkon's glorious ten thousand year reign successfully stamped out the vast majority of terrorists and their sympathizers

drrrr I dunno

Stop posting, Haggar.

>you will never be yelled at by shiro because you forgot his chicken nuggets

I mean having an actual fighting force like a fleet of dreadnoughts. The Galra move and invade on a universal scale so there has to be at least one alien race willing to fight back. I mean, the Roman empire was practically invincible for the longest time but that didn't stop everyone from giving them shit or fighting back from time to time.

the Galra have 90% of the known universe on lockdown, its uhhh not really comparable

the blade of marmora have to do bullshit like bend space-time and hide in cubby-holes between two blackholes to avoid the Galra, I don't think anyone would get away with building and assembling huge spacefleets under the empire's nose

also the Romans weren't so much invincible as they were willing to fight despite all sense because The Roman Empire Cannot Lose, to the point where it just wasn't worth it to fuck with them too long. it helped that they had insane tech for the time like understanding firebreaks and running water in bathrooms, so most people wanted to be Roman themselves rather then destroy the empire

What's Keith going to wear now that crop tops are out of fashion?

I just thought of something.
Does anyone here remember that one user who was completely against BadboyShiro being canon because of what the storyboard chief drew?

The user claimed the chief drew those sketches so that Dreamworks would hire him but wouldn't that mean they gave the chief an outline of the characters so that he would know what exactly to draw?
>Hunk uses food to cope with his self esteem
>Keith fears lost and emotions
>Allura fears lost
>They end up together once Voltron is'nt needed anymore
>Shiro is the oldest
>He is the leader at the start of the show but soon Keith will take over his spot
>He used to be bad but learned about patience

Lotor teaser please!

You're all putting way too much thought into this. It's just a doodle. People who work on the animation are involved in the production of the show, but they're not responsible for the story, and their views on the characters don't necessarily reflect what's in the show.

I want them to do a sexy Lotor pinup for the reveal.

Please don't jinx it.

Anyone from Sup Forums going?

Too late.

This would be great.

Just an ass-shot!

Booty shorts

Someone better fucking ask about Coran's hidden information I swear to Voltron.
I fear the pure autism of this panel. We should make a bingo card of the stuff they will ultimately say.

>We should make a bingo card of the stuff they will ultimately say.

Ooh now this sounds fun. Let's start with suggestions!

Someone says a ship makes them "uncomfortable".

any use of the words "queerbaiting" "coded" or "pedophilia"

Is Klance canon?

Someone spills their spaghetti asking a question

Someone gets butthurt about a characters race

Someone gets butthurt over Allura being a space racist.

SEASON 3 TEASER.

"Is Pidge trans?" or any variation thereof.

I find it cringey already that the majority of Voltron's "fans" are far older than the intended audience for this show.

Sheith mentioned

Awkward silence from the panel after someone shares a theory.

Sheith mentioned as problematic

I hope the next season completely sinks the Klance ship.

Wait what is that.

Where is the LGBTQASDGYZ representation you guys promised?

Sheith is Shiro x Keith shipping my dude

some are from an old thread
>why have you queerbaited us?
>Kallura is pedophilia
>Are Keith and Shiro related?
>Lance for Black Paladin

No, the pin. When did the pin happen.

a Sheith pin, it's sold out by now I think

Keith and Lance get in a fight first ep. Lance spends the whole season finding himself. Keith continues hunting for Shiro.

here
seateas.tictail.com/product/voltron-shiro-and-keith-pin
she restocked.

the word D I S C O U R S E uttered.

What of Allura?

Thank you. Don't know why more people aren't making pins and patches, they're so much better than key chains and charms.

As soon as I get home, I'll start the bingo board.

Allura joins Keith on the hunt. They grow closer.

Is there any romance building up between those two?
What about Pidge?

Allura and her boys end is best end.

Does anyone pilot black now that Shiro's gone? If its Keith, who pilots red?

This is the only time I've even come close to liking a threesome ship. I can't explain myself. It's beautiful.

So we've posted the shitty questions for the bingo. What are actual questions you want asked, or would ask if you were there?

I'd ask if we're gonna get more exploration into the genetic diversity of the Galra. They all looked similar in the flashback scene, barring Zarkon, yet now they vary pretty wildly.

>when you forget to wear your mask to the gangbang.

I'd ask if we would learn more about the past paladins in S3, or learn more about Zarkon's past.
The answer might've been yes considering we'll be seeing Lotor a lot.

Was the I say Vol you say Tron thing Keith being an alien or is it autism representation.

Bara's name. Also, I want to know what the Galra mohawks are made of and whether the lighter purple of their faces is fur or skin. I'd also like to know what Galra dicks look like but I don't think that would get asked or answered.

Maybe the Galra are a species of autists. Zarkon made an OC DONUT STEEL mecha, and Vrepit Sal didn't know what a smile was.

"Can we expect to learn more about the history of the Voltron paladins?" Allura alluded to it being dark or something in s2e3 didn't she?

I'd want to know if humans and Galra are sexually compatible.

Galra TV must be something else.

Keith got made.

Eyebrows' name too. And yeah, I wanna know about the mohawks too. I still believe Sendak's is flesh and not fur. It's the same color as his scar, for example.

Yeah more stuff about the first paladins would be cool, also that fucking meteor

We don't know if his dad is his dad.

It's full of giant robots, and a bunch of people who can't communicate with one another, or understand emotions. It's all kinda like Eva, I guess.

>dat adorable mad face
Sendak is the cutest

That's getting pedantic, it's obviously his dad.

He is the best husbando.

One of the crew commented that vision Keith had with McCree wasn't all true.

>adorable mad face
i-i'm not seeing it

Why does Zarkon look more reptilian and cool compared to the other Galra? Not that the other Galra aren't cool because they are but they're fluffy and can even be considered cute-sy in appearance. Zarkon doesn't look fluffy at all? Even Zarkons nose looks different than the rest of the Galra.

why do i want to fuck Zarkon

I think it would be weird if an alien race thats been sparefaring for ten thousand+ years and has lots of magical cyborg bullshit going on didn't also dabble in genetic modification

Maybe Planet Doom was mostly desert and they moved the race to a planet with variable climates when it was destroyed, meaning they needed to genetically engineer some variety into their species to survive.

Or maybe the scalies are the aristocrats for the most part.

Evil alien villains are always popular. That and his mouth is really cute, it's supposed to look intimidating and skeletal but honestly it's like a small turtles.

Imagine Zarkon eating a lettuce leaf.

I would cry. Tortoises are so cute.

>Anyone uttering a word with '____ coded'

I really want to know if we will see or learn about the original paladins and how they felt when their leader cucked them.

Keith is slut coded.